Calling all Werewolves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimos Ares

I haven't used this account in a while and I thought I ought to get him RPing again, find him some new friends.
Deimos is a werewolf (approved) and has been for (I think) 15 years. (You can check the Documentation in his sig for details on his activity as a werewolf and Character Development to find out more about the man behind the wolf)
Deimos is now thirty-three with no family or friends. He pushes people away a lot, scared because of his condition.
Around a full moon he is subject to frequent mood swings.
He is looking for an eventual life partner (once he's no longer terrified of murdering people) but for the moment, mostly friends.
Any gender, race, species, blood status welcome. There are only a few requirements really;
*Preferably not blood prejudice (A Death Eater, for example, would not go down well unless they kept it hidden until they and Deimos were close friends)
*Accepting of werewolves (or they can come round to that in RPs with Deimos)
*At least 17 (maybe 16), maximum.. About.. late 50's?
*Not required but I would, if possible, like a few werewolf friends. People who can truly understand Deimos's condition.

Any questions, ask away.

Must make this quick.... xD
I can offer Grezhen (another approved wolfie) for Deimos. He has been a WW for a looong time. :)
Friends only though. He is married. ;)

xD Shame.
Brilliant. Ok. Do you want me to start something or do you want to?
I mean, no rush if you don't feel like it. We can always start it and go back later.
I thoroughly look forward to Deimos meeting another werewolf. ^_^

I offer Dahlia as a friend/potential love interest. :p

She's 27, single, still dealing with the guilt of a death from 13 years ago (her little sister, who was her best friend, died of cancer, and Dahlia became a healer to try and accept that she couldn't save her). She's patient and understanding, but also assertive and strong. She is a fully qualified healer so she'd be able to deal with his condition and possibly help with wolfsbane if needed. Of course, with her profession, she's not at all judgemental of others (except those that think they're above her, as she's always willing to take them down a few notches). She often speaks too harshly - saying exactly what's on her mind, and she's always frank and to the point, but she really is a kind and loving soul. She'd be gentle and sympathetic to Deimos - unless he said something to make her mad, because she'd definately stand up for herself. :p

I seem to be full of contradictions but there you go. xD Anyhow, some food for thought. :D

You may start something if you wish. ^_^ I ended 5+ RPs, and one more won't harm me. xD

I can offer you up Andromeda has a potential friend
she's been a werewolf since her first year of school and has been through a lot because of it
(all in bio as well)
of course they won't be able to rp anything until Brightstone opens up again or the holidays but that should give us enough time to hash out how they meet etc ;)

I'm definitely offering Hazel up for this ^_^

I'm absolutely horrible with summing my characters up in a nutshell but basically shes reclusive, distancing herself from most people due to her affliction. Much like he does actually getting them to meet up will be a bit tricky =))

Maybe we should just RP and see how they get along? As long as he's smart and not an arse they should get along fairly well once they actually got to know one another. She'd love to have another werewolf around :lol:

We've talked before but if you want Drusilla can be a friend/co-worker. She's part giant so she could be towering over you but still pretty fun :D She's also part of commity of her own that fight for the rights of Werewolves whenever she can.

Camilla- I'd love to have an RP as prior a full moon and Dahlia could help him cope. Would you like me to start something?

Kaitlyn- Link

Linda- I was hoping I'd find you here xD They could meet in a shop or something and Andromeda sees him buying Wolfsbane and they get chatting?

Kelsey- Hazel sounds quite a bit like Deimos. They should definitely meet. You want to start something or want me to?

Drusilla- They should start getting to know each other at work and then perhaps go for a drink together? You want to start something or want me to?

Either way works for me but I suck at starting. ^_^

Linda- I was hoping I'd find you here xD They could meet in a shop or something and Andromeda sees him buying Wolfsbane and they get chatting?

I feel so special now xD
we can wait until the next holidays or Brightstone trip then - you have your hands full enough with all these women =))

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back