Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
Trophy Showcase:
Andrea had already managed to clear dinner when she went to the trial room. Although she had picked up the guitars herself, after school was over, she would sing. Hufflepuff girl herself arrived in the room half an hour before seven. After such a long break it was nice to be here again and you will delete the beauty, even the noble guitar instruments. The girl puffed lightly on the guitar, lifting the dust that had accidentally accumulated in the air, then lifted it up. As every time Andrea sees guitar strings, Andrea is free for the purpose with a light smile on her face. Slowly and gently place your fingertips on them once, crossing each one individually, for example, as your fingers are repeated, how wide, and individually, how much of a range of this instrument. Wonderful!

After only a few minutes of silence and deep inhalation before, his fingers searched, whose ears were eager to hear first. The girl started playing the song and singing silently to herself. Andrea was not expecting anyone to meet her today, so she ended up in the realm of music. As she finished the first part, the girl paused for a moment, enjoying the slow fading of the last sounds. From time to time, she wrote down the lyrics in her notebook. It was nice to be alone and enjoy the Song

Ajaccio Skey

"Ajax" | eyebrows

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Trophy Showcase:
Ajaccio was going through the school. He had ended up reading on the the textbooks for a class in a moment of boredom, but with the chapter finished he had nothing more to do, so Ajaccio had gone outs of the dorm, with his skateboard in hand and a beanie hat that was barely able to stay on his head with the length of his and messiness of his curls. He was going through the school, racing up and down corridors as he made his way to the outside, but it was on the fourth floor that he heard a noise and it was a guitar, someone was singing. It was nice, good, the person was talented but the voice was also familiar to him. So without anything better to do, he followed the sound and went into the student lounge where he saw her, he stopped himself, barely from blurting out her name. Instead he waited until she was clearly done before saying, ”WOW Andy! That’s amazing!” he said to her brightly, a wide smile and bright expression on his features as he spoke. ”I had no idea you could play!”

Andrea Turner

Singing |Charms |Sweetheart 🐻🌻

OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Music could do wonders. It has always been able to. Forget about space and time, taking it from the ends of the hair to the heels. How else do you define it? It is such a common thing in the lonely world that they certainly do not even think about it, not even knowing that such magic exists. The thought in her mind was that what she would want to do after graduating from Hogwarts (which, by the way, was getting closer every day!) Was to do with music. She didn't know much about it yet, but she had heard that there was a good music school in London and she hoped she would come to school after graduation and be accepted.

Of course, it was already a bit of a surprise when Ajax arrived and his arrival was unnoticed, and words made him cringe. "Oh," she gasped in fright. The second part of the song stopped halfway. "Sorry, the music get me excited and i can't stop," Andrea laughed at finding a word that wasn't quite true. In time and place she disappeared, but it was music that made her. Improved and carried away.'' I'm full of surprises, how are you Ajax?'' The girl smiled at her best friend and she resumed playing the song but did not sing.'' I have one song for you! I hope you like it'' Andrea started song she was smiling and hoping Ajax would be like.

Ajaccio Skey

"Ajax" | eyebrows

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Trophy Showcase:
Ajaccio smiled at her and shook his head lightly, he didn’t mind if the girl had gotten too wrapped up in her own music to be paying attention, it was cool that she really liked doing something like that, that she enjoyed playing music like she did. Ajaccio walked over to her and took his seat next to her and just smiled. ”That’s okay Andy!” he assured her with a smile. He looked at her and then at the guitar, the first thought was that it would be just like his brother. But, he wanted to always say yes to learning new things. ”I’m good! How are you Andy?” the boy said but stopped as she started to play again. The boy just attentively listened along, going between watching her hands on the guitar and watching as she sang. It was amazing, he wondered how long she had been playing for to get that good. The boy listened until she was finished and at the end of the song he applauded happily, ”That’s amazing Andy! You are so good! How long have you been playing guitar?” he asked her, very curious about her and what her hobbies were. He also was curious enough to try it. ”You are amazing!”

Andrea Turner

Singing |Charms |Sweetheart 🐻🌻

OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
''I'm fine, is just weird soon would be summer again. How you going with Lily? I hear you spend more time with her?'' Andy had never thought that Ajax would choose to be more friends with Lily than with him, but she wanted to ask him. She knew they were both best friends and the girl would never have been private and she certainly wanted one, but some she was afraid of losing her best friend. She smiled when the song was over and the girl was glad that she liked the girl's song. Honestly, she thought about playing the guitar and how it all started. ''Thanky, so much Ajax! Ever since childhood. I started learning the guitar and started to realize that I really do! When i finished Hogwarts, i will be going to Music shcool in London, that is my biggest dream! Came to singer'' She smiled to Ajax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)