Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Aisa had really, really enjoyed herself at the Valentine's Dance. It had been a lot more fun to go with someone than to spend the entire evening by herself. Sully had always told her so, but she had no desire to tell him he was right. Besides, she didn't think just anyone would've made it as fun as it was. It had been so enjoyable because of Adorah, who she really liked a lot. From their night at the dance, Aisa got the impression Adorah liked her too. Maybe not in the same way, but she had at least not seemed bored at the dance. Aisa had wanted to see her again, and had sent her a note rather than ask her face to face. There was something embarrassing about letting her know she liked her, or letting her know she wanted to spend more time together. So Aisa had decided that sending her a note was safer. But now that she waited by the lake, where she had asked the Ravenclaw to meet up with her, she was regretting that decision a bit. What if Adorah didn't want to and just didn't show up? Or what if she wanted to hang out somewhere else? Aisa hadn't considered all that, and she tried to hide her anxiety as she sat on the grass near the edge of the lake. She resisted the urge to look behind her every few minutes to see if Adorah was here yet, but she was alert for any sounds of someone approaching. She hoped the girl would be here soon.

Adorah was anxious to leave the castle as she looked out onto the the school grounds. She looked at Aisa's note again and then gently folded it, holding it in her right hand. The girl had asked her to hang out by the lake, and she had sent a note back saying that she'd love to do that. However, as her anxiety was heightened due to end of the year exams and the fear of having to stay at her parents' home for the next few months, she was nervous about any more changes in her life. She felt her finger starting to shake and placed her hand into a fist, putting pressure on it with her opposite hand. She looked up at the sky and noticed that it was clear with a few thick clouds and then watched as the sun glistened off the grass. She didn't want to keep Aisa waiting because she wasn't exactly sure if this was just friends hanging out or something else entirely. As she walked towards the lake, she kept her eye out for the Gryffindor. She had admitted to herself that she definitely liked Aisa more than a friend, but she wasn't sure what that meant. In her own head, it meant thinking about her a lot and being distracted in any classes they had together or when she saw her in the hallways. Adorah walked closer to the lakefront and saw Aisa sitting on the grass. She couldn't help but smile as she saw the girl. It was then she realized the note was still in her hand and quickly stuffed it in the side of her boot since she didn't have pockets. Making her way across the grass, she placed herself beside the girl and pulled her legs to the side. "Hey, Aisa," she greeted, running her hand through her hair.

Aisa heard footsteps on the grass and tensed a little, finaly looking behind her once she heard a familiar voice. At the sight of the Ravenclaw, her lips pulled into a smile on their own accord. She looked very pretty and very cute, and Aisa's heart skipped a beat. "Hi Adorah." She said, scooting to the side a little to make room for her. "You look nice." She said before she could think about it too much. She did, it wasn't weird to say. Was it? "Thanks for meeting me here." She added, sounding a bit more hesitant. "Sorry to send you a note like that, I just figured it was nice to talk in private." She said, looking up at her. "Do you want to sit down?" She thought this might be an easier conversation when they were on the same level and she could look Adorah in the eye, even if it was a little intimidating to do that as well.

Adorah felt her cheeks flush slightly when Aisa looked at her and pulled her legs in closer to her as she sat beside the girl. The way she spoke worried Adorah a little bit, almost like she might have some bad news to share with her, but she tried to put that out of her mind. Maybe she just meant they could be alone here, which was a good thing. She ruffled her hair and looked at the Gryffindor. "I don't mind notes. My sister and I used to leave secret notes in trees when we were younger with secrets we didn't want our parents knowing," she said with a laugh. "Was there something specific to talk about, or... did you just want to hang out?" she asked. They hadn't spent much time together since the dance, and while Adorah had been distracted by her schoolwork, it didn't mean she hadn't had Aisa on her mind. She slid her hand to the side and accidentally came in contact with Aisa's leg. "Oh, sorry," she muttered embarassedly, quickly pulling her hand away and rubbing it with her other one.

It felt easier when Adorah sat down, but Aisa still felt incredibly nervous about what she was about to do. She listened as Adorah told her about her sister and secret notes they left each other, a small smile appearing on her face. It was a cute story, and Aisa couldn't help but think of her own brother. They had never done something like that, but they'd had plenty of secrets together growing up. But that was a long time ago. "Kind of both." She admitted when Adorah asked her if she had something specific tot alk about or simply wanted to hang out. "If that's alright." Aisa blushed when she felt Adorah's hand brush her leg, shaking her head quickly. "It's okay." She said, glancing at the other girl. "I wanted to ask... well, I wanted to say I had a lot of fun with you at the dance." She started. "And I was wondering... if you wanted to do more stuff like that in the future." She braced herself. "Dates, and stuff." She forced out. "Together."

Adorah smiled when Aisa said she had had fun at the dance and relaxed her hands and looked at her lap. It was hard to look at Aisa when she spoke because she didn't want to give away just how much she liked her. She had never really had a crush on anyone before so these feelings were very new. She also knew her parents wouldn't really approve of her liking another girl so she had kept her feelings a secret, even from Juniper. However, she had an idea that since they went to the dance together, she was well aware that something was going on. What Adorah became really surprised at was Aisa's next sentence. She looked up from her lap at the Gryffindor and intentionally placed her hand on the girl's knee this time, hoping it wasn't too forward. "I would love doing that. Dates, and stuff. Together," she said, tilting her head slightly and then pulling her hand back to herself. For the first time, she felt more comfortable looking at Aisa, even if she could feel her cheeks flushing. She blew some air through her lips and looked out over the lake, laughing a little to herself. "So, does this count as a date?" she asked with a flirtiness in her tone that surprised herself.

Aisa's heart was hammering in her chest, and while it was difficult to look at Adorah, she also wanted to see her reaction. She waited anxiously for a response from the Ravenclaw, her shoulders sagging slightly in relief when she said she would love to go on dates and stuff. Aisa let out a small laugh, a weight lifted off her shoulders. "Oh thank god, I was worried I would have to jump into the lake out of sheer embarrassment." She admitted. "If you had said no, I mean." She tucked some of her hair behind her ear, giving Adorah a shy smile. Her next question took her off guard, but her smile only grew. "If you want it to be, I'm sure it can count." She replied, matching Adorah's flirty tone.

Adorah giggled when Aisa provided the image of her jumping in the lake. It was cooler this time of year, but she imagined going for a swim during the warmer months and then having a cute picnic date after. She shook the image from her mind but couldn't help but feel a smile subconciously placed on her face. When Aisa agreed this was a date, Adorah nodded and then looked out again on the lake. She had never been on a date with anyone other than Aisa, if you counted the dance and then this. Maybe the time she read to her, as well. She wasn't sure what was supposed to come next or what the expectations were. Her sheltered childhood meant she didn't watch muggle television and only read books that had antiquated ideas of what romance were, especially emphasizing it being between opposite genders. She took a deep breath and then not so discreetly placed he hand on top of Aisa's hand, not making eye contact. "So, what else shall we do on this date, then? Sit here, or maybe we could go for a walk?" she asked.

It seemed like Aisa's heart was unwilling to slow down even when she tried to tell it things were okay now. It still felt like it was trying to escape, but in a good way somehow. She smiled at Adorah, feeling a flutter in her stomach at the thought of going on a date with a girl like her. Aisa gasped softly when Adorah's hand was gently placed on top of hers, and she felt her cheeks grow warm. Silently, she cursed herself. She was usually so good at staying stoic, and now she was reacting to everything so obviously. She had to look like a total dork. "Uh." She started, swallowing nervously. "I like sitting here. But I think I'd like a walk too." She said quietly. She then took a deep breath before turning her hand so she could hold Adorah's hand, even if it was terrifying. "I think I'd like anything." She added quietly. "Together."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back