Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tomas 🦁
Wand
11' Mayhaw Wood with Core of Wampus Cat Hair
Wendy came down to the Great Hall around lunchtime to get something to eat and maybe see if Tomas was around. Since returning from their break, they haven’t talked that much. Wendy is hoping to change that today. The Hufflepuff skips over to the Gryffindor’s table, finding the teen sitting alone. “Hey, @Tomas Wode,” Wendy sat down next to him, greeting him with a friendly smile. “How’s it going with you? Did you catch the last quidditch game?”

Tomas, bend over the table as he was working on a homework assignment, looked up when someone went to sit next to him. ''Hey,'' the Gryffindor said with a smile, immediately moving his stuff to the side - he didn't feel like doing homework anyway so Wendy was a more than welcome distraction. ''Nothing much, just homework. You? What's up with Quidditch matches going so fast this year? Good on Slytherin for winning, though I'd rather had Gryffindor take the win,'' he said.

Wendy picked out a fresh apple from a nearby silver bowl and bit into it. "My bad," she looks over the homework he disgraded so quickly. "Am I interrupting your studying?" She'd ask while she munches away on the apple. There something Wendy should be doing, studying and applying much of her energy to practicing her spells. Though, she would be lying to herself if she said she didn't miss hanging out with Tomas. Wendy grins, "I know right?! And you said Gryffindor was going to crush this season," Wendy muse bitting into the apple once more.

''No, you are definitely not interrupting me,'' he said quickly, even going as far to pack his stuff back into his backpack to make the point clear to Wendy. He could study for his exams later if he wanted to, it wasn't as if he had any extracurricular activities to keep him busy anymore. Tomas shook his head in disappointment. ''I know and I think that it'd be wise to take those words back if they also lose the next match.'' While he wasn't on the team anymore, he did wonder if he would've caught the Snitch had he never left the school. ''How are you doing? Did you have fun during the holidays?'' He knew he had.

Wendy chuckles, "Okay cool," she knows some kids took their studying seriously at this school. Wendy would've been one of them if her mind wasn't always on her family back home and...Tomas. Wendy finished the apple and poured herself a drink. "Your seeker, she a little full of herself," Wendy nudges him playfully. "Hey, you never know you guys might come in third place. To be honest the school needs a win against Beauxbatons. They win like every year," Wendy has yet to see any house team win against that French school. And if they won, Wendy missed it. Whoever won she'll cheer them on in their last match up with Beauxbatons. She'd like to see Hogwarts win the gold before she graduated. "Yeah, I'm glad you came and met my best friend Katy. It was fun hanging out. Did you?"

He didn't know the new Gryffindor seeker well enough to have much of an opinion about her but it seemed that Wendy did. ''I think you have to be at least a bit full of yourself when you're the seeker on a team,'' he said to the girl, knowing all too well the pressure that came with the position and how much better one would perform when they were confident enough in their own skill. ''Clearly, Beauxbatons has a better team. Too bad Gryffindor doesn't have me on their team anymore though, I would've wrecked the competition.'' Quite certain of his own skills as a seeker himself, Tomas grinned at Wendy. ''Your friends were nice,'' Tomas replied with a smile. ''I had a lot of fun with all of you. Are you going to invite me again next time?'' he then asked with a lot more gut than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back