Charmed and dangerous

Jay couldn't believe what he saw. There was an exact copy of him stood in front of him. He stared at himself then saw htwas led by his feet. The shock was so big that Jay didn't hear what his copy had to say. When the other him started dancing on Shaylah he ran over and shoved the man off then collapsed to his knees and held his daughter tight, sobbing into her. She was his only family and now she was dead.

JAY: Maniac Jay got back to his feet after falling rather hard onto the ground. "That was very rude!" Maniac Jay exclaimed as he brushed the dirt off his clothes. "It's not like we ever really liked that little pest" Maniac Jay said as he put the dagger away and pulled out his wand. "We should get rid of the body though!" Maniac Jay exclaimed as he waved his wand. A fireball shot out of it and struck the body laying on the ground bursting into instant flames that were very realistic in this illusion however harmless in the real world. "Oh! the fire is so warm ein't it!" Maniac Jay exclaimed as he began hopping up and down clapping his hands. "Wish we had some marshmallows!" he added with a laugh.

Calixa: A cloaked figured appeared in front of the white coffin. It was a very beautiful girl that looked awfully similar to Calixa. The girl put a hand on the white coffin as she glared quite coldly at Calixa. "Your such a stupid woman" the dark child said coldly "you can't save this baby just like you couldn't save your own" and with incredible strength the girl through the crying coffin into the fireplace where it began to burn. "She's going to die just like I died" the dark child said bitterly. "It's because you failed to save us, because you killed us" the child said as she took a step forwards "hello mother, care to come to Hades with me?" the girl said angrily.

Jay jumped back from the body when it burst nto flames. He pulled his wand out and tried to put the fire out but his wand wasn't working. Jay shouted "NO!!" and the chucked his wand to the floor. He turned on the other him. "What do you think you're doing, you maniac?? Why are you doing this??" The tears falling down Jay's cheeks were overwhelming. How is this happening?? It can't be. This can't be real. Jay didn't understand any of what was happening. He looked at the other him and punched him straight in the face.

Calixa, for the first time in months, let the tears spring from her eyes so hard she could barely see. She stopped and looked at the little girl, one that looked like her. She threw the coffin into the fire pit and Calixa let out a small shriek of terror "I'm... I'm sorry, i just tripped. I'm sorry, it wasn't my fault." Her British accent making her words even more incomprehensible along side the sobs. She shook her head no. "You, your in hell, how can that happen? You, you were just a child." She cried out. "No, this is not real!"

JAY: Maniac Jay took the punch as blood became trickling down his face. "Oh big bad Death Eater cares about a filthy little half blood!" Maniac Jay said with a horrid laugh. "Well then, you should beware because the Lord of Nightmares is here and he can make you feel much more pain then this!" Maniac Jay exclaimed with a bit of excitement as he began jumping up and down. "The Lord of Nightmares is in this very room watching us causing all this pain and suffering, he can even bring back the spirits that were lost because he's just that freakin awesome!" Maniac Jay exclaimed more wildly as he began doing cartwheels all around the room, the blood still coming off his face. "Master, the Filthy Half Blood is dead and the big bad Death Eater is sad, what will you do now?" Maniac Jay asked while continuing his cart wheels.

CALIXA: "As soon as I died mother, the Lord of Nightmares brought me back" the Dark Girl said coldly. "He even gave me a name, one that I cherish because he gave it to me unlike my real mother who sent me to hell before I was even born!" the girl said a bit more savagely. "I will tell you my name mother because it is important that you know, my name is Laurel and I am one of four servants to him, it is the greatest honor you could ever know" Laurel said with a high pitched voice. "I guess I should thank you for that though, now I think it's time to return the favor" Laurel said coldly as she charged her mother with a large dagger trying to stab her in the heart, even though this was an illusion the threat of death was very real. If the mind truly thought it was dead then the body would just shut itself down and die.

Calixa shook her head, it couldn't be true. It was not possible. "No it's not real!" She shouted and stopped crying. "your names not Laurel, it never was. You were supposed to be a boy." She whispered. "You were supposed to be a boy." she thought, maybe... no, the doctors had to have been wrong. She was going to have a girl. She moved quickly and caught the girls wrist. Years of self-defense had prepared her for this moment. She pushed the little girl to the side and ran to the other side of the room.

"What about this?" She asked catching the tip of her wand on fire and touching it to the ground so that it would light.

"doesn't matter" Laurel said with a smirk. "Mother may I introduce the lord of Nightmares" suddenly all the light in the room turned Grey as the fire went out and the air quickly began to freeze in the lungs of those that breathed it. Luxen appeared fully cloaked and hooded next to Laurel. He placed a hand on her head and tapped gently. "I should say thank you for giving me your daughter" the voice from beneath the hood smirked. "Is there anyone else in your family you would like to see returned from the dead?" Luxen smirked as the wisps of smoke appeared next to him taking the form of three people she hated most in the world but were dead. "I am the lord of Dream that Terrify and you have summoned me here, today" Luxen said coldly as he, Laurel and the other three took a step closer towards their prey.

Jay looked at the other him as he started doing cartwheels. "What do you mean?? Who is the Lord of Nightmares??" Jay had never heard of anyone by that name. They must be bad to have a name like that. Were they the new Lord Voldemort?? It's a possibility. Then the other Jay started talking to someone who he was referring to as 'master'. Jay looked around the room for some sign of life and saw nobody there. "Who are you talking to and where are they??" Jay's temper was getting really bad now. It was short s it was but now his daughter was dead and the peson who killed her was playing games.

Maniac Jay looked at the real Jay as if he were talking nonsense "The Lord of Nightmare's is everywhere and knows what you are thinking, he's speaking right now to me telling me the thoughts that betray you!" Maniac Jay said with glee as he began doing more cartwheels. "He is the Darkness beyond Twilight, something so powerful death itself could not claim his soul" Maniac Jay said as he stood back up. "He has brought you here for a purpose and you can do it and have your daughter back or leave her in the land of the dead forever" Maniac Jay said with glee as a figure appeared from the darkness and stood beside him quiet and without a trace of life in her eyes. It was their daughter and she looked more like a torn soul caught between life and death, "The lord of Nightmares can bring back the dead you know!" Maniac Jay said as he began clapping his hands together and jumping up and down. "He can even split apart souls, that's where I came from!" Maniac Jay said as he stopped moving and tried desperately to hold onto a bit of resolve, though it wasn't in his nature. "I came from inside you, he ordered me out and so I came!" Maniac Jay said trying to remain calm. "You should really do as he says!" Maniac Jay exclaimed as he began bouncing up and down on the tip of his toes.

Calixa closed her eyes. "Stop, stop, stop!" She yelled out. Her voice was high, loud, and almost childish. "You stupid ghost. You feed off of people weaker then you?" She asked looking at him with anger as the three people she hated most appeared before her. She bit her lower lip as she looked at each face. The fire on her wand had gone out with everything else, she cursed under her breath. "Kill me, i dare you." She said with a tone of anger in her voice. "I'm not afraid of something, that preys on the weak. That only makes you weak." She tightened her jaw so that she didn't sound afraid. "You are nothing."

Jay sw a figure of his daughter appear next to the man. His heart started beating faster and faster. There was no sign of life anywhere on her. The sight was unbearable. Jay was curious what it was that could allow him to have his daughter back. He couldn't believe what he was about to say. "What is it that he wants me for??" Jay regretted his words immediately but he would do anything to have Shaylah back in his arms again.

CALIXA: Luxen laughed but it was not cheery or even wicked, it was simply hollow as if any mercy or kindness that could ever exist in the world simply had never found him. "Death would be an escape" Luxen said mildly as the dead returned to their land with a slight pop sound. "I do not grant mercy of any kind and you my dear need to learn better respect" Luxen said coldly as he stood directly in front of her. "I am going to send you away until you learn how to speak to someone who is your better, Make sure to think hard about what you've done" Luxen said with a smirk as he turned and left the woman by herself. Suddenly as though a wind tunnel had been summoned everything burst through a hole that had appeared in the fireplace. Calixa was by herself in complete darkness. There was no sound or light though her eyes would adjust to the darkness, it was neither cold nor warm. All there was with her was emptiness, the type that people quickly lost their minds in, neither time nor hope could help her in this shadow world.

JAY: Maniac Jay said nothing as he and the girl vanished from the spot to be replaced by a man fully cloaked. He was completely hooded so that nobody would see his face however he seemed to give off a dark aura that instantly would give him command of any room he was in. "Your daughter is safe with no memory of what happened, I think it's better that way don't you" Luxen said mildly as he lied to the man, it always served him best to lie about what he was capable of especially in these situations. "Maniac Jay is back with you and now we can get down to business" Luxen said as an Obsidian chair and table appeared from behind Jay, the chair crashed into him causing his legs to buckle as he fell into the chair sitting up straight. The table seemed to move through him for a moment as it ended up in front of him. "I am the lord of Nightmares, you would do best to remember that since the woman you were with is having to learn the hard way at this moment." Luxen said with a slight smirk as he stood standing. "I want you for a very important mission, something that would definitely bring honor and glory to you amongst the Death Eaters" Luxen said with a bit of a chill to his voice, knowing that this would probably get his attention.

Jay stared up at the cloaked figure and, once again, his heart rate started to increase. A wave of relief crashed over him when the figure said that Shaylah was safe but Jay didn't know if this 'lord' was telling the truth or not.
Jay's knees collapsed as something bashed into the back of them and he landed on a chair. A table was then placed infront of him and he looked back to the figure guessing tha he had done it.
"I will remember it." Jay was going to say anything to get on the good side of someone who was going to give him honor nd glory. "What is it you want me to do??" He was now curious and really wanted to hear what was to be said.

"Not so fast, I'm going to test you first to see if you are worthy of being one of my acolytes" Luxen said smoothly. It was a test indeed however it served a purpose for Luxen more then this mortal could know. "I am a very powerful being however I am not the only one of my kind, a similar creature resides in the Borely Mansion" Luxen explained. "I want you to go there and speak with it, find out everything you can about what it can do and who it was before it became..." Luxen didn't finish his sentence deciding that this mortal didn't need to know too much information so quickly. "I know we have different powers, though however I don't know what it's powers are" Luxen explained. "You will find out, you may bring whoever you wish to bring with you however nobody must know why you are there and who you serve" Luxen said menacingly a hint of the torture he could bring should he do so in his voice. "Be prepared to sacrifice whomever you bring with you should you decide to bring them but get me the information, if you succeed then I will give you the information you want" Luxen said with a bit of coldness that seemed to reflect in the air as it had suddenly became a bit cold.

Jay remembered the day Shaylah had come home covered in blood because of the presence in Borly Mansion. He wold prefer to rip the presence to pieces than talk to it but he had no choice. "I'll do it." Jay started wondering how he could get the information he wanted. "Once I have done it, how will I find you??"

"Remember, I want every bit of information you can get on it" Luxen said with a sort've greed that was common amongst the Death Eaters and Dark Wizards of the world. "After you have done so, you should return to Bleak Street" Luxen said as he quickly added "You will be able to wonder freely with my full power supporting you" he said with a slight wink in his voice. Though he had a slight feeling that perhaps he had given too much information however such was a price he'd have to pay if his plans were going to move forwards. Luxen felt like a spider weaving several webs each with new and deadly foes and spiders waiting for the right moment to engage themselves. "you have a week, if you haven't returned by then don't bother returning" Luxen said as he added coldly "but make sure you never sleep as well" threatening him as he waved his hand "You may leave now" and as suddenly as it had all appeared Jay found himself alone outside on the streets of Bleak.

Everything around Jay disappeared and he ended up back on the street outside. "I will not disappoint you" He didn't kniw whether the lord heard him but he said it anyway. Jay then walked out of Bleak street and back to his house, thinking about the task ahead of him.

Emptiness was overwhelming. She cried and cried, but it would do her no good. "Why should i respect you? Sir?" She stretched the r sound on sir. "You have no respect for anyone else!" She heard her voice echo, it was so empty. So dark. Seh felt dead inside.

Nothing happened in the dark silence, it was as though she were being ignored by every force out there. Good and Evil had long since abandoned this place as light and sound had abandoned it. This was the perfect prison for those who could not socialize properly with someone who was obviously better then them. She would learn to respect and honor the Lord of Nightmares or starve to death in this empty purgatory.

She began humming, and her humming became singing. It was a soft, melodic song, from her days in the muggle world. She would kep herself amused for a while.

hours could pass and nothing would happen as the darkness and silence continued. Nothing would help her be free as it would seem that she was destined to spend the rest of her life in purgatory

After a few songs, she got very bored. She wished she had a book to pass the time; but she didn't. "Fine, I'm sorry. I'll respect you. I wont come back." She said, trying to sound earnest in her intentions.

Nothing happened, the darkness and the silence continued she was now one of the few lost ones. Those people that dissapeared from existence while still being alive. Trapped in the Silent Darkness she will remain until Luxen Silverback decides to free her, and it was all her fault. It seemed Maniac Jay and his Crystal Ball were right, she did self inflict her own misery.

She rolled her eyes and stood up. "Oh come on, i apologized!" She grimiceced. "You are as bad as a woman, never being able to decide what you want."

nothingness was the only answer she received. The Darkness knew all and would force her to suffer till the end of days, should she overcome herself Luxen knew she could make a good acolyte. Luxen Silverback was dangerous even in death and soon everyone would know. Until then however this woman would have to stay in Oblivion until she cracked so that Luxen could rebuild her in his image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back