Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Allison
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Whippy Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Thomas was really tired of wanting to spend the first day in his apartment, which was slightly modified, even though it was too early. The next day he picked up presents and went to Beckett's house, where he had decided to spend a holiday break there. The day was so cool, so I had to dress warmer, because along the way Thomas wanted to go to the musical instrument store to buy this and that for the guitar and to see a new guitar. He was a little obsessed with watching the guitars, losing his sense of time.

As if an inner voice said he was looking at his watch, Thomas looked at his watch and realized that he had been late for almost forty minutes, so he bought what he needed and took quick steps to Beckett's house. Reached the destination at the doorbell and hoped that Allison would not be angry about his delay.

Allison had been helping her dad prepare dinner. Addison and the boys were wondering the house somewhere, Cas might have a friend over but Allie was sure she couldn't remember. Addison was leaving soon to go see her boyfriend, she wasn't sure if Stan had any plans. But Ash was home, and Eddie was around somewhere. They'd spent a few days with the lot of them hanging out. She knew Ash was taking off after dinner for something or the other. And honestly, she hadn't noticed until she heard the door just how late Thomas was. Smiling wryly at her father, Allie walked to the front door and opened it, leaning against the frame with her hand on her hip. "Well, you're late,"

Thomas waited for the door to open and didn't have to wait long for Allison to show up. It was obvious that his girlfriend was angry. ''Sorry, Zoa! I was in a music store and I lost my sense of time,'' he said, then tried to make the puppy's eyes forgive him. Because the liar wasn't so, Thomas lingered in the music store and kept wondering about the guitar he had seen in it.

Allison giggled and shook her head. "You're horrible. Come on in," She reached for his hand before walking back inside and towards the kitchen where her dad was still cooking. "Hey pops," Allie greeted, sliding over to her father. "I want you to meet my boyfriend, Thomas," She turned to smile at Thomas.

Abner missed Cara dearly, especially during the holidays, but this year everyone had been home at some point during the day. He had been cooking in the kitchen with Allison when she'd gone to get the door, and he smiled as she returned with a cute looking boy. He wiped his hands on a kitchen towel and turned, smiling warmly. "Hello, Thomas, a pleasure to finally meet you," Abner gave the boy a friendly smile and offered out his hand.

Thomas laughed and kissed her. ''Yes I am. Just a little, but you love me like that,'' he said, then held out his hand to her hand. They both went inside and went straight to the kitchen. Allison's father was there and this was the first time they had met. ''Hello, Mr. Beckett! It's a pleasure to finally meet you, too.'' He said, smiling and holding out his hand to the man's hand.

Allison smiled as Thomas and her dad talked to each other, slipping closer and reaching out to slide her hand around Thomas' arm. "Pops just bought the robe shop in Brightstone," She told Thomas. "I think he hired on a bunch of fourth years or something, and some robemaker," She looked up and smiled at her dad.

Abner shook Thomas' hand before turning back, continuing on his dinner preparations. "I did, two Hufflepuffs and a Slytherin," He added on to what Allison had said. He smiled at Thomas. "Allie tells us you're into music?" He asked, making conversation. "My eldest Asher is a musician."

Thomas looked at Allison as she came closer again, slipping her arm around his arm. "Wow, that's unique." He told them both. '' I think someone else wants to work for your dad. Wouldn't you like it yourself?'' He asked. Thomas listened that his girlfriend's father had already hired two to work in his shop. He looked at Abner as he asked about the music. "Yes, music is my passion," he said. ''I've met Asher. I just haven't heard him play."

Allie stayed quieter, letting the two men talk. She just kept her arm through Thomas', cuddling him a bit while he talked with her father. She thought it was nice that they were getting along so well. They were both important people in her life and it meant a lot to her that they liked each other.

Abner chuckled. "Maybe, but Allison is more interested in activist work with the ministry," He explained. "And Addy has been working at the local library when she can." He explained. He moved dinner into the oven and walked to the kitchen table, motioning for the kids to sit with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back