Character Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris Turner

OOC First Name
Dakota
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
So a new year and new characters! Basically this year I want to have some decent solid characters and for most (if not all of them) to have some resemblance to a life.

</COLOR></SIZE>
HOGWARTIANS
<i>
</i>

So I have my four Hogwart students, three of them first years, one a second year. Each of them looking for different things. Kris Turner, Rose Bouvier, Drake Dekker and Meadow Ostberg.

</FONT>
KRIS TURNER
HUFFLEPUFF SECOND YEAR​
<i>
</i>
tumblr_inline_ncoav3U8yL1qgcyzo.gif

Kris is the youngest of six or seven and lives with his sister and a brother in New Zealand. He is Canadian originally and still has the Canadian accent, which is slightly fading. Last year he was the Alternate Beater for the house team and made quite a few friends. This year I'd like him to possibly have a semi-romantic interest, like a not very serious relationship. I'm open to suggestions, but I don't want anything serious for young Kris just yet. Maybe a mentor type relationship as well?

<SIZE size="100">ROSE BOUVIER
RAVENCLAW FIRST YEAR​
<i>
</i>
2akh9pv.gif

Rose is a twin sister to Lily Bouvier (Played by the great James) and with Rose, you sort of have to get Lily. Rose doesn't talk to anyone except her sister, and even then she talks in French so the conversations are private. It'd be pretty difficult to find Rose outside of her common room without Lily. I was thinking maybe a Bully towards her? because she only speaks French, and ignores strangers totally this would spark off a hate? Also no offence to Lily but she's rather vain and wants to be the centre of attention, so it wouldn't be hard to be annoyed by her as well.

MEADOW OSTBERG
GRYFFINDOR FIRST YEAR​
<i>
</i>
tumblr_ndk890frQF1r3ptbfo1_500.gif
Meadow is my Swedish little firecracker. She's this feisty, take-no-nonsense girl who'd recently found out she's a witch and got the chance to leave home away from her over protective mother. An adventurous girl who will soldier on, but rather paranoid that people are judging her she is a sparkly ball of sass. For her I'm just looking for class mates, friends maybe enemies.

DRAKE DEKKER
SLYTHERIN FIRST YEAR​
<i>
</i>
tumblr_lxumlt7uGH1qfbptro1_500.gif
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#000">Drake is my Bully character. He's basically a common play ground bully with magic. He's the kind of guy who fries ant's in the playground just for the laughs and has twisted thoughts. Looking for two things. One) A like minded person to cause terror to others, who could grow into a possible love intrest and two) Victims!!! Plenty of them please! This could include verbal abuse, physical intimidation, threats, teasing, violence etc. Only if you are comfortable with it...

Love from Dakkie (Dakota) xox

Feel free to PM me on this account or any of these guys

Hi!

I have a first year, Alana Finch, who could possibly become his partner in crime? I can see her drifting to bad kids in an effort to try to make a name for herself. She's not used to being around children so I don't know if she'd be able to keep up with Drake though. :p I can see people trying to tease or bother her, but they might be surprised if they do.

I also have Preston here who always enjoys taking away house points.

Hello!

I have someone who Drake could bully. It's my darling Clara Antolini, who is a sensitive wee flower, and even though she is a Fourth Year, she'll take what he says/does to heart.
However, if you want someone a bit younger, I will have another First year in the next IC year, and then the one after that as well that I don't mind being picked on.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back