Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
Andrea had already managed to clear dinner when she went to the trial room. Although she had picked up the guitars herself, after school was over, she would sing. Hufflepuff girl herself arrived in the room half an hour before seven. After such a long break it was nice to be here again and you will delete the beauty, even the noble guitar instruments. The girl puffed lightly on the guitar, lifting the dust that had accidentally accumulated in the air, then lifted it up. As every time Andrea sees guitar strings, Andrea is free for the purpose with a light smile on her face. Slowly and gently place your fingertips on them once, crossing each one individually, for example, as your fingers are repeated, how wide, and individually, how much of a range of this instrument. Wonderful!

After only a few minutes of silence and deep inhalation before, his fingers searched, whose ears were eager to hear first. The girl started playing the song and singing silently to herself. Andrea was not expecting anyone to meet her today, so she ended up in the realm of music. As she finished the first part, the girl paused for a moment, enjoying the slow fading of the last sounds. From time to time, she wrote down the lyrics in her notebook. It was nice to be alone and enjoy the Song

Ajaccio was going through the school. He had ended up reading on the the textbooks for a class in a moment of boredom, but with the chapter finished he had nothing more to do, so Ajaccio had gone outs of the dorm, with his skateboard in hand and a beanie hat that was barely able to stay on his head with the length of his and messiness of his curls. He was going through the school, racing up and down corridors as he made his way to the outside, but it was on the fourth floor that he heard a noise and it was a guitar, someone was singing. It was nice, good, the person was talented but the voice was also familiar to him. So without anything better to do, he followed the sound and went into the student lounge where he saw her, he stopped himself, barely from blurting out her name. Instead he waited until she was clearly done before saying, ”WOW Andy! That’s amazing!” he said to her brightly, a wide smile and bright expression on his features as he spoke. ”I had no idea you could play!”

Music could do wonders. It has always been able to. Forget about space and time, taking it from the ends of the hair to the heels. How else do you define it? It is such a common thing in the lonely world that they certainly do not even think about it, not even knowing that such magic exists. The thought in her mind was that what she would want to do after graduating from Hogwarts (which, by the way, was getting closer every day!) Was to do with music. She didn't know much about it yet, but she had heard that there was a good music school in London and she hoped she would come to school after graduation and be accepted.

Of course, it was already a bit of a surprise when Ajax arrived and his arrival was unnoticed, and words made him cringe. "Oh," she gasped in fright. The second part of the song stopped halfway. "Sorry, the music get me excited and i can't stop," Andrea laughed at finding a word that wasn't quite true. In time and place she disappeared, but it was music that made her. Improved and carried away.'' I'm full of surprises, how are you Ajax?'' The girl smiled at her best friend and she resumed playing the song but did not sing.'' I have one song for you! I hope you like it'' Andrea started song she was smiling and hoping Ajax would be like.

Ajaccio smiled at her and shook his head lightly, he didn’t mind if the girl had gotten too wrapped up in her own music to be paying attention, it was cool that she really liked doing something like that, that she enjoyed playing music like she did. Ajaccio walked over to her and took his seat next to her and just smiled. ”That’s okay Andy!” he assured her with a smile. He looked at her and then at the guitar, the first thought was that it would be just like his brother. But, he wanted to always say yes to learning new things. ”I’m good! How are you Andy?” the boy said but stopped as she started to play again. The boy just attentively listened along, going between watching her hands on the guitar and watching as she sang. It was amazing, he wondered how long she had been playing for to get that good. The boy listened until she was finished and at the end of the song he applauded happily, ”That’s amazing Andy! You are so good! How long have you been playing guitar?” he asked her, very curious about her and what her hobbies were. He also was curious enough to try it. ”You are amazing!”

''I'm fine, is just weird soon would be summer again. How you going with Lily? I hear you spend more time with her?'' Andy had never thought that Ajax would choose to be more friends with Lily than with him, but she wanted to ask him. She knew they were both best friends and the girl would never have been private and she certainly wanted one, but some she was afraid of losing her best friend. She smiled when the song was over and the girl was glad that she liked the girl's song. Honestly, she thought about playing the guitar and how it all started. ''Thanky, so much Ajax! Ever since childhood. I started learning the guitar and started to realize that I really do! When i finished Hogwarts, i will be going to Music shcool in London, that is my biggest dream! Came to singer'' She smiled to Ajax.

Ajaccio was a little confused when Andy brought up Lily, was it the same Lily he knew, the cooking Lily? ”Lily, like makes muffins in the kitchen, Lily?” he wasn’t sure why she thought he’d be spending time with her, when he wouldn’t even be sticking around. His father was meeting him and they were heading off immediately. ”I’m spending time with my dad all break, we’re going to do some cycling tours in Europe for three weeks and then heading to Belize for a week, and then to the polynesian island for some sailing for a few weeks before coming back here,” he told her with a smile, still a little confused by her question but still pretty happy to tell her about what he had planned. ”Do you have plans?” he asked her with a smile. He listened as she said that she wanted to be a singer, would go to music school in London, ”Oh wow! That would be cool,” he thought it would be, ”Can you teach me a chord or two?” he asked, he hadn’t been particularly musical, but he was always keen to try his hand at new things. This was definitely no different.

''Yes, that Lily makes muffins. I know hear. '' Andy says to Ajax, but then she felt to say something to him. ''I'm sorry for this, i just don't wanna lose you and i don't wanna you forgot me.'' This is how she felt right now, and she wanted to say how she felt, even if it ended in a dispute. Ajax was very dear to her and just like a brother she was always so interesting with him. ''That so cool, where is the Polynesian island? I wish you good luck with your dad.'' Andy smiled to Ajax and hoped he would be great time together. ''Can you bring me a suvenir?'' Girl hoped Ajax would be say yes for this. ''I don't have plans to summer, i think i help again my dad with farm. '' Andy loved with her dog always finding truffles in farm. That was a little fun. She smiled to him and she was happy to hear Ajax words about her big dream. ''Sure, i can learn you play with guitar! '' Andy handed him his guitar and was ready to give him private lessons.

Ajaccio nodded with a smile, before frowning at her. He was confused, how could he forget her. He could be friends with Lily and Andy, but he knew andy first, he liked andy better. He didn’t know Lily nearly as well as he knew her. ”How could I forget you?” he said to her with a smile, ”Don’t be silly Andy! I could never forget you, you’re my best friend!” he told her. He liked to think he had many best friends but Andy was one of his favourite people, favourite hogwarts people. At the question he nodded, ”It’s like 1000 little islands in the south pacific,” he told her, truth be told he was very much looking forward to it, the same walls day in and out every day. The boy nodded, ”Of course! I’ll bring you a little something from each place,” Ajaccio didn’t often get souvenirs, he got the occasion postcard from places so when he went to do that he would need to get something for her too. That was doable. ”That’ll be fun!” he told her, he could imagine that working on a farm was quiet hard but it was probably worth it in the long term. He took the guitar as it was handed to him and sat it like she had sat it on herself. He put his fingers on some of the string and strummed a chord, though it was not a particularly good chord. ”What can you show me?”

'' I'm worried about that. Is it normal to feel jealousy?'' She never wanted to feel like the fifth wheel between the two of them. Yes, lily was much prettier than Andy and she knew how to cook, but she adored singing, playing the guitar, raising truffles and taking care of the fields and knowing a lot of spells. She may not have had beautiful hair like her, but she still felt jealousy because Ajax was important to her. ''I'm so sorry for this Ajax, and you are to my best friend and i never wanna lose you. '' Andy smiled to him and she listened next what he will be says about icelands. ''That so cool. Have fan to you'' She wished Ajax best luck and she was lucky right now be with him.

Music could do wonders. It has always been able to. Forget about space and time, taking over from the ends of the hair to the heels. Andy thought it was some kind of magic. Andy touched Ajax's hands to show how to feel the guitar properly and play the strings correctly. ''First, put your fingers on the first string and hold the other hand up. First of all, try to play the music on the first string and then, at the end, try to make a good piece.'' She was ready to teach Ajax how to play.

Ajaccio frowned a little, he was a little confused about why she would be jealous, she seemed to expand on it a little, ”But, I can be your best friend AND her friend, you know,” Ajaccio who’d never really had friends before school - not real ones - was a little confused by Andy’s reaction. Was this normal, or was he just clueless. He liked andy a lot and he liked Lily, he’d want to be both their friends, because they were both great to him. ”I’ll have so much fun with my dad, it’s going to be so nice to travel again and be outside all the time, I get really bored at school. Don’t you?” he liked the people and all the things he did, but he definitely got bored of the same four walls. He was itching for that freedom travelling with his father provided him. He took the guitar and then let Andy gently guide his fingers into a correct position. Putting his fingers on the string and playing it like she had shown him to do. It was pretty neat, he wasn’t sure if he was that musical but he was about to find out. He did love listening to music, ”What’s next?” he said looking at Andy with an eager expression.

Andy suddenly felt slippery when she felt Aja angry at them. The girl felt guilty for submitting what was wrong. They have never been individuals, nor do they want such material. Perhaps, deep down in her heart, Ajax was well-liked and she feared she would lose Ajax. The girl felt that Ajax could not teach her anything new today, so she decided that she would make a better point today and decide to go because she didn't want to ruin their friendship, just because she felt she was starting to lose him. ''I'm sorry Ajax, i think i need go'' Andy stand up and take her guitar and she was need a little time to think. Andy was going back to her coomon room. Better take time to think and don't ruined friendship..

thanks for the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back