Calling all international students!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
Sebastian Rossi and Willow Paradox until now are the only members of their own band (name still in the works) but I thought it would be kind of cool that a band that is a little more than a school band could be put together and RPed out since there are already older bands out there. If you think that your Beauxbatons or Drumstrang student is up for the band PM me :D

I have Sienna here, and I haven't been able to use her at all, she's a Durmstrang seventh year prefect and she loves singing and playing drums. So maybe one of those? :D

I have Seraphina Klein who is a 6th Year Durmstrang. She is a fair singer and can play a range of instruments, which I can't remember right now.

Here's her bio if you want to see what's she's like :D

I think this is all I need since Bass is the guitar and Willow sings like no one's business thought she doesn't look like she can. Leo can be bass, Sienna can be drums and back up while Seraphina can play random things for the band when needed and sing back-up as well :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back