Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hi guys,

I am going for camping with a bunch of friends and other big people(laeders)for almost a week.I will leave on Sunday29th and come back on Friday4th.I am looking forward to a whole week without computer but I hope I can survive that.That will probably be holiday time on HNZ but Kasey has planne dto stay at school alone so as to think by her own and recover from the shock of her father's death so no worries there.
Lila will also be absent as she is runned by me and Benjamin who is controlled by my RL sister will also remain absent as my sis is also coming.I will miss you all guys and school and Roleplays and everything else.
So probably I wont be on from Saturday since I will be packing and all and my young sister will be ordering me around :(( and when I return that is on friday, I will be unpacking and recovering from the sea breeze and than from Tuesday,8th my school is starting so it will be a hactic to get settled and find my books and pack and etc.So bare with it and Miss me because I have put a Missing Sneakoscope that tells me if you miss me or not.
Being absent stinks since you have to reveal all ur characters :( but well i have one more character that will be absent but I am not revealing it :p

Miss HNZ
Kasey

I am back!!It was so enjoyable that I cannot write it or express it but now my school is starting so I have a bit tight schedule so I am trying to copeith all the normal life and HNZ. :D

Hey! Sorry I didn't see this and say goodbye! :( But I'm glad you're back again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back