Brotherhood of MAGIC Recruitment Day!!

Peter Lurken

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Maple Wand 7 3/4" With Essence of Salamander Bone
Peter had been in the Great Hall since Breakfast. He and Sergios were there early to set up for the Brotherhood of MAGIC recruitment day. After the last set of boys left from the previous Graduating class their numbers had been at an all time low and since Peter had been in the club and even more so since he had become Co-President with Sergios, the boys only had two years left in the school and Peter didn't know about Sergios but this young Gryffindor wanted to put most of his effort into this club. He had decided to leave Accio, seeing as they had a new recruit anyway, so he could focus on the Brotherhood and hopefully Quidditch seeing as his parents allowed him to try out seeing how well he had done last year.

It was coming up to lunch time and after having a bite to eat he and Sergios but the banner up near the door so all the students would see it as they entered the Great Hall. There was no form to fill out this year as the two had figured it might put people off wanting to sign up, even though it was simple. Standing under the banner he awaited the hall filling up.

OOCOut of Character:
So this is simple. If you are a boy (all years accepted) and you want a place to just hang-out with other boys, away from all the girls, then PM either myself or Sergios and we'll give you the password for the forum located on the sixth floor corridor. Also feel free to RP in this topic and ask questions and if you are already a member feel free to join also.

Preston was glad to be back in the castle. His home was fine, but there was something about being around other people his age that he enjoyed. He had spent most of the summer interning at his father’s office which was devoid of anyone young. It had been dreadfully boring, though Preston had enjoyed the lunches with his father. Those had been the best part of the day. Heading to the Great Hall for lunch, Preston had his bag slung on his bag as he walked. As soon as he entered the Hall, he saw the banner that was up about the Brotherhood. Preston had heard about them over the years, but he had always missed the deadline to join. Deciding that this was the year, Preston strolled away from the crowd and to the table. It was two Gryffindor boys who were sitting there to Preston’s dismay, but he wasn’t going to let that stop him. “I’d like to sign up for the Brotherhood. Do I need to fill out a form or something?” he asked, wondering if he would be hazed before being allowed to join.

Peter and Sergios were chatting away as someone approached the stand the two had set up to try and get some new guys to join the Brotherhood. Turning is head as he heard someone approach and address them. Smiling at the younger boy as he enquired about the brotherhood. Peter simply shook is head, "No, nothing like that. We had tried the whole formal sign up to make sure you were worthy to join our awesomeness but we realised that if you had the sense to want to join the brotherhood then you were awesome enough." he said with a small laugh. "Just write your name, house and year here so we can get in touch with you for mandatory meetings and obviously the location and password, which is to remain a secret at all times, especially from girls and even from other boys. You know, just in case." he added, shrugging his shoulders, having heard of girls using gender changing fudge to get into the brotherhood in the past.

Once the boy had signed the sheet Peter had handed him he looked at it to see the younger boys name. "Well Preston welcome to the brotherhood. I'm Peter and this is Sergios, we lead the club up. So how come you’re only joining us now?" he asked, realising the boy was in is fourth year.

Preston laughed, liking the guy already, as he jotted his name and house information on the list. It looked like he was the first to sign, but the guys didn't look like they'd been there for long either. Nodding at the guy, Sergios, that he was introduced to, Preston returned his attention to Peter to answer his question. He scratched the back of his head, a bit embarrassed at the real reason which was mostly that he'd been too lazy to sign up, especially when he heard there was an application to fill out. This year he'd decided that it'd be cool to have more guys to hang out with for whenever his roommates weren't available. "I dunno. I guess I'm just getting around to realizing how awesome I am" he said with a small chuckle. "And maybe I was a bit intimidated by the idea of having to fill out an application" he added with a shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back