Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Emery loved being at Hogwarts. It offered a wealth of opportunity, like pranking students, professors and ghosts alike. Of course he nor his brother ever got caught. They were far to smart for that. Their pranks were always sophisticated and sometimes it took them weeks to organise. They loved it though and didn't want to ever have to stop. Emery was sure that he and his brother would become professional pranksters when they finished school, that was kind of his life's goal. "Emory! Pass me the bag of corn!"

Being in Ravenclaw was a thrill for anyone like Emory and his twin, Emery. They were the smartest pranksters in the school. There had to be no other person doing this than Gryffindors, so people would think. Who would suspect Ravenclaws? Emory made sure the bag was closed and before he handed it to Emery. He smirked, before snickering, "This is going to be our best prank this year, Em." Emory held some corn in his hand, swirling it around as he waited to see what his twin was going to do next.

Alis did not like school. It meant having to sit and listen to professors done on about things she didn't care about in a smelly classroom everyday. On the bright side, school meant that she would be able to spend some time away from her family despite how often she missed her parents whenever anything went wrong. The Gryffindor was on her way to the library for a quiet place to sit and write a letter to them about everything that had happened that year so far. But before she was even able to enter the room she couldn't help but notice two younger boys, one of which on a ladder, threading corn across the opening to the library. Without hesitation, Alis walked straight up to them. "What are you doing?" she asked rather rudely, wondering why two boys would feel the need to put corn everywhere. Whatever it was, Alis wanted to know.

Emery threaded more of the corn across the opening. He was so excited for this that he could not wait to see the reaction of students. Of course Emery and Emory would be nowhere near the scene of the crime when it did go off, but that wasn't their problem. "Just you wait, Bro. I have so much inspiration for this." He grinned down at his twin before turning back to his handy work. However he was disrupted from his work when a voice below him alerted him to the presence of someone that wasn't Emory. He almost fell off of the ladder in shock. "Woah! Where did you come from?" It was a girl. Why was there a girl. "Why didn't you see her coming?" He asked his brother.

Emory jumped slightly when he heard someone speak. And it was a girl! He turned to see who it was. Some Gryffindor. Ugh just what they needed! Then his brother asked why he didn't see her coming. He narrowed his eyes at him before he hissed, "You are up higher, why didn't you see her? You have more room to see up there, so you should have seen her!" Emory turned around to see that girl and he snorted, "Can you bugger off? We are trying to do something."

The tone of the second boy made Alis purse her lips as she folded her arms across her chest. She didn't want to 'bugger off' and was just wondering what they were up to. "No, I won't go away. What are you doing?" She asked the same question again, ignoring the first boy's question about where she came from. The answer was obvious and she was not going to waste her time on it. They were in plain sight right in front of the library and there was no way she was the only one noticing their suspicious behaviour.

Emery snorted at his brother. "I obviously had my back turned, you know, stringing corn to the wall." He was not taking the blame for this. He looked down at the girl as she spoke to them and frowned. "Wow, so hostile, no need, no need." Clearly she'd not done much, but it was fun to mess with people. "We're not doing anything. What makes you suggest we are?" He asked, sliding down from the ladder.

Emory stuck his tongue out at his brother as a response. He was not taking the blame for it, and neither was his brother. So, maybe they could just blame the ladder or something. He dropped a couple of corn giblets onto the floor, while the girl seemed to demand what they were doing. He eyed her school uniform, not seeing a badge. He whispered to his brother, "We are not in trouble or technically caught. She's not a prefect." Emory then turned his attention to the girl. He decided to go along as well. "Indeed. I had my brother Emery here, climbing the ladder for my chocolate frog that lept out."

Alis rolled her eyes as the siblings argued claiming that it was each other's fault that she had found them. In fact, it was both of their faults and Alis couldn't help but chuckle slightly at their stupidity, especially after the untrue story they tried to tell her. "Why do you need corn to find a chocolate frog?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, watching as some of the corn fell onto the floor. "Chocolate frogs only have one leap in them and I doubt they would be able to jump that high with a single leap." The girl was eager to point out the faults in the story but gave them a friendly smile all the same, hoping they weren't too upset with her presence. After all, she couldn't do much more than talk to them and was definitely not one for selling others out. "What are your names? I'm Alis Owens."

Emery rolled his eyes slightly as he took a seat on the top step of the ladder. "Maybe not, but she could've been, you never know these things you know." Emery enjoyed making a mess of things and pranks were a good way to do that. "Don't you know frogs like corn? Even chocolate ones, it's like catnip to them." He told her, playing with the scoop of corn he still had in his hand. "Besides, you don't really seem the type to know much about them, I know lot's of things." She said her name and Emery gestured to himself and then to his brother. "I'm Emery and this is my twin brother, Emory, if you couldn't tell, because we look the same."

"She doesn't look old enough," muttered the Ravenclaw, with a scowl on his face. But then again, Emory got lucky on that, since he did not keep up with the Gryffindor ones. They weren't exactly all that pleasant anyway. Emory looked to his brother, wondering if he was thinking the same thing that he was thinking. Both had scoops of corn in their hands. Emory nodded, playing along with his brother. "She might not be able to tell, Emery. Gryffindors are not the brightest." Emory shrugged his shoulders, looking ahead at the girl named Alis Owens.

Alis knew better than to trust a pair of younger boys. She was beginning to become frustrated with them. Getting them into trouble was not what she firstly intended to do, but if they weren't going to tell her exactly what it was that they were doing then she might want to do just that. They introduced themselves as Emery and Emory and Alis simply rolled her eyes at it, figuring that they were just joking. "That's not your names. You can't have the same name." she said, feeling a bit exasperated with how much they were lying to her. She ignored the other boy's comment about Gryffindors not being the brightest. Ravenclaws weren't always her favourite people either. "Well, if you think corn is going to help you find a chocolate frog then good luck." she snarled, folding her arms across her chest.

Emory looked at Alis as if she had grown another head. "Why in the hell would we lie about our names? Obviously, you didn't hear right. He is Em-ER-y. And I am Em-OR-y." Emory looked over at his twin, knowing that he would have something extra to add on to that. After all, they had different names, just with different sounds of pronunciation. Their professors hated it. Their middle names were similar as well. Just one letter difference.

Emery couldn't believe his ears. "You're stupid." He told her, rolling his eyes as she seemed to not be able to understand the names. She clearly wasn't very bright, which explained why she wasn't a Ravenclaw. "Definitely a Gryffindor, they're all stupid." He added, climbing down the steps to land next to Emory. "And obviously hard of hearing."

Alis thought that the boy's comments about her being stupid were absurd. They were the stupid ones trying to lure a chocolate frog with corn, but Alis had given up on that now and no amount of eye rolling could suffice her hatred for the pair of them. "OK Em-Errr-y and Em-Orrr-y, I'll just leave you be with your stupid names while you do whatever it is you're doing. Good luck with that." she said, not trying to hide her attitude anymore. She had had enough of the pair of them and turned around to continue to walk into the library, hoping to never have to see either of their faces again.

Emory smirked even more as the girl turned to leave. Emory looked to his twin and shrugged, "Got rid of her. Now, get back up there! Let's finish this!" Emory tossed the remaining corn into the air, and hoped that they would make such a perfect piece of art that no one could possibly see what they would mean. Emory just did not want to have any other person interrupt them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back