Burn my ignition

Jake smiled back at Irene, he knew soon they will have to depart back to school, from the looks of it, dawn will soon be approaching. He held onto her hand either way, and took her farther into the depths of the teal pool of water, only to stop and show her absolute beauty scenery that laid ahead of them. It wasn't much, but it was earth natural artistic forms, that resides under water, and Jake had to share with at least Irene. Just within a few hours, she had became more to Jake, than he could ever imagine. Though he wasn't going to admit that to her, he will wait till a couple months, if they last that long how he felt about her. "Not much." the bubbles express out of his mouth as he spoke, it was just like being a fish. It will be sometimes getting use to, but he will eventually manage.

Irene gasped in delight at the sight of the most beautiful coral she had ever laid eyes on..Looking around,she could dimly see the morning sun about to rise..She sighed,bubbles forming around her.."It's nearly morning.."She become more attached to Jacob more than to anybody else..She wasn't sure if he felt the same way but more or less,she was certain for herself..

"Yeah I know my snow white." he grinned as he held onto her hand. "Let's head back to school. We may get in trouble." he warned her but didn't care. He had the most memorial night ever. "You ready?" he asked as they headed of the teal pool of water.

Irene nodded and followed Jacob to the surface..

Once they were out of the water,Irene picked up the coat she left near the rocks and waited for Jacob..They could be found by somebody and be reported and be given detention..Though,Irene thought it would be fun to have detention with her boyfriend..

Jake rested his arm around Irene shoulders. They slowly made their way towards the school. Jake couldn't wait for next year, next year he'll be asking Irene to go to the yule ball with, next year maybe something more would happen.

-End-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back