Changing routes

Clover Alfred

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Clover was in a mood to fly today, she hated at the dorms because of the swarming first years, yes, she became first year once in a life time but it was gross to be the kid one. Now that Y8 is starting it will make her the boss because being second year is the nice year of all. Getting her not-so-brand new broom out of her trunk and went out of the common room, not bothering to greet people on her way down.

The day was cold but it is what she wanted, Clover got at the pitch, ready to mount her broom when a wind pass her. But she didn't mind the cold and kick off the ground, the air sweeping her face. Clover slowed down and went to a halt from the air, looking at the scenery.

Maria had gotten fed up with sulking around her common room, and decided to head outside. She wrapped up warm and headed out. Maria knew it was a major fashion faux pas to wear legwarmers over stockings, especially with heels, but damn it, she was cold, and now that she was finally free to wear heels, she wanted to exercise her full heel-wearing freedom. Teetering slightly in the shoes she still wasn't used to, arms wrapped around herself to fight off the cold (Her skirt wasn't exactly practical, but Maria had made it herself, and insisted on wearing it.) Maria headed down towards what looked like a quidditch pitch.

Her suspicions were confirmed when she looked up, and saw a girl, who, at a glance, seemed slightly older than she was. Maria shuddered at the thought of being caught dead on a broom; so undignified! This girl looked happy though, surveying the scenery, which Maria had to admit was absolutely gorgeous. She wondered how nice it looked from up there, watching the girl look around peacefully.

While Clover was still looking at the place where you can see the Village, she sense that someone is watching her and her senses are right. When Clover looked down, a girl younger than her, as she thinks, is looking up. Clover rolled her eyes and fly down at the ground, she gently landed and looked at the girl. "What can i do for you?" She asked harshly, she doesn't like this girl, she smells that she isn't from her house.

Maria watched the girl as she noticed Maria staring, and descended, landing with far more grace than Maria expected to, if she ever sank to riding a broom. She hoped it wasn't compulsory, she might as well die. She listened to the older girl, arms still wrapped around herself, and replied in the same harsh tone. "Nothing. Just wanted to watch. Is that a crime?" She asked, raising her hands mockingly as though she were being arrested. "You're good at flying." She added, not wanting to make enemies, just in case this girl WASN'T in her stupid house. She needed as many sane, non-puff allies as she could get.

Clover raised her right eyebrow, "No, its not a crime. Actually, I want people to watch me fly and thanks for the compliment. I always get them." She told the girl who she didn't noticed around school for her 2 years in Hogwarts. "Your a first year, Am i right? ... And Am i right that your not in Slytherin?" Clover asked.

Maria smiled thinly when the girl said she wanted people to watch her fly. Good - she hadn't gotten on her bad side. That meant this girl was still a potential ally. She ignored her arrogant comment about always getting compliments, putting it aside as just a quirk of this girl's personality, and nodded when the girl asked if she was a first year. "Yes, I just arrived. And sadly, I wound up in the goody-good house." She rolled her eyes, folding her arms and tapping a pink painted nail on her slender upper arm. "Hufflepuffs are horrible."

Clover was shocked when the girl said she was from Hufflepuff, "Woow, this is the first time i spoke to a Hufflepuff .. and hates it ..." Clover was really into shocked mode, she thought that it wouldn't never end liking that house. "So, your not like them. Whose going to die when their house got insulted?" She asked, "Hmmm .. Then this will be the start of our friendship."

Maria smiled at the girl's shock. "Yeah. Everyone in that house acts so high and mighty, but they're just horrible, cruel people." She sighed, then smiled when the girl said this could be the start of a friendship. "I think it definitely is. My name's Maria."

"You said it, I can't imagine to have one night on their common room." Clover sigh, hands on the hips. "I'm Clover." She introduce herself as the girl introduce her own as Maria, "You got a nice name but a bit muggle-ist, but its fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back