Carpe Diem

Celeste Burke

OOC First Name
Kait
Celeste Burke twisted a lock of her auburn hair as looked at herself in the mirror in her bathroom. The young woman had put on a tight, short, black lacy dress with a pair of tall heels with the intention of going out tonight even if she would be alone. However, looking like she did, Celeste didn't think that she would have any trouble finding company for herself. She intended to have a good time tonight. Celeste had played in a game earlier that day that her team had in fact won. Celeste had been thrilled with the way that they had all played, and she was proud to be a chaser for the team. She had caught the snitch which secured their victory. Celeste had only just joined the team this year. She didn't feel particularly close to any of them and hadn't thought to invite them out with her. However, she wasn't going to let that stop her from celebrating their victory. She grew up near hear, and she had spent her fair share of time at a nearby wizarding club. Her hazel eyes took in her appearance once more before she exited the hotel room and headed out onto the street.

Celeste's heels clicked along the cobblestones as she walked around the block to the club. The bouncer at the door saw her coming. He nodded at her and spoke a familiar greeting. The former Slytherin grinned at the man and winked as he let her inside. The place was packed tonight as it was most nights. The music was loud with a good beat. The slender girl could feel the music pulsing through her body. Celeste loved to dance, and she was actually pretty good at it. There would be plenty of time for dancing later. Celeste made her way to the bar, finding an open seat. She took it, careful not to allow her skirt to ride up. She twisted an auburn lock, a subconscious habit, as she waited on the bartender to come to her. It was only a second that she had to wait. "What can I do for you, gorgeous?" he said to her with a charming smile. "A firewhiskey, please." she said, her smile coy, but charming. He returned quickly with her drink, saying something witty. Celeste laughed and accepted her drink. She took a sip, a smile still on her face.

It had been a long week for Logan, he had been helping Mark out in the shop, to his dismay. He had decided that he hated working in there it was just so boring and it did nothing for his mind. He could feel himself just getting dimmer by the second as he had to say the same things to the muggles that came in and some of the questions they came up with, ugh just kill him now. He needed a night off to himself, well that wasnt what he had planned. He had decided to go out tonight, he was in the mood to go to a club where the music was loud enough to drown his thoughts out and the acohol was strong to make him forget about the horrible week he had. Luckily for him he knew just the place. There was a really good club not far away from the house he was staying at. Logan rooted through his draws to find something nice to wear, although he gets attention no matter what he wears he would like to wear something that he feels nice in maybe something lovely and smart.

Throwing on a shirt and his best pair of jeans Logan was ready to go. He left the house and started walking to the club. It was only about a 15 minute walk and it passed soon enough. He got to the doors and the bouncer let him in, the music was loud before he had even stepped foot into the club and it looked really busy. The teenager made his way to the bar, weaving around people as he went. When he got there he waited for the bartender to come over. "Could i get a fire whiskey." He said loudly so the bloke could hear him. As he waited for a moment for his drink Logan looked over to his right and saw a girl next to him. She looked really pretty and he wondered if he should say hello. He guessed that tonight was a night to not be himself and he plucked up the courage. "Hello." He said to the beautiful stranger with a smile. He was so lucky about his half veela side, otherwise he probably wouldnt have anything going for him to be able to talk to a girl he didnt even know. "You look nice." He said, a little sheepishly but he tried to keep the cool in his voice. When his drink arrived he took a large gulp or two of it, alcohol in his system would definatly make him braver at this.

Celeste picked up her glass and took a sip. She felt the liquid burn as it passed through her lips and down her throat. The young woman smiled and took another sip. Celeste looked beside her as a boy's arm brushed against hers. He had stepped up to the bar to get a drink, but it was taking him longer to get service that it had for her. She had a feeling the bartender liked her looks a slight bit more although the boy was rather handsome. Celeste took another sip of her drink, feeling the beat to the music. Her hazel eyes scanned the club, looking for someone to dance with. There was always someone to dance with her. She glanced again at the guy beside her. Celeste got the impression that he was a bit on the shy side. There was something else there too, something interesting about him. She didn't know what it was just yet. Her slender fingers picked up her drink once more, draining the contents.

The auburn haired beauty heard the guy next to her say hello. She turned to look at him, her hazel eyes meeting his. He told her she looked nice. A sly smile appeared on Celeste's face. She thought she looked more than nice, but she would take the compliment. He wasn't bad to look at either. Not at all. "Thank you." she said to him, speaking rather loudly so that he could hear her. "I'm Celeste Burke." she said, introducing herself. At that moment, the bartender returned with a refill of her drink, saying it was on the house. She thanked him before turning her attention back to the guy next to her. Celeste gave him a charming smile. "Have you been here before?" she asked. Celeste took sip of her new drink as she waited on his reply.

Logan smiled as the girl turned to him, happy that she heard him over the music. She had lovely brown hair and a cute face. The boy took another sip of his drink, it seemed to be going down a little too well and he was enjoying the atmosphere of this place. It wasnt often that he came out like this but he was enjoying himself. As the girl thanked him he gave her another smile then replied once she had introduced herself. "Im Logan." He said to her, she had an interesting name, not one he had heard around much to say the least. When the girl began to speak once again Logan had to listen carefully so that he could hear her properly. "yeah but i dont come here that often. What about you?" He asked continuing the conversation between them. It was nicer to have someone to talk to if you went out on your own otherwise it could be a little boring but company always livened up the night. Then again the crownd in the club were quite enerjetic to say the least and it seemed to be giving off a good vibe around the place, everyone seemed in a good mood tonight, which was good.

"Pleasure to meet you, Logan." Celeste said loudly over the music. He seemed like a nice guy which wasn't her usual type. The auburn beauty was never alone for long, but she was enjoying Logan's company thus far. She took another sip of her drink as he asked her another question. She had to pay attention or she would miss him speaking to her over the music. Celeste moved a little closer to Logan so that she could hear him better. "Actually yes I do. Or at least I did." she told him. "I lived close to here until I moved to Bulgaria. I'm off for a few days to visit my family." Celeste said with a grin. Despite the fact that she enjoyed annoying her parents, Celeste did love her family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back