Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella Ormonde

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Padua - Aoaman Wood wand with essence of Griffin feather 10 3/4 inch
Hi,

am just wondering where this area went to, I've looked about on the new zetaboard and can't find it anywhere.
Does that mean that all our profiles that we took time over are now gone? :blink:

Bella

Next time, please post the forum name in your post as well, as I was very confused for a moment there.

Also, it was hidden as the forum's purpose was clearly stated to be for TWT students to collaborate/create stories before the tournament.
It was also annoying me. :oy:

Anyhow, it has been restored.

~Nick

Goodness, alright thank you though I had named my entire post 'can't find the forum - Triwizard getting to know you?' Which had the forum name in it. I also know it was suppose to be hidden but was only suppose to be hidden from the New Zealand students for some bizarre reason but as I was able to get to it before and then couldn't, I really couldn't understand why.
It annoying you doesn't seem like a very good reason to take other peoples hard work and hide it though, does it?
Thank you for restoring it, I do appreciate it.

Isabella

Frankly, you're in no position to question why I removed it.
The forum description clearly states that it was to be used for before the tournament begins and it had already started.
The subtitle of your thread didn't help me at first because I clicked the thread name from the index page of the site which brought me immediately to the top of your post, at no time did I get to read the topic subtitle.

Also, I see nine or ten forums just in the 'Member Centre' category on the index page, taking up my whole screen. I figured reducing the number of forums by removing one that should no longer technically be there would be fine. In addition to that, I would have happily retrieved any necessary threads for anybody.

In the future, if you disagree with me or find my reasons for something unjustified instead of posting "It annoying you doesn't seem like a very good reason to take other peoples hard work and hide it though, does it?" perhaps you should personal message me.

~Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back