Cameron Kingsley

Former Minister for Magic

OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Okay so I haven't ever used Cameron much as a character on the site. He has mostly been used to RP with Kiera and Caysi except for the year that he was the Durmstrang Champion. I am looking for him to be a little more active. He has applied for a ministry job so we will see.

Basically Cameron needs a social life. Friends, Enemies, Flirtations, and possibly a love interest.

You could Role play with Sarah If you'd like. She's a nice girl, and acts younger then she is. She can be immature, but she has a great sense of humor. And she's only two years older then him. So if you want to? Most likely she would be a friend.

Sure! Two years older isn't much. They can be friends. Do you want to start a rp?

I will as soon as possible (sorry to lazy to log out of this one :p))

I have Marleigh who's 19. She recently moved to New Zealand from North Carolina to persue her dream of becoming a musician.

Cole- That's fine! No rush!
Katie- Okay! You just want to rp with hottie :p
What are you thinking along the lines of, friend, flirt, love interest, enemy? Is she a witch? I'm all for rps!

Oh shush :p =)) Yeah she's a witch, fresh out of Salem's Witches Institute to be exact!! I'm all up for whatever you want *nods*

Cole- I'm on my way to post!

Katie- How bout we rp and see how the two characters get along. I'm thinking flirt/ friend for right now. I need to make sure Caysi isn't coming back before I auction her boyfriend off.

Hmm...what's Adelaide's personality like?

=)) Yah I'm pretty sure Caysi wouldn't be too thrilled with that XD You want to start it or do you want me to? If you want me to do it then it will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm likely about to head off to bed in a little bit.

Adelaide used to be evil, but is now trying to change. She'll be nice if you catch her in the right mood :p

Katie- it doesn't matter too mee! whatever is fine! I'm probably heading to bed semi soon. I don't think Caysi is going to come back full time so I'm going to go ahead and say the two of them broke up over Christmas.

So ladies, Cam is single! :cool:

Adelaide- Cam can charm her into being nice to him. He's quite the flattering little booger :lol:

How about I'll just start one tomorrow in say Obsidian Harbour and then I'll PM you the link or if you happen to be on Skype then I'll just IM it to you!!

Sounds good to me Katie!

Okay! Im posting now!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back