Status
Not open for further replies.

Joceline Richarde

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather.
Well HNZ boys,

Most of you all know that Joceline has a bit of boy/relationship drama
But now I need another boy, any boy (around her age) that is willing to date and dump basically

I need someone to put her off boys for a long time so she can fall into the arms of a girl, and discover that she is bi

Anyone who's character would probably date Joce then do a lot of jerk things and end up breaking her fragile heart, post here and I'll think about who would work and I'll PM you the information about it, alright?

Thanks lovelies :)

*ignore*

Ouch that was a little cold :(

Poor Joce doesn't have a boy to throw her into Wendy's arms :(

Hola again :p

I only edited it because i thought i was gonna be grounded because of my exam results.
But I'm not gonna get grounded, so Zeke might be interested again :)

I SIGN ZEKE UP THEN :)

Sorry if this is lame, just feel crappy.

Lovely :)

So basically the twoshould be dating for the rest of second and third year.. perhaps Zeke cheats on Joce.. she finds out gets super pissed and then thinks that all guys are scum.. et viola .. Joce finds out she is bi over the summer :)

How should they meet?

Zeke likey :p

They could meet at the great hall, dungeons or Slytherin Common Room.
And do you want Zeke to start cheating Joce in their 2nd or 3rd year, or somewhere in the middle?

Somewhere in the middle(?)

Obvious attraction or should it be subtle and over time they start dating? Your choice.. :)

Obvious Attraction might be fun :p
Something like crushes first, before dating.

My thoughts exactly :)

Do you want to start something?

Sure, i'll start a thread :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back