Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
It was rare when Lucius Verdelet would be contacted during the night, to tend to a student that was burned. However, when he got out to the boy, he did not know how bad it was really going to be. Instructing Kalif Styx to lift and carry Logan Vacarius carefully, Lucius led the two men to the hospital wing, before he rushed in to find a suitable, clean bed. Once Logan was rested down on his stomach, Lucius got right to work on healing him. The boy was badly burned. He had no idea if this would leave scars or not. But the nurse gave him something for pain, and then started to heal the boy, while discarding the charred clothing, replacing it with a soft gown. Lucius noticed that the boy started to awaken slightly. Was the potion working that greatly? Either way, Lucius was just pleased. He looked to the professors, as they were waiting for an explanation. Lucius rested his hand on the brunette's head, before asking, "Logan, what happened out there tonight? Did a spell go wrong?" Lucius was expecting something like that. It wasn't uncommon that students came in here because of their own doing. Or a duel gone terribly wrong. Hell, he once set his best friend's pants on fire, but the burns weren't like this.

The Gryffindor started to stir, but he was murmuring, "Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me." He barely knew where he was, but all he knew was that the back of his entire body hurt so much. He didn't want to take the pain, but it was slowly going away. His eyes opened, and he saw a brunette looking at him. He knew this one. This was a nurse. He wasn't outside? Logan tried to move, but it was too painful. No, he couldn't move. He heard the question though, and he could not believe what he was asking. Did they think that he did this to himself? Logan opened his mouth to spill, before flashes of Chaos flooded his mind and he buried his face within the white sheets. "I can't! I can't say who did this to me! He'll kill me!" The strange part about that was the fact that it was true. Logan was scared, his whole body trembled at the mere mention or thought of Chaos. Logan wanted to cry, and he wanted to be left alone.

Lucius was really surprised at what was coming from the boy's lips. Who was going to hurt him? Surely, no student did this. Lucius walked over to the other side of the boy, so that he could get him to look at Lucius, who had Kalif and Misha behind him. Lucius needed to know what happened, so that they could do the right thing. He had never seen a boy this afraid before. With the burns on his back, this was serious. This wasn't a prank gone wrong. This was something worse. Lucius stroked Logan's hair, in attempt to soothe him. He murmured, "It is okay. Look behind me. You have Misha and Kalif here. Well, Haden and Styx. They won't let anything happen to you. They are the ones that put the fire out and brought you here. You can trust us." Lucius hoped that the words were getting through to him. He did not want to see the boy suffer. "Who did this to you, Logan?" Lucius was blunt, and hoped that with the three of them here with Logan, that Logan would finally spill the beans. They had to help him, one way or another.

Tears streamed from his eyes, as Logan kept remembering what happened at the forest. The words, the fire, the scream... Who was that? Could not have been his mom cause she was a muggle and she could not turn into a ghost. Who tore Chaos' attention from Logan? He sniffled and turned his head to look at the nurse. His brown eyes, through cloudy, hazy vision, could see the Slytherin Head of House and the Charms professor. They helped him? He was not that surprised on Professor Haden, but he was shocked over Professor Styx even lifting a hand to help a Gryffindor. Logan finally bit out, "Chaos. He... He didn't like my blood status." Logan could barely mutter the words. He continued, "He was going to... going to..." Logan broke down in a sob for a few moments. No, the professors couldn't know that. Logan finally uttered, "Please don't punish him. He just needs... He didn't do anything wrong. Just don't punish him!" Logan then thought, 'Because then he really will kill me!' He was lying, and looking right at Styx as he said that. What he didn't know was that the Defence Against the Dark Arts professor knew when a person was lying, or telling the truth.

Lucius gasped when Logan finally said who did it, and from the words, he didn't really know what to do about it. That was not his position. He stood up straight to look at the two professors. Was this an attempt of Logan's life? Even so, he didn't want them to punish this kid named Chaos. Wait, he recognized that one. One of the Zhefarovich family. The one sorted into Hufflepuff. Well, there were three sorted into that house that he knew of. But that one? A Hufflepuff set this kid on fire? All because of his blood status? Lucius placed his hand on his forehead, and decided that this was a little too... It was more like what a Death Eater would do, way back in the day. Shaking his head, he continued to work on Logan's wounds. He should be up within two or three days. He had to make sure those burns did not get infected.

Once Lucius got to work on tending to the Gryffindor, Kalif stuck around to see what was going to happen. He figured that soon, the boy would tell what happened out there. Eventually, Lucius wiggled it out of him. First, he didn't want to say because he was scared. Then, looking at the two professors, himself included, Logan opened up a little more. Kalif narrowed his eyes at him when Logan mentioned Chaos not liking him for his blood status. Hold on, Kalif did not like where this was going. Logan said that Chaos did not do anything wrong, and while looking at Logan, he could tell that he was lying. So, Chaos was the one that did this. And he was attempting to kill the boy. Kalif knew what happened all right. He turned to look at Misha, before turning to leave and find his little cousin. Didn't anyone in the family tell him that if he wanted someone gone so bad, drop them from a cliff or hire Hades, Axel or Rayna. Not to be so stupid and do it themselves at such a ripe age. Kalif had a migraine from this, but he knew one thing for certain. The fate of Chaos Zhefarovich was grim indeed.

The Charms professor had rushed to get the nurse and now, minutes later he was stood beside Kalif looking at the nurse working on the severely burned boy. He wasn't sure what had happened, and was hopeful that the boy would actually tell them. As soon as the boy seemed to come round, he seemed terrified, well then, that knocked out it being his own fault. But, the boy was even too scared them what had happened. Misha felt like an extra part, unable to help the boy heal, and not as threatening looking as Kalif who could probably get the information out of the boy, he had just happened to be there. It didn't matter if the boy was scared to tell them, they needed to know, the person who had done this needed to be out of main stream education, Hogwarts might take in all the students, but clearly whom ever had done this wasn't suited to everyday school society. Finally the nurse managed to get a name out of him, and Misha frowned slightly, Chaos Zhefarovich, and the kid didn't want to even let the guy face punishment.

Misha felt a small amount of anger boil inside him, towards the boy who'd done this, he hoped that the headmistress had the sense to both send him packing and possibly report him to authorities. Kalif looked at him, and then left, Misha was sure that this man knew who the kid was slightly more than he did, and more than that, Misha was happy to let him deal with it rather than himself. He watched as the nurse got back to work on the kid and he decided that perhaps he should try and provide the boy with some comfort, so he found and pulled up a chair and sat down on it next to the boy's bed, "I'm Misha, I teach charms," he introduced with a calm voice trying to keep Logan's attention and stop him thinking too much about anything else, "Do you like football, Logan? My favourite team is Bayern Munich, but, I'm also a huge fan of Arsenal. I see you more of Chelsea man, good team but they always just try to walk it in,"

As Professor Styx left, Logan felt that something was going to happen to Chaos. If anyone could deal with that psychopath, it was Styx. Logan could see Professor Haden pull up a chair, and he smiled when he decided to stick around. "Sorry, professor, I'm not a fan of sports. I do like math. But I heard you teach all years of Charms now. I look forward to classes with you." Logan closed his eyes before he remained somewhat quiet, hoping to forget about this entire ordeal. Having Professor Haden there was nice, though. Someone truly cared about him in this hell of a school.
It was the following morning. Logan barely slept at all, which was evident from the circles under his eyes. While he was healing, Logan was catching up on some reading, which was his Arithmancy textbook. It was by far the most interesting of his books. Therefore, he wanted to read more and more into it. While Professor Kingston was gone, he thought that Professor Tuuri was cool. He looked funny, and was a little on the short side, but he was still cool. Logan kept reading, but he was wondering how his friends were doing. He was missing for the whole night. Who would have alerted them that he was in here? Was Chaos still within the halls? The mere thought of Chaos caused him to drop his book and start trembling. However, he took a deep breath, and continued to read. He was trying to focus, but it was not working that well. His back was still burned, but the back of his arms and legs were going great. He might have permanent scarring back there. He hoped not. He never wanted a constant reminder of what happened last night.

"Come on!" the young Gryffindor screamed at the Hufflepuff common room (which rudely refused to let him in). He needed to get Emily out of that Common Room, and his voice was beginning to die. After screaming at Gajeel in the Gryffindor Common Room to get up and out of bed (an effort that was in vain), he now found himself screaming again. "EMILY!" He didn't have time for this - his friend Logan was in the hospital wing and he was tyrying to let their friends know, but it was turning out harder than he thought. He soon returned with a pot and pan, banging down the corridor, until another Hufflepuff exited. "Ah! You, go get Emily Hayes-Magonus!" There was a short argument (that was cleverly cut short by some timely pot and pan banging) and Emily was retrieved.

"Logan's been hurt," he said, dragging her to the hospital wing. "There's no time - he could be all alone and we're his friends and need to see him." Seriously, it was like he was trying to get them to join the army or something. He ended up awkwardly carrying her whilst running, to the hospital wing. he had enough stuff for them to give Logan, she dind't need to go off and make more. He put a finger to his lips as they slipped into the wing, and approached Logan's bed.

The Gryffindor's brow creased as he saw his friend - reading an Arithmancy book no less - and approached him quietly. He didn't know the full extent of his injuries, but he doubted that it was the appropriate place and time to ask, either. They lived in close quaters, so he was sure he would find out sooner or later. "Hey Logan," he greeted, smiling brightly to try and bring some cheer around here. "I see you've got the Arithmancy book - I looked at mine but it all went right over my head. I might have to ask Professor Tuuri. Hey - we can study together!" Logan didn't look like he should be alone right now - or ever again, quite frankly. "When do they think you'll be out?"
<i></i>

Emily rolled over in her bed as she looked at the Hufflepuff who had come to retrieve her. After a short conversation that consisted of Emily asking questions and the Hufflepuff telling her just to move her ass, Emily made her way into the corridor to discover her cousin banging pots and pans all over the place. "Niccy, what's going on?" She had been trying to sleep and was intending to go back down to the kitchens today, as she had plans to make a tiered cake. However she heard Logan's name and that he was injured and her eyes went wide. She wasn't even dressed! "Okay! I just gotta get dressed and then I have to go and make him some muffins because he'll need muffins, wait here!" As she turned to head back into the common room, she was greeted with arms around her waist, lifting her up as she tried to explain that she simply must have something to give to Logan, because he liked her baking and she knew he would appreciate it. But try as she might, she could not get herself out of her cousins grip and ended up being awkwardly carried to the Hospital Wing.

As Nicodemus placed her on the ground again, he motioned for them to be quiet. Emily was still in her robes and was a little bit shy about not being fully dressed, something her mother would not be happy about, but she had little choice now. She looked at Logan from behind Niccy and gasped as she saw him. She didn't know why he was here and she didn't know what was wrong with him, but she could tell that something was wrong. He hadn't been back in the common room all night from what her cousin had said. She approached him slowly and slid herself onto the bed beside him. She wanted to hug him, but she wasn't sure if she could. "Logan... I wanted to bring you some muffins, but Niccy said no." She placed her hand on his arm instead, intent on not hugging him. She was going to control herself. "Are you okay, you don't look like you slept very well, do you need something? Warm milk? Cupcakes? Do you want a hug? I can give you a hug if you want one."

What Logan was not expecting, was someone to come and visit him. He wasn't exactly sure on how the news would spread around. He heard someone greet him, which snapped him out of his half-focus as is. He looked up to see Nicodemus, or Nico as he liked to call him. "Hi, Nico, and..." He paused when he had a good look at Emily. She was in her pajamas or something. Did she not have time to get dressed. "E..Emily." At least he was keeping a steady voice. The pain was not too bad, but that was because of the wonders of Lucius Verdelet. He somehow knew how to treat burns, very well. He didn't want to ask why he did. The motion of studying made him smile somewhat. Logan sighed and he said, "Actually, I'm not really getting it either. But maybe in a few days, I'll understand the material. Um, the nurse didn't really say. My back was really bad." He didn't really want to go into it. He shut the Arithmancy book for the time being though.

Emily said that she wanted to bring him muffins, but Nico said no. Normally, Logan would have frowned at that idea, but he simply shrugged. "It is okay. I don't have much an appetite right now." Logan was normally always hungry, but right now, the thought of eating something made him nauseous. It must have been the amount of medicine and pain he was under. That was what he blamed it on. "No, I have everything I need. Thanks though. But, no hugs. Cause my back is still pretty raw." Logan didn't lean forward to show off what he had. He would rather pretend that it wasn't there. But the thought was nice. He looked toward Lucius, who seemed a little concerned. Logan didn't know why. As soon as he was healed, life would go back to normal, surely.

Gajeel being a little grumpy was a bit of an understatement. It was barely sunrise when one of the d*mn fourth years had decided that it was a good idea to start screaming and banging pots and pans. It was too early in the morning and he was having a good enough sleep. But of course that hyperactive Nicodemus just wouldn't get it. Did he not understand the concept of sleep or was he in too much of a sugar rush that he didn't know when to calm the f**k down. When the screaming was too much and the words were starting to register within the boy's sleep-deprived mind, he grumbled a few curses and sat up from where he slept. "Alright, alright. I'm up. Shut the f**k up, I'll be right down," he groaned as he opted to wake Tressa up as well. If he wasn't getting any sleep this morning then he may as well drag someone else with him. It didn't exactly take long for him to wake her up and they both decided to meet in the common room after getting dressed properly.

The pair though had decided to bake some muffins to give their housemate but it seemed that the amount of synchronization they had in sports didn't carry on to baking as they were in constant argument with each other as he followed his own knowledge and techniques while she tried to persuade him on following the d*mn cookbook. The muffins he make are fluffier, tastier and more delicious than what the cookbook can do if he has any say in the matter. And so, screaming, curses, and spills later, he finally had a bag of muffins and a fuming Tressa that left him in the dust telling him or probably more like screaming to just send Logan her regards. In Gajeel's opinion, that baking trip went surprisingly well all things considered. And so, with quick strides he made his way to the Hospital Wing.

The walk there was quite short and it didn't take him very long to get inside and see his friend on the hospital bed along with Nico and Emily. That d*mn Nico. That could wait though, he had other priorities as he walked over towards his group of friends (that he would almost never admit to having) and dropped the bag unceremoniously at the foot of the bed where he was sure would hit no one. "Muffins," he gruffly said as he crossed his arms as he glared at them half-heartedly. "Not a word," he said as he was pretty sure that he had yet to tell them about his skills in the kitchen. The Gryffindor did a quick lookover at the state of his friend and was satisfied that he was alive. And though he wanted nothing more than to kick the *ss of the one responsible into yesterday, he knew that Logan needed them more. "So, how you doing? Tressa was gonna come but the d*mn woman chickened out. She sends her regards," he said as he continued to just stand there, his arms crossed waiting for answers on his current state.

Lucius noticed that there were plenty of students that seemed to know Logan. While he was concerned, Lucius could not help but breathe a sigh of relief that the boy would not have to go through this alone. But, right now, Lucius was more concerned with the three asking something that Logan would not want to talk about. He was really worried about Logan's mind. After going through that, he would be surprised if he pulled through as normal. Lucius set a glass of water next to Logan's table, after removing the old water that was not touched. He motioned for the kids to come over to him and away from Logan for a moment. He said in a low voice, "You three need to be careful about what you say to him. He endured something traumatic by another student. My best guess was that the Hufflepuff responsible attempted to...well, it is hard to say, by setting him on fire. So, don't ask him how it happened, or mention Chaos' name. Last night wasn't easy for him. He needs...support to say the least. His back will remained scarred as well from the burns. Bits of the tree fell on him, since I think he jumped out of the way in time. I'm not sure. I couldn't get him to talk about it completely. But he will talk when he is ready." Lucius stood back up, and frowned. Lucius just hoped that Logan would pull out of this okay.

As Cyndi rushed to the hospital wing, she couldn't help but be grateful to the headmistress for keeping her away from Chaos Zhefarovich. She knew that it would be quite the scandal for her family for her to curse a student, but it was very tempting. Opening the door to the wing, the Head of House was surprised to hear a good deal of noise in the room. She'd expected to find Logan resting after his ordeal or still receiving treatment. She stepped up to one of her colleagues, waiting as he finished talking to the students. They rarely spoke, but he seemed nice enough. "Lucius, how is he?" she asked in a hushed tone, glancing over at the boy. Cyndi was still trying to figure out exactly how to explain to the boy's family what had happened to him while he was supposed to be under their care.

It was painful to have a friend so upset, and Nico only felt worse when they were pulled aside by the nurse to be told what really happened. How anyone could do this was beyond the young Gryffindor's understanding. He hugged the closest person - which turned out to be Gajeel, something that he doubted the older boy would appreciate but the Gryffindor was well beyond caring. He rarely ever initiated hugs, but he felt he needed one. And Logan definitely needed one but with being burned all along his back so it would be scarred, he doubted it would be the best thing. He only wanted to help his friend, but he couldn't see what he could do beyond just be there in case he ever wanted to talk. If he ever did. Hopefully that stupid Hufflepuff would get expelled or something.

When Professor Kingsley arrived, Nicodemus released Gajeel and straightened his tie. He said a quick greeting to the woman, before wandering back over to Logan and sitting on the bed. The scent of Gajeel's muffins still filled the air, and it was a rather pleasant smell that tickled his nose. He smiled slightly at Logan, but remained in silence.
<i></i>

Emily was finding it harder and harder to not attack Logan with a hug as her friend kept talking. There was something he wasn't saying. He didn't want her muffins either. True, she hadn't brought any with her, but all he had to do was say the word and she would have been down in that kitchen so fast it would've been like apparition. However, soon they were pulled aside and the nurse proceeded to tell them the ugly truth. Emily had to cover her mouth to stop from making a sound at the news. Chaos Zhefarovich had hurt her friend and not just hurt him, he'd tried to... she couldn't even think of it. With her eyes tearing up, Emily looked up at the nurse, who didn't seem like he would mind being hugged by a crying girl and wrapped her arms around him. She was very upset and she didn't really want Logan to see that. She knew that he would be hurting because of what happened to him and he didn't need to see her crying.

Pulling herself together a little more, Emily, still sniffling, made her way back over to Logan when Cyndi walked in. She didn't pay much attention to the head of house, as she didn't have much to do with her. Emily took up a position on the side of the bed, where she had been sitting before and reached out to touch Logan's hand in comfort before gesturing to one of the muffins. She wasn't happy about them, because they were clearly fluffy muffins, but she wanted him to eat. "I bet these taste pretty good." She was trying not to gag on her words. She hated fluffy muffins and saw absolutely no need for them to exist. "Would you like one?"

The nurse was a little surprised when the girl hugged him. He of course, patted her on the back, before Lucius motioned for the kids to go over to Logan once more, especially when Professor Kingsley, mother lion to her cubs, came in. Almost rushing in. Hopefully she was not out of breath. Lucius heard the question, and he reached around to scratch the back of his neck. He frowned, sighing, "I'm not sure. He seems to be holding it together, but the mere mention of Chaos' name or bringing up the memory caused him to have episodes. He has barely eaten, slept or drank water, but he is responding to his friends. His back is going to be scarred. I'm just more worried about his head than anything else. I mean, he has experienced something that no other kid here has. Something like that is bound to change someone. But, maybe he just needs some time." Lucius paused for a moment, before asking, "We are going to keep Chaos away from Logan, right? If Ava decides to keep that monster in school by some grace of a miracle, that is." Lucius looked back toward the students, before he added, "Logan will have to stay in here for another day or two, to make sure his back doesn't get infected." All of what he said was in a low voice, so that Logan wouldn't overhear.

As their little group was pulled to the side by the nurse, Gajeel shoved his hands in his pockets as he listened carefully. It was a dreadful conversation but one that needed to be had. He couldn't help but think though that there was seriously something wrong with that f**king person's mind. He was having a headache just from the thought of it and an even more so when Nico had thought that it was a good idea to hug him! Him of all people! Why couldn't he hug the nurse instead?! "Let go of me you little sh*t," he said along with a colorful string of curses and vocabulary as he squirmed out of the hug, only to be let go because of the presence of their Head of House. Sure he was angry and felt bad for their friend, but he was nowhere near hugging people. Giving a nod of acknowledgement, he returned to Logan's bed and when he was sure neither staff was looking, he hit Nicodemus upside the head for the cursed hug he had given earlier. "No more hugging," he glared before he looked over to the once crying girl. He couldn't help but feel a little offended that she didn't seem to trust his baked goods. "They do taste good, excuse you," he said with a snort and opted to remain silent. He wasn't good with conversation. Nicodemus could talk enough for both of them.

Logan watched for a moment as Lucius was kind enough to replace his old water with fresh, but he still did not feel like drinking anything. They were all talking to the nurse, and from the looks of their expressions, Lucius was explaining what happened to him. Logan quickly looked down, forcing that memory to the back of his head. His hands flew to his head, as he could almost smell the flames as they cooked the wood that landed on him. However, he removed his hands from his head, and took a deep breath. It was gone. Soon enough, he heard footsteps coming in his direction, and to cover up what he just did, he took the book from the bed and set it on the table next to the water. Logan looked toward Nicodemus, and was a little surprised that he was being quiet. 'So, they really do know,' thought Logan. Gajeel was kind enough to bring up something that looked like muffins, but Logan wouldn't really call them that. He had no idea that Gajeel would have done such a thing.

Emily spoke about Gajeel's baking, but he noticed that she didn't seem to mean it. Logan sighed, before he reached over to take one. They were sure airy. He barely noticed Emily touching his hand. He held the muffin with both of his hands, before taking one tiny piece and placing it in his mouth. It wasn't bad. But the little bicker between Gajeel and Nicodemus made him almost choke on the muffin bit as laughter formed. Instead, he started coughing before he got a hang of it. He looked toward Professor Kingsley, before Logan shook his head, "I can't wait to get out of this bed. You don't suppose that Professor Kingsley is here to see me, do you? I mean, I'm fine. I just need to get my back healed up and everything will be great."

Nicodemus glared at Gajeel. Anyone would be hard pressed to believe that they were friends, really. They bickered all the time, but it rarely got physical. Mostly it was just a strong difference of opinion that would usually be mediated between Logan before anything really blew up. But right now he had to disagree with his cousin, Emily. The fluffy muffins looked and smelt really nice, and he would not have expected less from the older boy, as they had occasionally baked together (though this was such a deep secret that it was never to be uttered). He picked at his own freshly fetched muffin and pressing on it to test the fluffiness. Having passed with flying coloured, he began pulling it apart and eating it as Logan spoke.

Having realised that his silence was probably the weirdest thing going (even behind Gajeel's baking and Emily's distance), he began talking once more. "I have no idea. She seems really busy with the nurse - but she's our head of house, you know? She's probably here to see if you're eating right and stuff." He smiled slightly. "I'm sure you'll be fine, Logan, but you've got to give yourself time. you'll be up and about and reading Arithmancy books in no time. And can help with my homework because we just got this thing in Charms and I have no idea what I'm doing." He ate another piece. "And Arithmancy has way too many numbers. I mean, I know it's a course that uses a lot of numbers, but seriously, I feel like i should be packing a calculator or something because it looks exactly like math, but it isn't. Maybe we could ask Professor Tuuri for some extra help and stuff - he looks nice enough. But really tiny, man." He paused for a moment. "I wonder how he climbs all them stairs."

Emily frowned at Gajeel and Niccy. "Boys." But as Logan started to choke, Emily nearly flipped. He was coughing and had just eaten a muffin. She knew this would happen, this was why you didn't eat fluffy muffins. She had fed this to Logan, encouraged him to eat it and now she had probably poisoned him and on top of everything he'd gone through too. She stood up off the bed and glare at Gajeel. "See! This is why you don't make fluffy muffins!" She turned to Logan and held her hand out for the muffin. "Logan, you don't have to finish that, thing. I'll make you a proper muffin that isn't going to be horrible." She told him, glaring over her shoulder at Gajeel. According to Emily only she could bake and to be honest it was the only skill she had, so the thought that someone else might be able to do it caused her to get a little defensive. She had no other skills to being to her friendships after all. "When we come see you again, I'll make sure you have proper muffins, because I know you like muffins. Or would you prefer cookies?" She asked, looking down at Logan from where she was standing beside the bed.

Cyndi grimaced as she heard Chaos' name spoken once more. She crossed her arms across her chest add she listened to the nurse speak about his patient's condition. She glanced over, glad to see that he was surrounded by friends and that he wasn't pushing them away. In times like this, friends were of the utmost importance. Turning back as Lucius continued speaking, Cyndi bit her lip. If she said what she wanted to, it could be misconstrued as threatening a child. She didn't Lucius well enough to know how he'd take the comment. "I don't think that'll be an issue" Cyndi finally replied, her voice icy. As far as she was concerned, there was no space at Hogwarts for someone like Chaos. She could only pray that Ava felt the same way.

As he mentioned that the boy would have to stay in the hospital wing, Cyndi nodded. "Of course. We want to make sure he's well before he returns to the craziness out there. Especially if his back is still messed up. If anyone bangs into him..." she replied, trailing off. The castle was a madhouse this year, and the professors seemed to be just dealing with the problems not getting out ahead of them. Cyndi didn't know what they needed to do, but something needed to be done. Enough was enough. Someone had almost died. "May I speak with him?" she asked, the 'alone' silent but there in her tone.

Lucius breathed a sigh of relief when Cyndi said that it would not be an issue. That was the last person that Lucius wanted to see within his wing was some kid that wanted to hurt this innocent boy. Lucius looked toward Logan with his friends, before he could only imagine the first years, running and bumping into him. No, Logan needed to stay here until he was completely healed. Lucius had not dealt with any of the first years yet, but that did not mean that he would not still. Her tone asking if she could speak with him suggested to him that she wanted to talk to him alone. Lucius said, "Of course." Lucius cleared his throat to get the children's attention before he said, "Let his head of house have a word. You can come back to see him later. Logan needs his rest."

Logan smiled breathed a sigh of relief when Nico finally started talking some more. He didn't know if the boy was broken or what. Logan merely looked down when he said that she might be here to make sure that he was eating right and stuff. He wasn't even eating right now. "I suppose you are right. I don't see any other reason why she would be here." But then Logan heard Nico go on about Arithmancy, and something about Charms and him not knowing what he was doing. Logan always seemed to know what he was doing, so he could help out Nico. He smiled toward him, and then chuckled slightly on how the tiny man could really climb all those stairs. "It is a legitimate question. I wonder if he has to hop or something." Logan shrugged his shoulders, not even laughing at his little joke. But the man did look nice enough to want to help.

When Emily jumped all down Gajeel's throat, Logan's eyes turned into mini saucers. What was wrong with fluffy muffins? He shook his head when she held out her hand. He didn't want to insult Gajeel, and these were really good though. "Emily, it is fine. I just got a little choked on the banter between them." Logan was trying to be reassuring, which is actually funny considering his position. Logan shook his head at her offer, "No thanks. I'll be fine, really. But really, thank you." Logan smiled weakly, and then he heard Lucius tell the others to leave, and how he needed his rest. Logan looked down, sadly, before he sighed, "I guess visiting hours are over. I'll see you guys soon, okay?"

Cyndi couldn't help but feel like she'd ruined some sort of party, but it couldn't be helped. She had to speak with Logan, and she had to do it now. Stepping closer to the hospital bed, the Head of House could see just how much work Lucius had done overnight. From this angle, she could see nothing of his injuries. She wasn't sure that the Gryffindor knew the extent of his injuries, but she wasn't going to be the one to tell him.

"Hello Logan" the woman began as she took a seat in the chair near his bed. "I'm sorry to have interrupted your time with your friends. I'm sure they'll be back later though" she smiled. Several of those who'd been here were Gryffindors. She knew that, if they really wanted to visit, nothing would keep them away. "I've heard that you haven't been eating or sleeping much. Do you need the nurse to give you something else for...the pain?" she asked gently. She spotted what looked like a potion for pain on the bedside table and wasn't even sure if the man could give him anything more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back