Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine didn’t get to see Violet nearly as often as she liked, it helped that they shared classes and could spend time together there, or when they worked on Hogwarts monthly things, but it had been a while since it was just to two of them. Cyzarine had therefore decided to send Vi a little owl, to come meet her in the hogwarts monthly room, she was hoping to spend a little time with her while she worked on the halloween article she was putting together, that and Cyzarine had wanted to talk to Violet about the most recent growth of feelings that she’d had for a certain hufflepuff boy. Cyzarine wasn’t sure when her interest in him had grown, she hadn’t really been seeking out anything of the sort, but she liked him, she liked whenever they spent time together and she loved the idea of a restuarant in their future. To her it was all perfect, but she didn’t know how he felt and she didn’t know what to do, she was hopeful that Violet might able to give her a little advice on the matter. Cyzarine sat and waited for her best friend to appear.

A new school year had started once again at Hogwarts. Which meant sh!t to someone like Violet. All these years avoiding people had gone successfully well, too well for the Fields girl. She only really developed one relationship since she started her education at Hogwarts. Cyzarine was the only confidant, the only friend she had at Hogwarts. Now, to some it may seem sad and pathetic, to Violet she didn't mind it much. There was some parts of her that wished she had branch out a little more. However, her home life was kept private and that's all that matters. This year she may try to get out there more, look to see who is worthy of her trust. Violet received the owl from Cyzarine and went to meet the Gryffindor at the Hogwarts Monthly (HM) room. Violet carries her journal at her side more often now, the Slytherin enters the room to see her best friend sitting alone. "Hey Cyzarine," Violet greeted her. "Were you waiting long?"

Cyzarine smiled widely as the girl she was meeting walked into the room, ”Vi!” she greeted in her usual warm manner, happy to see her friend, she liked Violet a whole lot, they had been friends for a good number of years and she appreciated the time that she spent with the girl. They had become close and she was always pleased to count violet as one of her best friends. She knew that Violet could be a bit odd at times, and had different reactions to things than Cyzarine might’ve thought, she still liked the girl a lot and would rather be her friend than not be her friend. ”Of course not!” she assured her, and it wouldn’t have mattered how long she’d been waiting, Violet was here now and they were able to just sit and talk now. SHe took a moment to give her friend a quick hug before pulling away, ”How are you? Are you good?” she asked her, ”I know you probably don’t like gossip a whole lot, but would mind, if I gossiped a little?” Cyzarine got the impression that VIolet wouldn’t enjoy gossiping, but she didn’t even think what she wanted to talk about classed as gossiping, but she didn’t know how else to phrase it.

Violet nods after a quick embrace from Cyzarine, she can always expect a warm greeting from the Gryffindor. "Yes, I'm good. I mean, I still haven't publish anything in the Hogwarts Monthly, and my grades are terrible, overall it could be worst," Vi spoke truthfully with a hint of optimistic there. If she didn't know any better she would say Cyzarine was rubbing off on her. And she won't know if it's a good or bad thing. "Gossip?" The Slytherin raise a brow, strangely interested in what her friend had to say. "Sure, why not? Is it about someone we know? It won't be that interesting if I don't know that person," Vi pointed out, then proceed to sit down by the Gryffindor. Vi leans forward to hear what exactly Cyzarine had to share with her.

Cyzarine frowned at what she said, though she did have a little optimism about her when she’d said it. It was clear that while she had always been quite doom and gloom, perhaps Cyzarine was helping her be more positive. ”You know Vi, you can always reach out to me for help with studying, I don’t get the best grades, but I manage. I’d help you out,” Cyzarine told her with a sincere expression, of course she would attempt to help her out. She assured her friend, and reach out to give her arm a quick squeeze. She always wanted Violet to do well, and happy and to be the best version of herself and she’d help wherever she could with it. Cyzarine then smiled a little, she knew Violet would only be interested if it was someone that she knew but she wasn’t sure how well Violet knew him, ”There’s ahufflepuff boy, called Mihail, he’s a friend of mine, you might’ve met him...but he’s really cute and he and I have always been friends, but I sort of like him a lot,” she spoke quickly, it wasn’t really gossip, more gossip about herself, and a general excitement at these new and interesting feelings which she felt towards him. She didn’t know if he liked her back, but it was exciting to openly admit she quite liked him.

Violet smiles at Cyzarine's offer. Miss Perfectionist wasn't so perfect after all. That was a hard pill to swallow. Vi nodded, "Okay fine. We can study together. I don't know if I told you this but I want to be an auror like my stepdad. If I don't start getting better grades now then I can't become one," Vi admitted, blushing some over her confession. Not everyone knew of her ambitious, her wanting to work hard to be an auror someday. "I can use all the help that I can get," the Slytherin went on. The Slytherin girl then leans over to hear what the Gryffindor had to say. Vi wasn't so out of the loop from the gossip. She knew exactly who Cyzarine was referring to. "Ew, that boy with the long hippie hair? Are you serious?" Vi jumps up from sitting, grimacing in disgust. "Cyzarine, you could do so much better than that boy. He looks like he doesn't shower, ever," she wrinkles her nose. "What is it that you like about him?"

Cyzarine was pleased that Violet didn’t immediately dismiss working together, she knew that she would study better with a friend, and in Cyzarine’s mind there was no friend better than Violet to study with, even if she’d need to work hard for Violet to agree with her on it. But they’d be working together and she would be happy to help. It did surprise her a little that Violet wanted to be an auror, they’d rarely talked about future careers but it seemed both odd and completely in character for her to want to do that. ”That’s so cool Vi! I’ll definitely help you work harder so you can be an auror,” Cyzarine giggled excitedly even at the thought. The reaction to Cyzarine admitting she liked Mihail was far more what she expected. She rolled her eyes a little when she refered to his hair and was a little startled when she stood up. She had expected Violet to not like it, but this was more so than she’d thought, ”I like his hair,” Cyzarine said, ”I just like the way he makes me laugh, I like when we meet up and have picnics together, he’s such a good cook, and I’m so on board with just opening a restaurant with him after school,” she gushed, giggling every so often, a fond expression crossing her features as she spoke of him. ”He’s kind too, and it helps that he’s cute,” she told Violet. ”You’d like him too Vi if you gave him a chance,”

It was hard to talk to anyone about her future when she kept her life so secretive from others. Though if she told Cyzarine about her home life, she sure the girl would understand why she wanted to become an auror. It's a pretty big secret to be keeping from others, but if she kept her distant it works out fine for her. If she didn't branch out so much the big secret stays hidden. Telling Cyzarine, well, it would be different. Cyzarine is her friend, Cyzarine is her best friend. Violet contemplated a few times telling Cyzarine about her mom, and when she did and was so ready to tell her, she backs down. Maybe this time she tells her. Maybe it was time that she does. Annoyingly, the subject change to Mihail and it made Violet physically ill. Violet listens as Miss Sunshine go on and on about the Hufflepuff boy. "I rather jump off the school's cliff before I get near that thing," Violet grumbles, she wrinkle her nose once more. "How do you know if he such a good cook? What if he making the house elves cook and passing those dishes up as his own recipes? I would be careful, double check on that," Vi would say, doubting the boy's skills in the kitchen. "Don't forget that I was your friend first, don't forget me if you start dating him..."

Cyzarine was a little surprised by Violet’s tone, she didn’t seem to see Cyzarine’s side at all. She was harsh and pretty critical, ”I’ve watched him cook Vi, give me some credit,” she told her, her tone remained light and friendly, but it lost a little of its edge. She didn’t know why Violet would be so critical of her and her affection for Mihail. The last statement made her think, was that it? Was Violet jealous or worried about Cyzarine forgetting about her. She reached out and wrapped her arms around the other girl and giggled lightly, ”I would never forget you or leave you behind. You’re my best friend Violet,” the gryffindor told her with a fond expression and a warmth to his tone. ”We’ll still meet up like this, like we always do regardless of me spending time with Mihail.” Cyzarine assured her pulling away, ”But that’s presuming he likes me too, and maybe he just sees me as a friend,” She was concerned that he would only see her as a friend, and that her feelings were entirely one sided.

Ugh, Violet let her guards and let the truth be known. So much for being distant and closed off. Violet wince, sticking her tongue out as Cyzarine closed in on her for a hug. "Right, that's what they all say. I'm a bit familiar of those teen gossip magazines, I'm not so out of touch with my generation," Vi rolled her brown eyes annoyed. She slightly returns the hug, but is glad her best friend didn't cling on too long. "He would be postively stupid not to like you, he should be grateful that someone has eyes on him like that," Violet asserts with a head tilt.

Cyzarine gave a little smile, it seemed that was the root of the issue. Something that she hadn’t thought would happen. Cyzarine loved her best friend dearly, but was a little surprised by her reaction to it, but since it was just that she was a little unsure about if Cyzarine would end up ditching her friend for him. She smiled a little when Violet asserted that he would like her, that he’d should be grateful to have someone like her, which she was pretty pleased to hear though it didn’t help reassure her that much. She smiled at her best friend, ”That’s nice of you to say Vi, is there anyone you like? Maybe I can help you with that?” She told her with a little smile perhaps if she also had someone that would help her feel a little more at ease, and Cyzarine thought it would be nice if they could double date.

Violet shook her head quickly, jumping from the chair like cold water had been dump on her out of nowhere. "No. I think you would know by now if I like anyone," the dark haired brunette made another face. She exaggerate a bit too much, though, it would be an obvious fact if Violet had eyes for anyone. An obvious fact to Cyzarine, at least. "There is really no one that comes to mind, maybe that @Blake Irons boy? I don't know," Vi shrugs. "He is pretty to look at from a far away, other then that he comes across arrogant, self center. Nothing worthy to go after, besides his look? Is that shallow?" She ask then shrugs again, not really caring for a genuine response about the boy. "Just help me with my studies, that's all that matters right now. I can worry about my dating life later if I'm not a crazy cat lady by then."

Cyzarine was a little startled when Vi’s reaction was to jump from her chair but to also assure her that if there was someone she’d know about it already. Cyzarine nodded lightly, maybe there wasn’t anyone that she liked yet, and that was fair enough. She didn’t particularly know Blake Irons but she nodded anyway. She nodded as the girl went on to describe how he was nice to look at from afar. She gave a little smile, it was perhaps a little shallow, but if she didn’t know him then how else would she know if she liked him. ”I mean, if you don’t know him, there’s not much else to base it upon, but you know Vi, there’s no rush,” she told her, hoping to assure her friend that it was fine to not know, fine to not be sure if she liked anyone. She just smiled and giggled at the last statement, ”Of course, and as long as you let me name some of those cats if you become a crazy cat lady, then it’ll be fine!” Cyzarine giggled lightly and reached into her bag, she took out a few books for studying, ”What do you want to study first?”

Vi smiles and nods in agreement, "Thanks," sometimes it's good to hear that coming from someone of the same age. Vi always and will always feel like she was born in the wrong generation. That's partly due to the fact she's antisocial, and there a whole lot of reasons for that. And, Vi really wasn't in a big rush to be like the bubbly, Gryffindor girl. Not that Vi was shaming Cyzarine, Cyzarine is free to like whoever she wants. She only hopes that they will remain friends if Cyzarine goes on and decides to pursue the Styxs boy. "Deal, maybe I'll name one of them Styx," Vi smirks, sitting back down next to her best friend. "All of it, let's dive into defense against the dark arts first," Vi pulls open up her notebook to go over the notes she's taken so far this year.

Cyzarine smiled at her friend, and knew that perhaps she needed to tone down the boy or well, Mihail talk while around her. It was mostly that she couldn’t much help it. She got so excited about things, and just always wanted to be open with her friends. She knew that Vi wasn’t like her, but it had never bothered her, she had never needed Vi to be anything other than herself. She loved her best friend, and she would be happy to just spend any time with her. She giggled lightly as Vi said she might just one of these future cats Styx. She would enjoy that to no end, it would be a good name for the cat and provide endless fun for her. She nodded, and pulled out some of defence against the dark arts homework. ”I don’t really like studying the unforgivables, but I guess we have to learn them,” the gryffindor said with a little frown, ”What do you think?” she wanted to know if Vi liked doing the unforgivable spells, as in learning about them. She had to imagine that she didn’t, because in Cyzarine’s mind she would find it a little odd if anyone liked doing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back