Can't hardly wait for you to arrive

Sebastian Rossi

Wand
Straight 14" Rigid Aspen Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
For the past week, Sebastian's grandmother had been insisting that he clean his room for the arrival of their guest, claiming that no girl would want to be anywhere near that filth. Finally, on the day of Trilby's arrival, Sebastian had decided to take the wise woman's advice after not being able to locate his Converse, which turned up under a pile of clothers after a search that had lasted nearly ten minutes. Although it hadn't taken very long since he was now free to use magic whenever he wished now that he was of age, the task had helped to keep his mind off of the fact that in only a short period of time, his grandmother would finally get to meet his girlfriend.

Once the room was as clean as it was going to get, Sebastian dressed quickly and ran down the stairs, not wanting his grandmother to get to the door first if it happened to ring. It was already past noon and he'd told Trilby she could come anytime in the afternoon since he knew he would be up by then. He wanted the chance to greet her in his own way before she was subjected to an interrogation or whatever it was his grandmother wanted to do. "Sebby! Can you come in here?" he heard his grandmother call from the kitchen. As he entered, Sebastian noticed his grandmother behind the counter, cutting and chopping. "Yes, Nonna?" he said as he sat on a stool by the counter. She smiled at him, an amused expression on her face as she stopped mid-cut and pointed her knife at her bag where her money bag flew out and toward him. "We need more bread. Take some galleons and go to the boulangerie." About to protest, Sebastian thought better of it, nodded and left.

He apparated quickly to the bakery, which was at the end of his block and entered, knowing that if it were empty, he could be in and out before Trilby came. Muttering a curse as he saw the line, Sebastian simply shook his head. "Figures..." he muttered to himself as he waited for Madame Fleurmont to select what she wanted. Judging by the faces of both the guy at the counter and the two people in front of him, she seemed to have been at it for a while. "C'mon...c'mon" he mumbled as he turned around and shot a glance down the block to his house. No one yet. Good. Sebastian thought as he turned back to watch Mme. Fleurmont finally appear to make a decision. As she shuffled out of the bakery, Sebastian hoped that the people in front of him would know what they wanted.

Trilby Kiedis apparated to the village that Sebastian had written down for her on a piece of paper. She was nervous, more nervous than at any other moment so far. This was a huge deal for him and indeed for her too. She would be meeting his grandmother for the first time, the woman who was basically The woman in Sebastian's life. All morning long she had yanked clothes from drawers and arranged them on her bed, hoping that she could come up with a few decent ensembles for the vacation. They were not rich by any stretch of the imagination, her mothers hospital bills had run them into debt a long time ago and her fathers constant absences from work inorder to visit her meant that not much money came into the house.

It was a good thing that wizarding fashion was timeless, as much of her mothers things were now being used by herself and anything new she had was actually purchased from second hand stores and restitched here and there or embellished in some way to make it look viable. The skirt she had decided to wear had once had a long bohemian flared skirt attached to it but Trilby had removed it and re-hemmed the edging to create a denim mini skirt for herself. The ti-shirt was a simple plain white one bought for half nothing for a packet of four. Her mothers old lavender cardigan had been defuzzed, a missing button replaced and it looked almost like new again. Her flip flops a muggle invention for summer footwear had been a gift from her dorm mate the following year and she treasured them.

She'd never tell anyone, even her best friend and boyfriend how tight things were at home. Trilby had been working part-time as much as possible but it never ever seemed to be enough. She continued down the road passing quaint house after house on the way the directions had indicated until she came to stand outside the address. It looked beautiful and taking a deep breath she walked up to the door and knocked.

Sophia wiped her hands on a dishtowel just as she heard the knocking from the front door. She'd magicked the front door to amplify the sound so that even if Sebastian was playing his loud rock music or practicing his guitar, the door could still be heard. With a smile on her face, Sophia headed to the kitchen doorway and used her wand to open the door. She knew it had to be Trilby arriving because Sebastian knew that the door was always left unlocked during the day. The village was quite safe and everyone knew everyone else, so there was nothing to be feared here.

A smile crossed her face as Sophia got her first glimpse of the young woman that her grandson was smitten over. She could certainly understood why he so adored the young French girl who was at her doorway. "Come in. Come in" she said as she gestured eagerly for the girl to enter. "You must be Trilby. Sebby described you perfectly. He just ran out to the corner, but he should be back any minute" the woman stated in a rush. "He's very excited that you are here" she added in a hushed voice, speaking English in a heavily accented voice. Until her grandson had arrived, Sophia had no need to speak any English, conducting most of her correspondence in either French or her native Italian. "Was your trip difficult dear?" she asked knowing that even thought the village was not large, it was often difficult for newcomers to navigate.

She grew more nervous as she stood there, hoping it was Sebastian that would open the door but then a lovely looking woman did and immediately she felt at ease around her. She was all hustle and bustle, as she welcomed Trilby into her home. 'Sebby' Mrs Rossi called Sebastian and Trilby's face lit up with the small detail, one she must remember to use to her advantage when she could. At first she thought she would surely fret at the prospect of no Sebastian but the woman was wonderful and Trilby found herself liking her more and more.
"He is?" she questioned delighted that Sebastian was as excited as she was, in a hushed voice she whispered back to his grandmother, "I am too."
This holiday was the highlight of her summer, she had been so looking forward to it. The school letters had arrived two days before and she had gotten the few extra quills and ink bottles she would need, she basically had everything else but with her letter came a badge and the letter was not just the usual welcoming her back to the school but congratulating her on becoming the headgirl.

She couldn't wait to tell Sebastian the news, that and this vacation with Sebastian were the highpoints of her summer holidays. Trilby refused point blank to think about Xavier, refused to allow their chance meeting to get in the way of her time with Sebastian. She had thought long and hard about it and had decided in the end that there was no reason to mention it unless it popped up in conversation somehow, which was highly unlikely. There was no reason to upset her precious time with her boyfriend, her bestfriend.

From her bag she removed a bottle of red wine and handed it to Mrs Rossi.
"This is for you, it is from a vineyard not too far from my home in Marseilles. I apparated" she told her honestly, they had all learned in their sixth year and as she was of age she could use it all the time now. It had been the longest journey she had made yet and she had been very nervous about making it but she had succeeded.
"I thought I might end up splinching myself but I seem to be in one piece" she smiled at the woman, "I reapparated not far up the road. Se... Sebby's instructions were most detailed so I found the house with no difficulty. Thank you for allowing me to stay Mrs Rossi."

Sophia smiled as Trilby admitted that she was excited too. The girl was so sweet and polite that the woman found her easy to warm up to. She wasn't rude like so many other children her age these days. When the girl pulled out a bottle of wine and handed it to her, Sophia patted the girl's hand warmly. "Oh dear, how nice of you. This will go wonderfully with our dinner tonight." She used her wand to send it to the kitchen and sat down in her rocking chair just as two glasses of lemonade entered the sitting room and stopped beside each of them.

Reaching for hers, Sophia nodded, glad that her grandson had provided his girlfriend with good directions. She took a sip of her drink and then spoke. "Before Sebby returns, I'd like to tell you something. Thank you for keeping him on track this year. Merlin knows the boy loses focus sometimes, especially when his music is involved." She shook her head, though in a loving way. "He did extremely well on his OWLs, well aside from Astronomy, but I'm sure you know how he feels about the subject. From what he tells me, you're top of the class, so I'm sure it's rubbing off on him." She finished, taking another sip of her drink. She knew her grandson was no genius, but he tried hard which mattered to her more than anything else.

Turning her head as she heard the door opening, Sophia gave Trilby a look to indicate that she hoped the girl wouldn't mention the conversation to him. "Sebby--look who's arrived" she called out in greeting.

As Sebastian left the bakery, bread in hand, he apparated to the walk in front of his home. He was keeping his fingers crossed that Trilby hadn't arrived yet. Every time that he had looked towards his house from the bakery, he had not seen anyone so he was feeling pretty good about it. When he turned the knob and entered the house, his feelings of good luck drifted away to be replaced by a cold case of nerves. As his grandmother greeted him, Sebastian's cheeks reddened upon hearing her use his nickname in front of Trilby.

His eyes instantly went over to Trilby as he took her in. Whoa he thought to himself, only now realizing just how much he'd missed her. It had been far, far too long since he'd seen her last. The smile on his face started off small, but grew quickly as he realized that she was actually in his house and would be for the next couple of days. He couldn't wait to show her around and spend some time with her that would be free of prefect duties and lessons and detentions to interrupt them.

Stepping over to his grandmother, Sebastian handed her the bread. "I see Nonna. Glad you made it ok, Tril. I thought you might get lost." he said as he looked back to his girlfriend. It was taking all of his control to not pull her up into a kiss, but he knew his grandmother would disapprove. He'd overheard her just the other day speaking to one of her friends about how worried she was to have him and his girlfriend in the house. It had made him smirk. Taking a seat next to Trilby though not so close that they touched, Sebastian hoped that this little meet and greet with Trilby and his grandmother could be over soon, so that he could begin spending time with her. His hand drifted nervously to his ear as he sat back. "Did my gran show you to your room yet?" he asked, his gaze drifting between the two ladies as he waited for an answer.

Trilby could only smile at his grandmother when she spoke, she seriously didn't think it was anything she had done personally for Sebastian considering that some of this school year they hadn't even been talking to one another. She had complete faith in Sebastian, he was clever and a hard worker; sure he got into the occasional bit of trouble but it wasn't huge amounts or anything and she was usually there to bail him out anyhow.

"I have always been top of my class but he has helped me too Mrs Rossi, Sebastian is very determined when he wants to be. I do not think he would ever have left himself do badly in his exams whether I was there or not" she heard the sound of the door and smiled as she turned around to see him walk in. Her glass of lemonade in hand she placed it on the table, wanting to go and hug him, to kiss him and tell him how much she had missed him but that would be well beyond the rules of propriety.

He sat beside her and she could not help but beam from ear to ear. This was their first time being with each other outside of school, it felt strange but wonderful.
"Your directions were extremely detailed, there was no way I could get lost" she watched as he displayed his usual nervous tick of touching his ear most likely to play with his ear ring. She smiled at this and wondered what he had to be nervous of, she was the one who had been downright petrified by this visit but so far, sure it was early yet, she was having a wonderful time.

"No not yet, we ... we were talking and drinking some lemonade. I am not here long" she told him unable to take her own gaze from him.

Sophia listened to Trilby's response and nodded, pleased by the girl's assessment of her grandson. It was how she saw him too. When her grandson entered the room and saw that Trilby was here, she put her hand in front of her mouth to hide the smile that was there. Even though she already knew simply from the way he spoke about Trilby, it was even more obvious how strongly he felt about her when she caught how the two looked at each other. It was as if no one else was in the room. The sight brought tears to the old woman's eyes, reminding her of how her husband had once looked upon her.

Standing with the loaf of bread in hand, Sophia looked down at the two on the sofa. "I think I hear my kitchen calling me...If you want to show Trilby around for a bit, dinner won't be for a few hours." She nodded her head and took several steps, stopping only when she got to the kitchen doorway. "And Sebastian- do remember what we spoke about last night" she said in a serious voice. Quickly smiling again, Sophia added, "If there's anything you need, let Sebastian know and we'll be sure to get it for you dear." With that, the woman entered the kitchen again to continue preparing the food.

Sebastian was glad to hear that Trilby had only just arrived. It meant his grandmother hadn't had too long of a time to speak with her alone. He continued to simply look at her until his grandmother's voice caused him to look away and at the woman who seemed to be leaving the room. He nodded his head at her suggestion to show Trilby around since he had been planning to do just that.

He turned back to Trilby about to offer his hand when he heard his grandmother speaking again. Her reminder sent a blush to his cheeks as he murmured "Of course I won't forget." The previous night at dinner, Sebastian had been forced to endure a rather embarassing conversation with his grandmother, one that he would never forget despite her belief that he already had forgotten. He kept his gaze from Trilby as his grandmother said a final word to her because he didn't want her to see him blushing. Once the heat from his face had subsided somewhat and his grandmother had retreated to the kitchen and the door had closed behind her, he turned to Trilby.

They were actually somewhat alone. A smile crossed his lips as he leaned toward her on the sofa and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, allowing his mouth to linger on hers for a few seconds before finally breaking away. "You look great. I've missed you." He reached for her hand and stood up. "Is that your bag? C'mon. I'll show you to my...I mean your room for the week. You'll be staying in my room and I'm crashing here on the sofa." With one hand holding onto Trilby, he lifted her bag onto his other shoulder as he began to walk towards the hallway leading to the bedrooms. "How've you been Tril?" he asked as he gave her hand a squeeze. He still was having trouble believing that she was actually here and he was leading her to his bedroom where she would be sleeping for the next few days. He had a feeling that the smile on his face would be plastered there for days.

At a loss as to what they were talking about, Trilby sipped her drink and placing it down once more smiled at his grandmother as she spoke now to her.
"I will of course" Trilby smiled kindly to the woman, she had no real female role models in her life. Especially with her mother in the condition she was in and no other female relatives that she was aware of. One or two of her professors had been lovely and most eager to give her advice but her favourite professor had left in her fifth year at Beauxbatons to begin a family and Trilby had found she resented them greatly. This was lovely though having an older woman there for you, looking out and being kind and considerate towards you. Trilby smiled at her as she walked into the kitchen and closed the door behind her.

She turned to look at Sebastian then, a smile on her face as if seeing him for the first time. His lips hastily touched hers but were gone before she had time to react to him. She had missed his kisses and felt the familiar soft tingling on her lips that usually occurred when his mouth had touched hers.
"Thank you, I've missed you too" she told him as her hand slid easily into his. Following up the stairs as he took her bag for her, she gave his hand a gentle squeeze.
"I could have slept on the sofa" she said hoping she hadn't put him out too much. He brought her to the door of his room and she stopped a moment wanting to just look at him. Her hand traced the side of his face as she gazed into his beautiful eyes.
"I've been good" a small smile as she asked him, "And you Sebby, how have you been?"
And then as if the slight teasing of the name his grandmother used for him was not enough, she moved closer pressing her body to his as her lips reached up and kissed him.

There was no grandmother here in the hallway, just the two of them and Trilby had missed him so very much. She hadn't realised just how much until he had entered the room, until his lips had touched hers and until his hand had held her own. Her racing frantic heart began to calm again, quieten steadily as only Sebastian could do. As her lips finally broke from his she rested her forehead a moment against his before stepping back a little.
"I've missed you."

"Like hell you would" he stated easily in response to Trilby actually thinking that he or his grandmother would allow guest, especially a distinguished one like Trilby to sleep on their couch. In the long discussion that had occurred between grandmother and grandson, that had not been something they'd talked about. They didn't need to.

As they reached the doorway to his bedroom, Sebastian turned toward Trilby just as she turned to him and asked him how he had been using his grandmother's nickname for him. He groaned and his cheeks reddened slightly at hearing her call him 'Sebby.' Before he could even answer, he moved his head forward to meet Trilby halfway. This kiss was much different from the one they had shared downstairs. This one was full of how much he missed her and how thrilled he was that they were once again together. When they broke and just their foreheads were touching, Sebastian closed his eyes, needing the moment to catch his breath.

"I've been kind of bored. Hopefully, that'll change now that you're here" he said with a wink as he pushed his door wide open and stepped aside so Trilby could enter his room . "I cleaned up a bit this morning" he said with a smile as he pulled his wand out and used it to send Trilby's bag over to his bed before stepping into the room himself. "You like?" he asked nervously, hoping that she would. Heading over to the window and looking out, Sebastian turned back to Trilby as he leaned against the sill and crossed his arms across his chest. "If you want, we can head over to the lake for a swim unless there's anything else you'd rather do" he waited to hear if she liked the sugggestion.

Trilby smiled as she looked up at him, her own summer had been pretty uneventful as well until now; excluding her chance meeting with Xavier of course. Hastily she thought of something else, there was no room for him in her mind or heart or anywhere else in her life for that matter. She stepped into the bedroom and looked about her. Never having been in a boys room before Trilby looked about her in amazement. There were so many instruments and most things were so blue. That was to be expected she supposed but the room itself was great. Walking in slowly she grinned as he sent her bag onto his bed, her hand trailed over the drum kit in one corner as her eyes took in the amount of guitars strewn about the wall.

"You play?" how long had she known him? How long had this one fact about him escaped her? Why had he never shared it with her before? A frown creased her face, guilt and disappointment marred her beautiful face. There had been many months in their friendship when she had pushed him away, afraid to speak to him because of their actions. Months wasted, months where he could have been telling her all about his love for music. Turning to look at him she nodded her head.

"I like... a lot" she smiled though all she wanted to do was push tears away, how utterly stupid she had been. As he spoke she shook her head slowly.
"A swim sounds really good, I'll grab my swim suit" she told him walking to her bag. As she undid the zipper her fingers shook and she found it near impossible to open it.
"I barely know you" she said then, her voice sounded hushed so fragile and quiet as if she were speaking in a library, "there's so much about you that I don't know."

Trilby turned to look at him then, to look at her Sebastian. It didn't matter what nicknames anyone else called him, he would always be Sebastian to her. Her Sebastian.

Sebastian watched Trilby as she took in his room. It was odd but not unpleasant to have someone in his room, looking at things he usually only looked at. He tried briefly to look at the room as if he'd never seen it before, but it was difficult for him to do, so he gave up and simply continued to look at Trilby's expression. When she asked if he played, Sebastian chuckled, thinking that she was joking at first until a frown crossed her face. She's serious he marvelled. I've told her before though, right? he wondered and then realized he hadn't. He had always been a fan of music, but had only really become serious about it after their first 'break' as friends. A frown crossed Sebastian's face as he realized that he'd never shared one of the most important parts of his life with his best friend.

Feeling incredibly guilty, he opened his mouth to explain, but Trilby interrupted saying that she would love to go swimming. Clearing his throat, Sebastian nodded, figuring they could always talk about it later. Perhaps the swim would cool them both off. While he watched her struggle with her bag, Sebastian pushed off the window sill and began to walk over to his closet to find his swimming trunks and to get towels. He froze in place, though, when he heard Trilby speak again. "That's not true" he said quickly as he made his way to her. "You know everything about me, and if you don't you can just ask. I've got nothing to hide from you Trilby." Sebastian reached over and covered the hand that had been on the zipper of her suitcase with his own.

"Sorry I never mentioned the music thing. I play the guitar. I started after the whole 'greenhouse incident' " he said solemnly, having dubbed the event by that name after Trilby had stopped speaking to him. At that time, he had no other friends and even the people who spoke to him were only doing so in an attempt to find out what had happened between he and Trilby. And, it pained him to see Trilby or Xavier, who liked her, and later on Trilby and Xavier together. In the end, he found he preferred the company of his guitar to the company of most of the people in the school.

He was beside her quicker than she would have given him credit for, his hand covering hers as he spoke. At first of course she couldn't look up at him and finally when she did, it was to hear just when he had taken up music again. With a sigh she sat on the edge of the bed, looking almost defeated.
"Oh Sebastian. I am glad you found your music I am just not glad how you had to find it" she looked at their hands joined tightly together, her fingers laced with his own, "I was so very stupid after that. I should have spoken to you, I should have ...".

There was so many things she should have done and all her little mistakes seemed to be piling nicely up to stack against her now. This conversation she would put off or set aside once again, she wasn't going to ruin their vacation with dredging it up unnecessarily. She stood once more and inhaled deeply.

"We have now Sebastian" she smiled, releasing her hand and using her wand opened her bag.
"We shall swim and enjoy ourselves. Will you bring one of your guitars and play by the lake?" she would love to hear him play, wondering if the music he had played after their time at the greenhouse had been melancholy music or happy. She reached a hand up and touched the side of his face before turning back to route inside her bag until she found her swimsuit, a bikini in an aquamarine blue.

"I am ready" she told him turning to look at him once more and knowing that any chance she could now she would begin compiling a list of things she wanted to ask him.

Sebastian shook his head, wishing that they could forget the aftermath of what had happened in the greenhouse. Remembering the actual events that had taken place inside of the greenhouse was something he would always do, but he wished desperately he could forget the months that he and Trilby hadn't spoken. Glad when she stood up and began to open her bag, Sebastian simply waited.

Forgetting momentarily that he'd put everything that had been on the floor of his room into his closet, Sebastian used his wand to open it only to have some books fall over and spill out on the floor. They were the books that he would be using in his NEWT classes. "I sure will" he replied with averted eyes a bit embarassed to have the contents of his closet spilling out. Using his wand rather than look in the closet and have more things fall out, Sebastian summoned two towels for him and Trilby to use. As he looked back at Trilby, it was to see her holding a bikini in her hand. It sent all sorts of wild images running through his mind, some of things that had actually happened between them and others of things he'd fantasized about, and a silly grin crossed his face, which he quickly covered by reaching out to grab the towels and then turning his wand to his guitar, summoning it towards him as well.

"Me too" he smiled, his hands now full. After they'd both changed, Sebastian led Trilby to the walk outside of his home. He'd placed his guitar on his back by the strap and had the towels over one of his shoulders, freeing his hand to hold Trilby's. "If we apparate, we'll get there quicker. Are you ready?" he asked, giving her hand a squeeze.

Trilby couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of his overly stuffed wardrobe, some books fell out onto the floor and she was impressed by what she saw, though she would have preferred it if these particular books had been left out for him to read through whenever he got a chance. When he was ready she walked to his side, Sebastian seemed laden down with everything but still made room for her. She held his hand and stood closer still to him.

"I'm ready" she told him, feeling the gentle squeeze of his hand on her own. It wasn't long before the young couple had apparated to the lake he had mentioned, with the sun beating down on the clear blue water it looked beautiful and so tranquil. She didn't want to let his hand go but the water did look extremely inviting. Trilby had never been so scantily clad around Sebastian before and was highly aware of every inch of him beside her. Stealing glances at his smooth chest every few moments until eventually she knew she needed a serious dip in the lake.

Releasing his hand she grinned at him, her honey toned skin gleaming in the sunlight.
She waded a little way in at first, gasping at the coolness of the water against her skin; turning to look at him grinning broadly as she did so. When she considered it deep enough she dove under, swimming for a moment before breaking through the surface once more. The beads of water glistened on her skin as she swept the wet tendrils of hair back from her face before glancing about for Sebastian.

Sebastian breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that neither one of them had splinched. He hadn't been apparating for very long and he'd never done so with another person with him, so he couldn't help but be a little anxious about it. Sebastian was glad to see the lake was empty at least in the area they had apparated to. On the other side of the lake, he could see a couple of other people, but they were so far away it hardly mattered to him. He watched Trilby looking out at the lake, enjoying the view he was receiving not only of the lake but also of his girlfriend. Sebastian tried his best not to have her catch him staring, but it was rather difficult seeing at she was dressed. He thought she looked beautiful in her Yule ball gown, and had found it difficult to not stare, but this was a much different experience. If only this were the dress code he mused as he watched her walk to the water. His thoughts taking a dangerous turn once more, Sebastian turned around and tossed the towels on the ground and then gently placed his guitar, his baby, onto the ground beside them.

Then, he made a run for it. Sebastian wasn't a wade-in kind of guy. Instead, he splashed his way in, the cold barely getting a chance to claim his sking, and then immediately dove under, swimming underwater towards where Trilby had been standing. When he came up, he realized that Trilby had had the same idea and was now a few yards away from him. Treading water for a second, Sebastian brushed a hand through his hair which now looked more brown then blond and dove under again as he saw Trilby glance around for him. As he came up right beside her, Sebastian spoke. "Looking for me?" he said jokingly as he stole a short kiss and then another, longer one. "There's a rope over on that tree that we can use to swing in if you want" he said when he had come up for air, pointing to the tree that was on a hill near the deeper end of the lake.

Trilby laughed as he broke through the water near her. He looked like some greek god with the water dripping from him and the sun beating down on his already tanned torso. Her breathe caught in her throat as she looked at him, an all too familiar feeling washing over her. Sebastian kissed her lightly and she was glad of it, any longer and she would not have been held accountable for the thoughts that were whizzing through her mind but then he moved towards her again and his lips stayed longer. Her arms circled his neck as her legs moved gently in the water keeping her afloat. Happily she would have sunk deeper, but he broke from the kiss to tell her about some rope swing.

It was probably for the best that they did some activity that would keep them physically apart. Trying to maintain some semblance of normality she grinned at him.
"Sure" and with that she dove once again under the water swimming effortlessly until she broke through and continued swimming with easy long strokes until she reached the rocks at the deeper end. She used them to help her out, her slender body emerging from the lake like a beautiful butterfly from it's cocoon. Always competitive she made her way up the hill and waited there with hand on the rope swing for Sebastian to reach her.

Sebastian had barely gotten the words out about the rope swing when Trilby was off swimming towards the rocks that would lead to it. With nothing else to do but follow her, Sebastian made his way over there, glad that he hadn't decided to dive under and swim because it allowed him to watch Trilby getting out from the water. He stopped treading water at the sight and his mouth dropped open unfortunately as his neck dipped down and his chin slipped under. The result was a mouthful of lake water. Coughing and spluttering, Sebastian needed a moment to catch his breath again.

When he'd recovered, he pulled himself up onto the rocks and climbed them to meet Trilby who was already waiting. He was beginning to re-think that whole bikini dress code idea, realizing that if she wore a bikini as a uniform, then other guys would be having the same thoughts that he was. I'd be getting into a lot of fights he realized. He also realized that he liked this part of Trilby being for his eyes only.

She already looked ready to go and Sebastian scratched the back of his head as he looked at her. "Ladies first" he gestured towards the lake, "but I bet I can go farther." He gave her a rather mischievous look before stepping closer. "I can give you a kiss for good luck if you want, but I don't think it'll help. I'll still go farther." Sebastian laughed as he leaned in to give his girlfriend another kiss.

She waited for him to catch up to her, enjoying watching him pull himself up from the water. His muscles flexing on his arms and his torso taunt and lean. Trilby's mouth hung open slightly as she watched him and knew she should turn away but he looked amazing. The water dripped from his tanned body as he walked towards her and though he was speaking, she could barely hear the words for the loud pounding in her ears from her racing heart. She became insulated in his presence, cocooned in the warmth he emitted. His head lowered to kiss her and Trilby felt as if her legs were going weak beneath her.

Her hand let go of the rope and held onto him instead, her other hand doing likewise. Curling around his shoulders enjoying the feel of his bare skin against hers, she couldn't help but press her slender body closer to him as the kiss deepened. She felt lightheaded, unsure that she ever wanted to surface but knowing she had to. Slowly her mouth left his, hovering still very close.
"How about a wager then" she told him with a sly smile on her rosey lips, "I bet a weeks worth of kisses ... like that one, that I can beat you."

She moved her head so that her lips brushed against his ear. Her breath fanned the delicate lobe as she spoke again.
"Would you rather kiss me or beat me?" stepping from him then she grabbed the swing rope once more and taking a few tentative steps backwards she winked at him once before focusing on the lake before her. Trilby ran then gripping the rope tightly as she began to sail through the air, when she let go her body felt as if she were floating for a moment but then she gathered her legs up close to herself and bombed into the water. She had covered a good distance but this was not something she was used to doing, so she had a pretty good idea that Sebastian's jump would definitely beat hers.

Surfacing she glanced up at him smiling brightly wondering what he would choose, because where Sebastian was concerned sometimes she seriously had no idea. Would he prefer the thrill of beating her in something even a silly rope swing wager or would he come up shorter in his jump and claim her.

Sebastian didn’t know whether he had pulled Trilby into him or if she had moved closer to him herself, but one minute the two were moving their lips toward each other and the next they were wrapped around each other. Sebastian placed his hands on Trilby’s slender waist, holding her tight to him. The noise around them seemed to fade into nothing as his lips remained on Trilby’s. Even though the air was cool on his skin, Sebastian still felt as if his skin were lava especially where he and Trilby were touching, which was in a lot of places.

When their lips parted, Sebastian listened to what Trilby said, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. Is she serious? he thought, a look of amusement on his face. Her wager was an interesting one no doubt, and Sebastian quickly began to consider it. If it had been any old kiss, Sebastian wouldn’t even consider it, but the fact that it was one of those kisses, like the one that they’d just shared, was far more enticing. Those kisses sent his blood flowing and made him think about other things. Those kisses might just be worth losing a bet. He tilted his head slightly and closed his eyes as she moved her head to his ear, thinking she wanted to give him another kiss. Instead, she whispered in his ear, sending a tingle through his body and putting a smirk on his face.

Sebastian watched Trilby as she swung from the rope, her body moving fluidly through the water until she cannonballed. He clapped for her quickly and then grabbed the rope as it swung in his direction. Moving back until he could no longer see her, Sebastian once again considered Trilby’s offer. He’d always wanted to beat her at something and knew that he could easily out jump her. As he ran, Sebastian once again considered her offer and as he swung out towards the lake, he made his decision. “You’re lucky I love you and your kisses” he muttered. The seventeen year old let go of the rope way before it reached its highest point and dropped into the water, his toes pointed. As he came up, five feet shy of where Trilby was waiting, Sebastian had a grin on his face. Whether he’d won the bet or not, he felt like a winner. His pride was nothing when compared to Trilby’s offer. “You win” he replied happily as he held out his hand toward his girlfriend.

Her hands clasped together almost willing him to jump shorter, anxiety seemed etched on her beautiful face as she awaited the outcome. His hands held the rope and he seemed now to be talking to himself. Trilby smiled shaking her head, the guy was most likely debating aloud whether to win or lose here. Then he was sailing through the air and Trilby knew, as soon as he pushed off from the ledge she knew that his jump would be much shorter than hers. A smile brightened her face as she turned her head away from the splash that erupted from his landing.

Turning around then as she kept herself afloat she smiled anew at Sebastian as his words washed over her. She won. In a few easy strokes she was beside him, her hand in his as her other one wrapped around his shoulder. Her brown eyes looked at him curiously, dazzled by him.
"I think we both win" she whispered before her mouth claimed his with the promise of everything she held dear for him. It wasn't exactly easy to stay afloat, hold on to her boyfriend and kiss him at the same time but she managed it effectively enough before breaking slowly apart from him. With a smile she turned and swam to shallow waters, leaning herself back against the flat of a rock. This time she held her hand out to him, a knowing smile on her face as she looked at him.

Sebastian murmured an agreement as Trilby fulfilled the first of hopefully many kisses that she had bet him. Sebastian wrapped his arms around Trilby as their lips met, wanting nothing more than to spend the rest of the afternoon in this way. When she broke the kiss and began to swim away, Sebastian didn't move for a moment. Instead, he watched her movements towards the shore. This was a sight he'd never get tired of. With her hair wet from the lake water and watching her pull herself through the water, Sebastian was reminded of a muggle cartoon he'd been forced to watch when he'd gone to a birthday party for a girl in his class when he'd been in kindergarten. It was an old movie called The little mermaid and Trilby's movements through the water had reminded him of the mermaid who'd turned into a girl and fallen in love with a prince. The only thing Sebastian had liked about the movie was the lobster who'd shared his name. He remembered walking around for weeks trying to speak in a jamaican accent. A smirk crossed his face at the odd recollection.

As Trilby beckoned him, Sebastian swam over to her. Bracing his arms on the rocks around her, Sebastian caged Trilby in and leaned in for another kiss. "Tril...I'm really glad you're here" he said breathlessly just before his lips met hers. Sebastian pressed his body against Trilby's and he broke the kiss, only to shower more kisses on her cheeks, her neck and her shoulders. Finally, taking a moment to breathe, Sebastian moved his body back though his arms remained on either side of her and looked at Trilby, his green eyes filled with the utmost affection. "I still owe you that song" he smiled, wondering if he'd have the courage to say in song what he couldn't bring himself to yet say out loud.

She watched him swim to her and felt her usual steady heart begin to pulsate ferociously, she wasn't used to it behaving like that for Sebastian. He had always been the one to calm her heart, to keep it steady and at peace so these new sensations were confusing her until she thought hard for a moment and just as he came before her and trapped her between his arms, she knew. She remembered the heated moment in the greenhouse and felt her temperature rise even more.

His mouth met hers before she could reply to him, his body pressed against her and she knew she was in far more dangerous waters now than what she had been earlier. His mouth moved along her cheek and neck to her shoulders, Trilby's eyes closed and her head tilted back exposing the long slender neck up to his touch. Sebastian was igniting her like a slow burning flame and then when she thought she would explode he moved from her. A small whimper escaped her, she hadn't wanted him to move. Hadn't wanted him to stop at all in fact, she looked at her own hands which had managed to find their way to his waist. The feel of his skin beneath her fingers sent more shockwaves through her than she knew what to do with.

"You want to go back up to where our clothes and the guitar is?" she asked him, unable to stop her thumbs from caressing lazy circles as she held him.

Trilby's touch was driving him insane as he listened to her speak. His heart was jumping in his chest and where her finger touched his skin, it jumped as if it didn't know what to do about her touch either. His girlfriend's question went unanswered for a moment as it slowly processed through his brain. Glancing slowly towards the shore where their clothes and Sebastian's guitar were lying in wait, he shook his head. "When you put it like that" he began, turning his head back to Trilby as he moved his body closer once more, "I think we should forget about the clothes. I like it right here." His voice had lowered as he spoke, taking on a huskiness it usually didn't have.

Sebastian pushed back a strand of Trilby's hair as his mouth found hers again. He deepened the kiss, his hand finding its way to Trilby's hip. Moving once again to her neck, Sebastian moaned and closed his eyes. Thankfully, there was no one on this side of the lake with them because if there had been, they would have been getting quite a show. Heady with the feel of her skin on his lips, Sebastian sighed as he trailed kisses up Trilby's chin, heading towards her mouth again. "Man, I love you Trilby" he whispered, though he thought that the words had only been said in his head. Sebastian was so caught up in what he was doing and how he was feeling that he didn't even realize what he'd said aloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back