Change Of Pace

Arcturus smiled when the cuddled into him. ''I don't need to leave just yet, you know,'' he said softly. ''I think that I could muster up some breakfast with everything laying around here.'' He was not entirely sure if that was true but he had some tea and biscuits somewhere, anything else he would probably have to buy. He kissed her cheek before slowly moving out of bed and putting on a shirt and socks. ''You up for some proper breakfast in bed, then?'' he asked, grinning slightly.

Kira grumbled as the man shifted slowly out of bed. She didn't move right away, rolling just a little to cuddle into the warm spot he had left. She sighed softly, too comfortable to get out of bed just yet, especially when she considered the cool air hitting her bare skin before she could get dressed. She peeked at him through her hair, giving him a small smile. "I could be persuaded," she replied, stretching and curling up around his pillow. "Just throw together something with what you have, I'm not too fussed," she murmured, yawning.

It took Arcturus five solid minutes before he crawled back into bed with her. He handed her a cup of tea as well as some toast. ''There you go, then,'' he said with a bright smile, placing his own cup of tea on the bedside table on his side of the bed. He knew it wasn't really a proper breakfast, but Arcturus didn't feel like dressing up and getting something else. ''Did you sleep alright?'' he asked before taking a bite out of his own toast.

Kira slowly stirred, finding Arc's shirt from the night before and slipping it on. She had just settled down cross legged on the bed when he returned with breakfast. She thanked him softly, taking it in her hands. She sipped the tea, shutting her eyes a moment and enjoying the warmth before turning to look at him. "Oh, I think that's the best I've slept in ages," she told him, placing a hand on his knee a moment before picking up her toast and starting to nibble. "What about you, did you sleep alright love?"

Arcturus grinned at Kira's answer. If it was true that Jason had really been doing a number on her, then he could understand her answer perfectly. ''I've slept like an angel, actually,'' he told her with a big smile. ''Must have been something about the bed, because I've never slept so fine.'' he joked. ''Got any plans for today or do you have time to stay a bit longer?''

Kira giggled softly, setting her tea down on the nightstand and running her hand lightly over his leg. "Must have been the pillows," she teased him, squeezing his knee lightly. She pretended to consider his question for a moment. "I can stay until tomorrow morning, if you have time," she told him, tracing her fingers lightly across his leg.

Arcturus drank the last of his tea and put his cup down on the nightstand. Thankfully, he didn't have much planned for today. He knew that he needed to study for Mathematical Physics later on the day, but since he had already done half of the study questions the previous day, there really wasn't a lot he still had to do for the class. ''I think I can fit you into my schedule, then,'' he teased. He leaned over to kiss her before he moved out of bed again. ''Do you want a tour or would you rather stay in bed the whole day?''

Kira followed his lead and finished off her tea, reaching over to set her cup with his. She smiled as he stole a kiss. She took a moment to stretch her arms over her head as she thought about his question. "A quick tour," she told him. "I'll give you... no more than two hours," she moved from bed, taking a moment to find the rest of her clothes. "Then we should cuddle some more. One day to sleep probably won't kill either of us," she teased him softly.

Arcturus agreed with Kira that one day of sleep wouldn't hurt either of them, Merlin knows they both needed it very much. ''Two hours is kind of short for such a big university, isn't it?'' he said, grinning slightly. ''Buuuut, if you're absolutely sure about it, I think I could show you the spots I spend most of my time here,'' he added whilst putting on trousers and a pair of socks. It took them about ten or so minutes to leave the comforts of his apartment and stand outside. ''Alright, then, if you would be so kind enough to follow me.'' And with that Arcturus began to show her around the university.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back