• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Character Banners

Bella Lanning

Well-Known Member
Messages
780
Wand
NONE
I love these little emoticons.... :erm: :erm: :cool: :cry: :DE: :linda: :glare: :woot: :arr: :wub: :p :o :lol: :shifty: ... haha.. aghem...

anyway... here's some stuff I've made....
2wd2bt5.png



2a821jk.png



30ngfhd.jpg



t6cz28.png



t6p8aa.png



iqhrmx.png



2qdwepe.png
 
I like them. :) I think your banners are very unique compared to most of the ones made on HNZ, it's a new style, and I like them a lot. :D

So I guess that would be a "yes" ? :lol:
 
You've definitely got my vote Kyra. :D
 
There we have it.
All the votes that matter. :r
 
These are so original and cool!
A yes for me. :)
 
All the votes that matter + 2 :r
If this doesn't mean you're opening up a shop here, I don't know what does. :arr:
 
Feel free to call me Nick. ^_^
And my vote counts for 10. :r
 
Nicklypoo XD
That's a new one...mah personal fave is Nickerdoodles!!
 
YES!​
<i></i>
 
Bella Rina Lanning!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice Claudette Carlisle.....BTW.....
 
Im here!!!Im fine...

Want to put up a shop run by the HWA pepz??

*clears throat...Hope you dont mind..
 
A banner shop...If more of HWA people transfers,I mean...
 
Back
Top