Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Nixon at least knew what his next candy cane recipient looked like from following quidditch heavily, so after delivering his first candy cane of the day the Hufflepuff chose to stay at the gryffindor table, hoping that James Cade would be nearby. As he waited to spot the older boy, Nixon chose to call out his name in case he was already there but hadn't been able to spot him. "James Cade?" He called out, looking around the table again for a face he recognized.​

James sat at the Gryffindor table absentmindedly buttering what must have been his fifth slice of toast, not that he was really counting. His first class of the day started soon but he was in no mind to actually go. At least he wouldn't if Maddie wasn't on her way to grab him before heading to the lesson together. Just as he was finishing up his toast a boy came over from the Hufflepuff table and called his name. "Yeah?"

Nixon looked towards the person that responded, and approached them with a smile on his face. "Hey!" he greeted. "I have a candy cane to deliver to you." He then held the candy cane towards James, expecting the other boy to accept it. "Happy holidays!" He added as an afterthought.
To James Cade said:
Thank you so much for our romantic night of passion. I'll never forget you my love.

xxFelix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back