Charmed and dangerous

"Like what??" Jay was confused by her comment.

"Worthy of what? I ain't no item you can just toss aside!" She yelled. Now she was getting angry.

She grinned maliciously. "If i'm such an item how come you don't get to use me. You are just jealous." She stuck out her tongue.

She rolled her eyes. "Are you dence, chika? i said you were jealous that you couldn't have me!"

A cold wind blew throughout the street as all light from the world seemed to fade slightly. A Dark Presence could be felt as it seemed all of the people vanished from the streets except the male and the female. A few windows began to fog up as the temperature dropped. A Black robed figured appeared from the alley and held out his hand. Smoke began to billow from his hand as a black wand appeared, he pulled it towards his hood as it quickly moved back revealing his face. The figure looked exactly like Jay Rouge except a bit off, his skin was more pale and there were definite black circles around his eyes. Maniac Jay began tap dancing as he waved his shadow wand sending sparks and explosions all throughout Bleak Street blowing up a few of the buildings. As he did so he spoke in a cold yet jubilant voice that also seemed to belong to Jay Rouge. "Welcome to Bleak Street where people come and only some get out!" Maniac Jay said as he began walking towards the woman "But it's a Heck of Party!" Maniac Jay said not knowing or caring if he was making any sense. "For you lovely lady" Maniac Jay said as a crystal ball rolled out from his sleeves and into his hand "I see much pain, most self inflicted" Maniac Jay said with a laugh as he rolled the ball back up into his sleeves "don't worry though I have for you, a constellation prize!" Maniac Jay said as he put in arm on the woman's shoulder and began rubbing. "I give you a bunny!" Maniac Jay said twitching slightly as a white bunny rabbit began hopping in the middle of the street towards them. "Now go pet it!"

The shiver that rose up Calixa's body wasn't normal, she knew what was coming. She didn't think the spirit would recognize her, but she had been attacked at a younger age. She held still and then, shrugged off his arm. "You pedophilic ghost, get your Facking arm off of me!" She yelled while walking away a bit. "I ain't self inflicting any wounds and i ain't petting that stupid, creepy, white fluffy freak!" She hated bunnies, they were so.. weird.

"language! Now you've gone and heart Mr.Rabby's feelings!" Maniac Jay said with a wicked grin as the little bunny began hopping closer. Maniac Jay began tap dancing towards her "If you don't pet the bunny then you'll self inflict some wounds!" Maniac Jay threatened with as he pulled out his shadow wand and pointed it at her. "I'll make you suffer more then you've ever suffered before!" He said as two buildings from both ends of the street moved to block off all escapes. "You wanted to play in Bleak Street, now let's play!" Maniac Jay said with a dark grimace as the temperature dropped twenty more degrees.

She glared back. "I've dealed with you before, you stupid little spirit. You were a sad excuse for a man, and you are a sad excuse for a ghost." She pulled out her wand, she wasn't doing anything to herself. "And do you really think you could put me through more pain then a miscarriage? Then a nasty divorce with my husband? Love, i've been through it all, i'm not going to hurt, but you just might." She shivered again, darn her anemia.

Maniac Jay stopped all pretenses "I think you've got me confused with someone else" Maniac Jay said coldly as his wand was replaced with a very sharp knife. "I've never met you before and if you think I can't make you suffer then your dead wrong" Maniac Jay said with a tone full of malice. "Love" Maniac Jay said while making a face. "I'm going to ruin you" Maniac Jay said as he grabbed the bunny and stabbed it, the bunny exploded with little bits of candy as Maniac Jay vanished. nothing else seemed to change as the temperature continued to drop. On top of a building Luxen stood dressed in all black, they would not be able to see him however he could see them. He had tried simply to terrify them but now he wanted to make them suffer, torture their very souls and so he would. All the windows began to freeze as snow began falling from the sky. Warmth only came from one area, a store that had been renamed 'The Dark Serpent' had opened it's doors and a warm fire could be seen burning inside. The two could either enter or freeze.

Calixa was shivering hard as he said she had him mistaken. Had he thought she was serious, well it got his arm off her anyways. The bunny exploded into candy when stabbed, and then Jay disappeared. She looked around but couldn't find him. Snow was falling now, it was so cold that Calixa had lost a little feeling in her toes. She shivered more and looked at the store. She wasn't going in... not until it was her last option. She smirked and muttered something, using the hot air charm. Hot air burrowed from teh tip oh her wand, and she smirked. "Get down here and fight! I told you i'd be back, though an idiot like you would never remember eh? i bet you don't even remember life!"

Luxen continued to stare down as he waved his hand. This was the world of illusions and it was his domain, magic only worked here if he wanted it too and since this woman needed to be punished most severely she would get none. He lowered the temperature further as ice began to build up on the glass windows, the woman's charm went out as Luxen made sure that she would not be able to cast any more spells. At least she wouldn't be able to see, hear, or feel any of the effects. As the air itself seemed to start freezing Luxen smirked, she thought she was clever but in his world nobody was clever. He was unbeatable and the sooner this little witch realized this the sooner she could meet her fate. Luxen hadn't decided what to do with the real Jay yet but indeed had an idea. Luxen waved his hand and enchanted the shop so that when the pair entered they would find themselves in separate worlds designed solely for them.

Suddenly the effects of the warmth wore off. her wand had stopped working. What was going on. "Show yourself you stupid coward. Prove to be a ghost not a freakin' mouse!" She yelled shivering. "I'm not falling for the stupid trap." She muttered, even though the building look very nice to her. She wouldn't give in. No giving in. She hated this cold weather, plants would die in it; she would die in it. She slid down one of the walls shivering. "Show yourself." She muttered through chattering teeth. "S-show yourself." She nearly chocked on it, her spit, her words.

"P-please, you aren't all bad I'm sure." She said after a little thinking. "Don't you have a family? Friends? I could be a friend." She always wanted to see the good in people.

Luxen smirked from beneath his black cloak, the woman was brave anymore as he forced the weather to turn even colder. No human could bear to be in this type of cold which deeply resembled an arctic tundra. To antagonize her anymore he did something even more evil then trying to freeze her alive. Inside the warm house came a cry, it was a baby's crying the exact sound that her child would've made had it not died. It was crying for it's mother but for some reason it's mother chose to ignore it and stay outside suffering rather then go inside the warm shop and see her baby, perhaps one of the only moments she would ever get to spend with the child she never got to see. The woman had called him a ghost, she would soon learn that he was more then any ghost or even poltergeist. He was the Dark Presence something powerful and evil that could not be reasoned with or 'befriended'.

The temperature dropped. She would die out here if she didn't go in. She didn't want to, she really didn't. But that's when it happened, the sound of a baby crying. Tears immediately sprang to her eyes as she remembered being five months along. How she had fallen and lost it. she stood up and looked at the building. Could it be? No, it was an illusion. But before she could talk herself out of it, she was walking into the building. Wanting more then anyhting to hold the baby.

Jay didn't understand what was happening. One minute he was argueing with Calixa and the next he was looking at her yelling at him as if he was a wierdo and the temperature was really low. Jay wasn't one to be affected by the cold but right now he was frozen. He watched as Calixa started shouting at someone but when he looked round he couldn't see anyone. Jay then followed her into anopen shop which had a fire on. He heard the baby crying and wondered who's it was. Jay walked though the door of the shop and immediately felt the warmth of the fire. It was like heaven to him.

the door shut silently and locked behind the pair. Neither would be able to tell that the other was there as they had been completely cut off mentally. They were both in separate illusions as Luxen stood outside the illusion in the center of the room, guiding them both like an orchestra conductor. Jay would be in the same room except hear his daughter crying out for help from inside the basement. Once he would get there he would find himself in an interesting predicament. As for the woman, Luxen had something truly evil in store, She would be an a very nice room with a warm fire glowing. In the center of the room would like a small white coffin the size of a baby, inside the coffin her baby would be crying for her to come and rescue it however the coffin would never open and the baby would only cry louder for her to save it.

As Jay got inside the room, he noticed that Calixa had disappeared. He looked around wondering where she was when he heard it. That noise. It was the one noise he hated more than anything else. It hurt him so much that he completely forgot that there was no way of her getting here as she was at hogwarts at the moment.
Jay quickly walked in the direction of Shaylah's crying and ended up walking down the stairs to the basement.

Standing in the center of the basement was Maniac Jay with a broad grin on his face, next to him was a body of his daughter. She was not moving and her eyes were left opened without a trace of life in them.Her skin was cold and had slightly aged as though death had already begun to set in. As Maniac Jay saw the real Jay he began to tap dance "she was crying so much I had to silence her but now we can play all day!" Maniac Jay said with glee. He pulled out a dagger from the inside of his black robes and looked at the real Jay with contempt. "If I kill you then I get to leave this place and cause all sort's of fun things!" Maniac Jay said as he tapped danced right on top of the girl laying still on the floor.

Calixa looked around, had Jay followed her. "Ello? Jay?" She called out. The crying seemed to get louder. She blinked, and when her eyes re-opened she saw it. The coffin about as small as a baby, her mouth dropped. She ran over to it and tried to open it. it wouldn't open. "No, not another." She said still trying to open it. Tears sprang to her eyes. she wished her wand worked, seh wished she could help the baby. "Please, stop this, i know who you are you stupid ghost. I don't know why you do this, but please just stop." Her sentence merged together as she sunk to the ground, the cries getting louder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back