OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
The sun had already set, and everything seem to have settle down for the night, all except Jacob Hollawarth. He was up to no good, as usual, his boredom had cause him to wonder. At first he was attempting to sneak into the girls dorm rooms, but because of their stupid secret pass code he was denied entry, even got cussed out by an old portrait. "Oh go to hell you old hag." he shouted leaving the portrait to argue with itself, the fat lady cursing every swear you could ever imagine being said to him. Than he thought of getting grub, he did it without trouble. All the house selves were to busy cleaning to even notice Jake. Course they always expected company from Jacob, this wasn't the first time he had sneak around for snacks late at night.

It wasn't good for him, but he burn what he ate quickly running the corridors. Its was when he reach the north towards did he decided to do something reckless. He started to ignite the tip of his wand with a flaring hex, a fire he was taught by one of the oldest student there. This spell was said to burn a object slower than any normal fire so Jacob decided to work on this one. It was simple and it made his night a little entertaining. Besides he already knew the repearo charm. Everything could look good as new once he was done with it.

Irene smiled as she noticed the sun setting down..She donned her dark cloak and crept down the towards the girls' dorm door when she heard from the other side a swear..She nearly froze and listened for a teacher or something but when the fat lady cursed back, Irene sighed as she concluded that the intruder to be was a student..

She pushed the door back and let herself out..Moon was quite hidden so her wand was needed..Her feet seemed to know where to take her..North,she thought..She would be as usual,try to levitate benches there and smashed them to the wall,letting their grounds keeper scurrying to the scene,then she would imperiused him and make fun of him..

She was barely there when she noticed a figure beside a burning object..Irene's eyes went wide as she quickened her steps..Pulling her wand at the ready,she raised her voice,"Hold it right there, you reckless --",she stopped short as the figure turned to look at her that she was able to see its eyes..

Jake turned around only to see a girl he hadn't met before pointing her wand at him. "Reckless devil?Eh?" he finished the last of the sentences as the fire still ignite continue to burn the school curtain. "Gonna do something about it?" he said amused his lips twitch to a smirk crossing his foreman together.

Irene bit her lip and just finished the statement in her mind..Reckless handsome stranger.. she sighed.."Anyways,what the hell are you doing??",she demanded,right hand on her hips..She glanced at the curtain and with a yawn,points her wand and extinguished the fire..Fire sizzled and smoke arise..She flicked her wand again and the curtain was restored to its original state..

"Oh come on." he step forward his face scrunch in his prissed mood. "You didn't have to end my fun sweetheart. At least I didn't get into your dorms and cause trouble." least not yet Jake thought his eyes rolling to the side as he ignite the curtains again. He wanted to test the girl, its been ages since he duel anyone, maybe if he tick her off more she would envelope into doing so. "What ya doing out here anyways?" he asked.

Irene seethed at the word sweetheart.."Im not your sweetheart,mister..",she retorted..

At the mention of him entering the dorm she gasped,causing her wand to further ignite the curtain which he set to fire again.."How dare you!!",she exclaimed..

She strode towards the wall behind him,ignoring his last question.."Who you??I saw you from around,reckless and a night prowler like me though..",she tried to push the thought out of her mind that in fact he had the smoldering eyes she could imagine..

Jacob smirked watching her every movement. "Mister? I didn't realise I was old? But if you dig them older. I could be any age you want me to be." he turn as the fire had caught quickly now. There was something about lighting fire that always made Jake becoming intense and want to do it again. He did it on another set of curtains, than started to toy with the element of ice, the frost shooting out of the tip of his wand as it made the curtain turn into icicles.

Irene's mouth corner began to twitch..She forced herself not to laugh..But too late she burst out..her laughter bounced off the corridors.."Old??Uh-uh,not old,you..Just..nothing..",she replied..She could not understand herself but she felt comfortable with him.."Hey,that's fun..",she commented making ice ignite from her wand..

After a few moments or so she said,"Irish Irene Meredith..",she held out her hand.."you can call me anything you like to prefer..",she smiled as she lowered her wand that soon enough,the curtain was like an ice caps form the North Pole..

Jake join in the laughter, shaking her hands with his. "Phew for a moment thought you were one of those kind." he laughed again. "Irene nice to meet ya I'm Jacob Hollawarth.. You can also call me Jake, Jay it don't matter." he continue to shoot the element of ice with his wand, with Irene joining him. "Yeah positive we learn this in elemental studies. Have you taken up that lesson yet?" he asked her stepping back to admire their work. "Nice..." he commented.

Irene smiled but frowned.."One of those kind??",she asked..She stepped back in time with him and smiled..Yeah,nice..",she agreed..She slid down and let herself squat on the floor..She could see the moon in the sky shining brightly with the stars twinkling as well.."Hollawarth,familiar..I prefer Jake..",she said,glancing up at him..

"Well those who tend to get guys like me in trouble." he shrugged and look down at her. "Hollawarths familiar? Really? Didn't think my surname was recognise that well." he smiled at her, his wand still at his side. "Come out here often late at night?" he asked her. His gaze would slowly rise out of the windows of the castles. He was thinking of going outside, maybe head for the forest for a while.

Irene thought of a prank.."Yeah,Hollawarths are familiar but only the handsome ones..I don't even think you are included..",she teased,starting to edged away from Jake as she made an escape for the outside,just in case he will get ticked off and chased her.."I love the night so basically yeah,I go out a lot..",she called out..

Jake had to think for a moment before he realise he was burned by her comment. "Ouch." he laughed and began to chase her. "I'll get you for that one." he called out after, hearing her comments about the night. Nice he felt the same way. "Sure your not a vampire?" he teased back smiling, still running till he caught up with her. Sneaking up from behind, as he lift off the ground by the waist and starts running around like crazy.

Irene laughed as she ran for her life and fun.."Just pure witch,my dear Jakey..Pure witch..",she replied..

She barely stopped to catch her breath when she was lifted by Jake by the waist.."Put me down..",she screamed,laughing at the same time..She twisted and started to grab his shoulders in case he will drop her suddenly..They had just reached the lawn and the place was illuminated by the moonlight.."Beautiful",she whispered,catching Jake's eyes..Dont know what she meant:moon or him..

Jake hadn't notice they had ran all the way towards the great lawn. He was having to much fun with Irene when he notice the moon illuminating, reflecting the both of them. "Sure is beautiful." he smiled when he looked at Irene, than at the moon again. Its as if he could stay here all night just staring at it for a while. He finally let her go, pulling her down onto the ground as he sat down. "Are you one of those children of the moon?" he asked her randomly knowing she wasn't. He just notice she like to stare it as much as he does.

"Children of the moon??Im just an extremely beautiful witch..",Irene joked..She laughed as she looked at Jake..An idea sprung to her mind.."Tag..",tapping his arm and began to run..She love the moon adn want to soak on its moonlight..

Jake grin, "Extremely beautiful but evil!" he called out after her. Jake was good at running so he sprinted up to his feet and dash after her. Even kicked off his sneakers to increase his speed. "And I'm a very fast wizard that loves to run." he laughed still running right behind her.

Irene bent down to increase her speed as Jacob came after her.."Cant catch up..",she called back..She ran as fast as she could towards the edge of the lawn towards her favorite tree and hid behind it..She peeked from the left side to see if Jacob was coming yet she was nowhere to be found..Hm..Now where is he??,she wondered..She sat down and exhaled..

Jake had been trailing behind her but went the other way. As soon as he saw her perched up in a tree, he went to full effects. Climbing the tree right behind her as he let out a roar. "RaH!" his voice echo the great lawn as he laugh at her reaction. "Thought you could hide from me pretty?" he held onto the branches tight. His feet secured by the branches bellow, Jake had hope he frighten her a bit.

Irene laughed quietly when she was quite sure that Jacob did not found her at all..She began to exhale and steadied herself when suddenly she heard a roar..Thoughts on any creature,she let out a shriek and instictively whirled her hand to slap the source of the voice...</COLOR>
"Thought you could hide from me pretty?"
<COLOR color="darkgreen">

Irene grimaced at the statement.."Jacob Hollawarth!!What in the hell??!!",she exclaimed,almost lose her footing and slipped from the branch..She immediately grab hold of Jacob's arm to prevent herself from falling..

Jacob felt the slap smacked against his temple. He almost lost his balance but had a tight grip around the branches. Seeing Irene hold onto him made him laughed. "I'll save the day miss." he said in a heroic mocking voice. The slap didn't phase Jake, he was gonna do I suppose I deserve that, with his captain Jack impression. But had change his dialogue, laughing as he held onto Irene light body weight. "You alright?"

Irene heard a successful slap onto Jacob's head.."Good thing you knew..",she retorted..

Holding herself still on Jacob's arm,she felt him holding to her body..She shivered slightly,answering.."Yeah,I guess.." She glanced at him,eyes narrowing,"Don't you ever do that again..",she stated with a smile..

"Do what this?" he was edging away to almost make her fall forward. "Or this" he nearly spoke close to her ears wanting to leave a kiss upon her snow white, porcelain cheeks. "Or this?" he laughed this time tipping her once again till she was nearly hanging. Only to retrieve her back, wrapping his arms around her waist. "What am I not allow to do? You tell me." he said with a smirk.

Irene smiled.."Sorry for the slap,Mr. Hollawarth",she said softly as she steadied herself more on the tree..

Irene laughed when Jacob made her choose when he almost kissed her on the cheek..She almost gasp and lose hold but almost shrieked again when he almost let her fall.."Jacob!!Okay..Okay..You can do anything except making me fall from this tree..",she replied,when she remembered she had just allowed Jacob to let him kiss her since it was also among the choices her offered.."Oh!",she realized..

"Relax snow white Jakey boy won't let you fall." Jake smirked still holding onto her delicate arm. He pulled her into the trees again and smiled letting her rest against the tree bark.Jake loved this game, he was always for one to mess around. "So snow white your conditions?" he smiled so bright, the moon lights hit his features at just the right angle. Jake could make out her doll face features as well, she really did look like snow white, beautiful snow white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back