OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
The valentine’s dance, or rather the romantic expectations of the dance and valentine’s day in its entirety was not really appealing to Knox. Not knowing anyone he could ask to the dance as a date nor knowing enough students in his year to be able to form a crush, spending the holiday with someone special wasn’t really possible for him. What did appeal to him however, was the snacks at the dance, and after spending the day delivering roses and working up an appetite for something sweet, Knox quickly got dressed in one of the ‘neat’ outfits his mother packed for him and trudged down to the great hall with the intention to satisfy his sweet tooth. After he arrived he spotted the snacks table and immediately headed there, taking a large handful of heart shaped chocolates and unwrapping each of them before stuffing them in his mouth. Chocolate was everything he needed after a long day of delivering roses and he smiled to himself, still chewing the chocolates as he looked out to the hall, watching the students on the dance floor for a little while and really taking in the atmosphere as he ate.​

Andy was a little bored that dance and she finaly get some lot of eat. She see Ajaccio and Nicol. Hufflepuff girl didn't say enything and walked next time. Why that friendship must be so hard? Mayby she have some fealings? But she was so young right now but she seem some boy cheawing the chocolates and she wanted go and mayby started make some friends and mayby this night would be better. "Do you have a good time?" Andrea asked the boy with a gently and warm smile. Girl was a little nervos making friends but she know that would be a good try to ask. Andy take some drink and drinked and she today never be dance and go alone she didn't wanted to.

Knox smiled when a girl approached him, asking if he was having a good time. Though he quickly covered his mouth with his hand when he remembered his mouth and smile was covered in chocolate. Trying to be polite, he chewed and swallowed what he was eating before he responded to her. “Hi! yeah I’m having fun, the chocolate is yummy.” He said, smiling properly and taking another handful of the chocolate hearts, slowly unwrapping each of them from the foil and placing them in his mouth. “Are you here with anyone? I’m just here for the snacks.” He said, still adding chocolate to his mouth as he tried to make conversation with the girl.​

Sully was starting to wonder if maybe he should think about asking someone to dance with him next year. It was fun and all to go and just mess around with whatever friends he could find, but it had to start looking a little sad to keep showing up by himself. He was running through a mental list of who might be good to ask when he spotted his roommate with a girl and pile of candy wrappers, laughing at the sight before making his way over.

"Knox, mate, how many of those can you fit in your mouth?" Sully said with a laugh, dropping his hands onto Knox's shoulders, half in greeting and half to see if he could surprise him a little. "Hey, I'm Sully" Sully said, nodding in greeting to the girl Knox was talking to. He wondered if maybe he was interrupting something, but if this was Knox's idea of a date he was probably saving the poor girl.

She was glad to hear somoune having a good time and mayby he was right and she needed to choclote and mayby this day will be get better to. "Realy, that good?" Andy smiled to him ans take some choclet and she started to eat to and he was right about chocled and mood her was a little better. "No, i'm here alone and this day is not my day!" She have a bad mood today but food make her feal a little better. "Me to! What your name?" She asked the boy. "Hey! I'm Andrea!" She smiled Sully.

Knox continued to unwrap the heart shaped chocolates, putting them in his mouth one by one and scrunching the foil into one big mess on the table. “It is that good.” Knox confirmed, pleased when the girl decided to follow his lead in eating chocolate. There were so many sweets available, enough for the whole school as expected and Knox wanted to eat his share while his stomach still felt empty. He frowned slightly when the girl mentioned her day was bad and she had attended the dance alone, wanting to offer her words of comfort, but it was then his dorm mate Sully interrupted. Knox turned his head to look at him. “Hey, Sully!” He said, putting another chocolate in his mouth, and forgetting his manners as he talked with his mouth full to answer Sully’s question. “I can eat way more chocolate than you, Sully, and I dare you to try.” He egged the other Gryffindor on, before he turned his attention back to the girl. “Sorry, I’m Knox, nice to meet you Andrea!!.” He exclaimed. “How about all three of us have a competition of who can eat the most chocolate?” Knox soon suggested, looking between Andrea and Sully. This would definitely be a fun way to spend his first Valentine’s day back at Hogwarts, and it would hopefully cheer up Andrea. “Look, I’m already winning!” Knox joked, putting another chocolate in his mouth and chewing.​

Sully puffed up his chest when Knox challenged him and Andrea to an eating competition. He wasn't about to back down though, glancing over at Andrea before squaring up on the chocolate pile. "Oh nah nah, you've got a major head start, that's not fair," Sully said, immediately grabbing a handful of the chocolates. "C'mon, we gotta catch up," He said to Andrea, passing her a handful of chocolate with a grin before starting to shove his own in his mouth. Sully definitely got a few pieces of foil in the process, but he managed to shove about 4 on his first bite, though the chewing was a bit of a mess, especially since he had to stop himself from laughing every time he looked over at Knox. "Dude, your face," He said, choking back a laugh at the mess of chocolate on Knox's face, and probably now on his and Andrea's too.

She smiled older student and looked to him with a smile becouse she see something new and that face with choclate made hear laught. "You don't be a fraid later when you get sick?" She laugded and Andrea know so many sweat can made bad make feal stumik. Knox was interesting name and she was missing her best friend Ajax. She looked them the ball and thinking aboth that she can be dance to with them? What happened to hear? Jelosy our she realy get fealings for Ajaccio. She promesed her self then Ajax don't ever know about hear fealings and he's beutiful smile. She take a little breathe and today she finaly agreed and started enyoi choclate war. "Sorry, i'm day dreamed a little bit!" Andrea looked Sully and take the choclate. She promised her self thinking about later. For now Andrea eated her face choclet to and looked asking Sully his thought. "How do i look? She asked.

Knox laughed, swallowing his mouthful of chocolate as he looked between Sully and Andrea. “If I get sick later it’s worth it!” He exclaimed as he reached for another handful of the chocolate hearts, unwrapping them and putting them in his mouth one by one, intent on keeping his head start while he could. Though he couldn’t help but laugh again as Sully and Andrea began eating, and their faces were just as messy as Knox assumed his own face was. “Dudes, look at both of your faces!” Knox said in return, being especially taunting as he reached for even more chocolate. The competition was silly and Knox knew it, knew that his mum wouldn’t approve of these shenanigans at Hogwarts when he promised her he would be a good student. But he was having too much fun to care. He was at a dance after all, a celebration and a chance to unwind after delivering roses for valentine’s day and he wanted to make the most of it while he could, and if that meant stuffing his face with chocolate until he was sick to win a competition, Knox wanted to do just that.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back