OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curved 12.5" Swishy Vine Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Renata was a little nervous. She hadn't ever had places to go on holidays before and now she did. She had been worried her family wouldn't let her go visiting over the break but they'd seemed more than happy to send her off places, her father on apparition duty. Renata carefully readjusted her ribbon that tied back her messy blonde hair, and inspected her outfit again. A plain tshirt and jeans that were nice enough to wear out but not so nice that making a mess would be a problem. "Relax, you will be alright," her father assured her, quietly patting her shoulder. "Call if there is a problem," he reminded her in Russian with a stoic nod, before stepping aside and apparating away, leaving her to nervously knock on the door. Lily had been so nice and helpful in her letters, Renata just desperately hoped her appearance now wouldn't disappoint the former Hufflepuff.

Lily was excited- her unexpected penpal was coming over today. Lily had put together a few of her favorite muffin recipes, and some of her more simple ones. She was looking forward to having someone to bake with again. She was just setting out a few more things when she heard the knock on the door. Lily giggled happily and rushed to answer it, throwing open the door and catching the younger girl up in a big hug. "Renny! You made it!" Lily giggled, falling back and taking Renatas hands in her own. "Come on, I've got everything set up." She pulled the girl inside and to the kitchen. "It's so nice to finally meet you!"

Renata was a little surprised at the hug, but it wasn't a terrible surprise. Just not something she was used to from someone she didn't know well. She still hugged back gratefully, being led into the kitchen with a nervous smile but relaxing a little more at how friendly and welcoming Lily was. "It's really nice to meet you properly. I cannot thank you enough for helping me," she said, politely but genuinely. It may not have been perfect considering the arts club but she'd still improved and even made another friend through it. "How are you? How is everyone?" She asked, thinking back to Lily's letters about her friends and family.

Lily giggled, pulling out several ingredients and setting them out. "It's been my pleasure, love," She promised with a bright smile. "I just love baking." She whispered like it was some big secret. "I'm doing well, Rosie just got signed onto a record not too long ago," She offered. "How about you? How is everything?"

((not me forgetting to reply to this because we worked on it on discord))

Renata gave a bright smile at that. Baking was pretty fun. Even if she wasn't the best at it, what she made was usually okay. Maybe too dry, or too oily, or too crumbly, but the taste was there. She just had to calm down and work on the finesse. "Oh wow, that is amazing!" Renata exclaimed, glad things were going well. "I'm okay. I'm keeping busy helping my family and trying out a few new things so I am ready for fourth year. I can't just be the new girl anymore."

Lily giggled, motioning Renata over. "Trying out new things is always fun," She countered, stepping over to brush Renatas hair back and cup her face in her hands. "Trust me sweetness, you are absolutely not just the new girl. You're so kind and sweet, I'm sure you mean more to everyone than you know." She encouraged, before picking up a wrapped package from the counter. The paper was a pretty pastel pink with a pastel blue bow. "Now, I bought you a present," She cooed, holding it out excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back