Corrine Lagos

7th Year | Cullen <3
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Leaning against the bannister soon after she had received her bunch of roses, Corrine sought out a familiar face. She smiled when she saw her, unaware of the quick change in how she felt about the Slytherin in the short time they'd been patrol partners, well a patrol trio though she wasn't here for Amber just now. "Oh Hayleeeeeey" she sing- songed across the hall, not wanting the teen to get by her. She lifted the yellow rose up and gave it a little shake to entice her over.

Hayley hurried up the stairs from Slytherin, knowing she'd have to get to the Gryffindor table fast if she wanted to catch her girlfriend for breakfast. Valentines was always so hectic, with roses rushing all around the place - not that Hayley didn't enjoy that. She grinned when she caught sight of Corrine waving a rose across the hall at her. "Hi Corrine!" she said eagerly, bouncing over to her. "For me? Thank you!" She smiled. "Having a good day so far?"

Corrine nodded, handing it over and making sure the note had not fallen off in the bucket. It hadn't. She could see it attached. " For you" she confirmed with a smile. "So far, so good. Let's see if I can find some of these people though. Do you happen to know a... Abian Hunter?" she asked, not really expecting help. She would find him...eventually.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAYLEY HAYLEY

UR THE BEST THX 4 ALWAYS BEIN THERE 4 ME I LOV U!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE HARLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayley took the rose from Corrine with a smile, and her grin widened as she read the note. She had been looking forward to Harley’s rose in particular, and it was just what she had hoped for. And though she knew her friend meant love platonically, especially now, she couldn’t help but feel a guilty flush of hope that her using the word hinted some day she might mean it the way Hayley did. "Thanks, Corrine." She paused, trying to think if she’d ever heard the name the Gryffindor had mentioned. "Um, no, I don’t think so, sorry. Must be hard looking all around the school for people you’ve never heard of. You get to know their houses though, right?" Certainly there were always people looking for Hayley around Slytherin, unaware that she spent as little time there as possible.

Corrine liked watching people read their notes. Their reactions were like a secret peek into their lives. It was never disappointing, and Hayley didn't disappoint. It made her wonder who it had been from.

"It's ok" she reassured the other teen. "I'll find him, her, no it's a him, eventually" she shrugged. "That's actually not a bad way to start" she added, making sure she had her bucket secure. "Well I better get back to it. Have a good day, Hayley" she smiled before heading off on the rest of her deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back