Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddalee Simon

OOC First Name
Hannah Banana
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hi

Okay. So I want to get some more guy friends for Siddalee. She's a tomboy, but doesn't have many guy friends, and I want to change that, because she's the kind of girl who's "one of the guys". I'm on a bit sporadically, so I don't mind how often you post, but the posts need to be a decent length (at least 4 lines).
Siddalee is outgoing, brave, feisty and energetic. She won't stand anyone acting superior or being mean to other people, so no mean guys. She's good at cheering people up and underneath her kick-ass tomboy exterior, she's a bit of a dreamer. She's not afraid to be different or stand up for the underdog, and she won't take anyone hurting people she loves. Also, don't underestimate her - she's not afraid to use her fists, and she once knocked out an 18-year-old football player. She's into music/performing, skateboarding, and, recently, Quidditch.

I don't mind what year level. Siddalee needs guy friends - older boys could kind of be like older brothers? She's not open to relationships at the moment, although maybe something could happen down the road. Anyone got boys who are willing to let Siddalee become "one of the guys" again?

I can offer Casper. He's not necessarily mean, but he's playful. Casper's the kind twin so I can say he's a good guy. And he's also Gryffindor, so he and Siddalee can hang out. I can tell you more about him if you're interested. :)

Yup, I'm interested. ^_^ Definitely! he sounds cool!
What's Casper into/what's he like? that could help us in terms of RPs etc.

He likes playing pranks and he loves the internet (though he can't use the laptop in the school because of magic). He likes making friends with girls. And Casper plays the guitar, by the way. He hates school. :lol:

sounds like they'd get on well. Sidda is musical - she sings, and wants to learn to play the guitar. She's not into the internet - she's outside too much for that! She's "one of the guys". Do you want me to set up an RP, or do you want to do it?

You can make a thread. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back