Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight?
Set after the event
While Tyler had never had specific ambitions to run a club, he had to admit it was kind of nice to be in charge of the SDA now. He just wished he had someone a little less annoying to run it along with him, or better yet, that he could run it by himself. But he guessed he had to be grateful for what he had. It just seemed like Sydney was determined not to like him, and she also seemed to bring drama along with her wherever she went. But he'd figured that he would just ignore her as much as possible. As long as both of them got to do their own thing, he figured they would be fine. Besides, it was clear to everyone in the club now who was really in charge. Sydney could do whatever she liked with the club after he graduated, but until then he was determined to stay the real leader of the club. After the event was over, Tyler had was just arranging the club room to be back to what it had been. Practicing spells made a bit of a mess, but thankfully it wasn't too hard to tidy things up again. When he was done, he headed to the door to return to the Slytherin common room. He was surprised to see someone waiting there once he opened the door. "Oh, did you leave something inside?" He asked the young girl he recognized as part of the club.

godmod approved

Kia hadn't been pleased to be left with Sydney- the girl obviously didn't know how to fight, and that wasn't the kind of person Kia needed to learn from. She made it through the meeting, before deciding she'd just have to talk to Tyler herself. She waited outside the room, patient, watching people going and going until there was only one person left that hadn't gone. Thankfully, it wasn't all that long before he appeared again. She smiled a little at his words. "No," She replied simply. "I wanted to talk to you."

Tyler wasn't sure what he had expected the young girl to say, but the news that she had been waiting for him surprised him. He paused, then smiled a bit. She was just a little kid, but the thought that she might have a crush on him or something was kind of amusing. But he decided not to assume things, at least out loud. "Oh?" He asked, raising his eyebrows slightly. "About what?"

Kia raised a brow. "I want you to teach me," She stated simply. "I joined the club to learn to defend myself, and the... girl, Sydney? She can't win, all she's done is boast her ego and throw around a few kids. I need to learn to fight, not show off." She explained with a shrug.

Tyler frowned a bit. "You just learned a spell." He told the girl as she said she wanted him to teach her. She had been at the meeting, right? But as the girl went on, he felt a little flattered. Clearly, this girl could clearly see who the real leader of the SDA was. Sydney was a joke, and it was funny how even young students could clearly see it. But Tyler wasn't entirely sure if he should just jump at the chance to teach her privately. After all, wouldn't everyone want that? "Sydney can fight." He admitted. "But you're right, she spends too much time showing off." He paused, considering it. "What do you want to learn? I don't have endless time." He said.

Kia considered her words. "I'll stay with the others and learn what I can from the girl," She decided slowly. "She's an idiot but not completely useless, I think. I was hoping... maybe once or twice a month I could come to talk to you, with what she's shown me, and you can show me how to properly use it," She decided on, nodding a little to herself. "I can learn the spells and techniques on my own, and try to work with what she's attempting to tell us." She looked up to Tyler. She was already thinking of things she could offer, which to be fair wasn't really very much, as Kia had very little to her, and certainly nothing that would interest Tyler.

Tyler was still not sure about this, but he was a little flattered by the girl's words. He pondered it for a moment, then eventually nodded. It would take some of his time, but he would make sure it wouldn't be too much of his time. He could always stop helping her if it became annoying. "Sure." he said. "I can help you out sometimes." He shrugged. "As long as you do the actual work yourself. I'm not going to be holding your hand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back