Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hello everyone,

Thought I should let you all know. I have started a new job last Monday. It was a big change from my career of over nine years. For those who have been my FB friends and Discord contacts, y'all already knew about this.

So, it's a WFH setup but temporary until all restrictions are lifted here. However, the setup was provided by the company with a monitoring system in place. That means, no Discord and non-work-related sites on it. It sucks, I know. I'm still adjusting which means I am a bit slow with replies and everything. I also work evenings here which is actually the US time zone. xD I can do replies, if some not all, on the weekends, mostly Saturday evening and Sunday my time (GMT+8).

Until I get adjusted, it'll be like this. My priority, for now, is the characters involved in the campaign and posting lessons. I'll try to do replies on the others but there's no guarantee if I can get to them in a timely manner.

I'm not going anywhere, just being my slow self. xD

Cheers,
Arle

Hello, it's been almost a month since I started my new job and heck, all I do is sleep, eat, work, repeat. I tried to get to roleplaying at least once a week and still did not manage to get up to speed. And with the upcoming back to office deadline for all of the Business Process Outsourcing industry, it's gonna be tougher than now. I'm still around but still slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back