Bully's, Bully's, whose got the bully's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravynn Mandy

Wand
Curved 8 1/2 Inch Whippy Yew Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
</COLOR>
Hello my friends!
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#000">I was recently talking to my lovely partner in crime (the ever wonderful Luvesha) and we decided that my girl Ravynn here, was practically a live grenade of bully potential. Now, let me give you all a but of a run-down on my girl. You see, Ravynn is kind of a weirdo. In saying this I mean she reads about 99% of the time and whenever she's not reading, she's with her brother (thought usually she is still reading) it is very rare for her not to have her face stuffed in a book. In saying this, when she actually wants to concentrate on a book, for example as a way to study, Ravynn will often favor sitting in the dusty old corner of the library as she enjoys the atmosphere. So anyone who you think would like to pick on the poor little thing, be my guest. She's not likely to respond very much, but it would really depend on what the person says to her. Maybe mention her brother, but if its only the beginning of the year, i don't know who would know about her brother. So just drop me a pm, or reply here and we can discuss the minor details.

Ciao!

You would also get interesting plots with this little dude!

So,

It wouldn't be a bully persay, but just someone who would really annoy her. I'm thinking Avie. Avie who can not really read, would find it funny that she's always reading no matter where she goes. I think it would be pretty funny, for him, to annoy her whenever he sees her and she's reading, you know take the book from her. Start singing, knock the book out of her hands. He'd find it hilarious and he wouldn't think that he was a bully, but he'd just be annoying her. It's slightly different, maybe not what you are looking for exactly, but could make for some fun short topics of him annoying her on various occasions. Let me know what you think.

Oh, Emzies, you are so lovely! :hug:

I love this idea, it sounds wonderful! I'll take it! Thankyou muchly!

Could you please? I have so many things to start! :hug:

Perfect! I'll reply ASAP!

If you want, we could have a RP with my Riven Faye. Riven is new to the school as well, and new to magic. She wouldn't be a very in-your-face bully I don't think, but she kinda sees herself as queen-bee, and anyone that doesn't agree with her ways is not worth her time. Let me know, I'll be doing a bio for her sometime this weekend ^_^

Of course, Donna! Let me know how you wanted to go about it and when can work out what would be best for our characters! :hug:

Hey girrrlll!
Here is her CD. I figured I'd do that to get to know her a little bit better before the bio haha. Let me know if she'd work. Otherwise, maybe we can do one a little bit later in the year once Riven has found her feet, or even in the next IC year.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back