Calendar Events??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Hades

Wand
''Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt''
Hi,

Is there a prob with my eyesight or are there like no events in the calendar.I checked it because I wanted to know when the exams for the first semester and second semester are and when the y6 starts.I know that the site has recently been updated to Zetaboards so maybe Nick forgot but I just wanted to know. :D

Unfortunately Calander events were it seems like the only things not converted with ZetaBoards.
Here is what I remember (I think ;) ):
20th is the second TriWizard Task & Second Brightstone Weekend
25th starts exams and possibly opening of Home for the Holidays.

I had noticed this error this morning and have already contacted Alicia asking if she could put up the events again.

EDIT: The 25th is an incorrect date, exams are probably the 27th it seems. Alicia will be getting on to give us the dates of events some time soon so that we can update/fix the calendar. :)

Thanks! :D

no nick, the exams are in the 25th of october and its on my cellphone calendar actually and i think the start of the 2nd term is at the 8th of november.

correct me if i'm wrong with this.....

The exams run from Monday to Wednesday, so the 27th to the 29th.

Don't worry about exact dates -- Alicia will be on to clear things up for us in time. :)

If I may direct your attention to the site calendar you will notice it is in the process of being brought up to date. :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back