Pat
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
*Character Needed!

</FONT>
Millard Lurken.

benjamin_mckenzie_019.jpg
benjamin_mckenzie_020.jpg
Millard Lurken, is a Pure Blood Death Eater. He is the ripe age of 27 and already has been divorced and has a five year old son (Peter Lurken) with Noelle Viera. They still love each other very much but know they are too young to make what they feel last and have a happy home. He is icy and very intelligent and if he attended Hogwarts with his - now dead - brother he would have been a Ravenclaw but attended Durmstrang. He excelled in the Dark Arts and Potions and is now a Potions Professor in London.
- - - - - - -
Now the plot. Millard and Noelle are to have a fling when they get awfully drunk and she will become pregnant. There will be some arguments after this and when Noelle tells Peter, Millard will be there as will Abigail Lurken (pure blood *approved*, Millard's niece and god daughter) because she lives with Noelle and Peter. Poor Peter thinks that his parents are getting back together and will be ecstatic about it, and when he finds out that his father isn't coming back he will do something. (If you are Millard I will inform you by PM because I kind of want to keep it secret for now.)
- - - - - - -
<FONT font="Georgia">
Now for people that want to be Millard:
This is important for my main account and Peter, who I have grown to love. So I would really appreciate it if you are good at roleplaying (approximately 200 or 300 words at the least for each post). You would need to be on frequently enough but patient because I do have many accounts and homework for high school and I will be patient for you. So if you think you could portray Millard well please post here.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back