Call me, Beep me if you wanna reach me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elouise Possible

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
So, what I wanted to happen to this young lady is to have friends and love interest.
Elouise Possible is kind, brave, witty, open minded and caring. She's different from some girls in Hogwarts as she hates to be girly girl. Elouise wears jeans, sneaker and blouse only and if you made her wear skirts and tank top, she will just hex you and she will take off her clothes and change it to her normal clothes. She's fun to be with as she's base on Lily Trescott of Hannah Montana.

Anyone who is interested just reply here :D

PS: For love interest, they should make her change and make her wear skirts and tank tops and heels.​

i could offer you my second year Ravenclaw Logan Blackwood as a friend. As he already has a girl friend they can only be friends for now, not sre if he and lilly will break up. If your looking for an older friend then i have a fourth year Gryffindor called Alexia smith.

Logan is a sweet boy who loves making friends. He loves to read and is all about his grades. He wouldnt be mean to anyone, well not unless they were mean to him first but he is a very nice natured boy and good to be around.

Alexia is a very bright bubbly girl. She likes clothes and fashion and is very sociable. She loves to be with groups of people and be the centre of attention. She is a good friend and loyal to people

Logan will be good for a friend, she doesn't mind he has a girlfriend.

i can offer you tom shale he is a second year slytherin, he loves to pull pranks on people and also loves to play music. at the moment my brai has died so when it comes back to life i shall pm you if you would like more information

I have Elspeth Brookes - second year Ravenclaw. when she's in a good mood, she's bubbly and happy. When she's in a bad mood she is in a bad mood she is mostly feeling sorry for herself (With good reason - I'm horrible to her) She needs someone to lift her up and get her happy again. She's a very t-shirts and jeans kind of girl too.

Tom - Fine with me, want to start or shall I?

Elspeth - the same as you

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back