Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Instead of going with Diane, or Marisol, or even Zara, the Slytherin decided to go the the Valentine's dance with Wyatt, thinking it would be just as much fun, if not more, if he went with his best bro rather than one of the three girls. Asaiah straightened his red suit once more before walking out of the Slytherin common room and to the Great Hall where he and Wyatt were suppose to meet. He was excited to go to the Valentine's dance with Wyatt, because after the bro-time Asaiah had been eager to hang out with him some more, even though he saw his best friend pretty much everyday after that. Asaiah smiled as he walked into the Great Hall, the valentine's decorations were just as beautiful as the Yule Ball's. The Slytherin immediately walked over to the tables where the food and drinks were. Grinning at seeing the food on the table, Asaiah stuffed his face in the sweets as he waited for his best friend to show up.

The options for the Valentine's Day dance for Wyatt Finch were singular because he would not take Marisol to the dance. After the Yule Ball, where he had a great time, he had felt a strange amount of affection for her so he had purposefully not given her a rose or considered it. He might have asked another girl but in truth he worried the rest might think he was interested in kissing like so many fools were. With any other option exhausted the natural choice for a partner was the man, the myth, the legend Asaiah Murphy. Unsure of how flashy this dance was going to be as there had not been one the year before Wyatt recycled a suit of his that he had worn to a function his parents had dragged him along to. While in a suit and tie, the boy was still classically Wyatt with his ridiculously messy hair and big appetite so he walked into the hall and before searching for his date for the evening he searched for the food table. It was just lucky they were in the same spot. Wyatt swung his arm around Asaiah's shoulders and said, "Damn you love Gryffindor." He winked at his best friend before taking his arm back and grabbing a small mountain of food to shovel into his mouth before his stomach could grumble again.

Whilst Asaiah was stuffing his face with the food on the table an arm was put around his shoulder. Looking up from the sweets to see who it was, the Slytherin grinned when he looked at his best friend, and laughed slightly as he made a comment about the colour of his suit. ''Only if they lose to Slytherin, then I love Gryffindor.'' Asaiah said with a wink, as he too grabbed a handful of food to put in his mouth all at once. ''You think Mari minds that we didn't ask her to come with us?'' the boy said after he swallowed down the food. Lately he felt like that was something wrong with his two best friends because they didn't spend much time together anymore which was weird because before the winter break the three of them, apart from classes, we together all the time, so whatever was going on they'd better fix it soon otherwise he was going to do it for them.

Wyatt playfully bumped his hip into Asaiah's as he mentioned the upcoming Quidditch game. "How about this, if you lose you have to wear the jersey I sent you at the next game you see your brother play. If Gryffindor loses," Wyatt paused as he couldn't think of anything too bad. "I'll shave Marisol's head." He laughed at his joke because he would be a dead if he ever did such a thing. He might feel weirdly about her but he at least still had the sense to be scared of her. "No I'll go to a Falmouth game with the Macaws gear on," he suggested just to be fair. He didn't want there to be too much depending on this game so this would be a happy medium for them both, he was sure. "Why would I know what she mind? I can't read her mind? That's strange to think that I would know," he said quickly and defensively as Marisol was brought up again. He was trying very hard to keep her out of his own mind that such a thought made him panicked until he put more food into his mouth.

While Wyatt was talking Asaiah once again grabbed a handful of sweets, though this time ate them one for one rather than all at once. He nodded his head as his friend proposed a bet for the match between their houses. He was OK with wearing the Falmouth jersey Wyatt had given him as a christmas gift so long as he made sure to tell his brother that it was part of the bet. Asaiah laughed out loud when Wyatt told him what he'd do if Gryffindor would lose to Slytherin. ''Oh man, I'd love to see that happen.'' the boy told his friend still laughing as he was now picturing a bold Marisol standing in front of them. He knew that it was a joke because even if Wyatt would really do it, Marisol would've probably killed to two of them. ''Deal.'' Asaiah said when his best friend suggested that he'd wear a Macaws jersey if Slytherin won. At what happened next the second year squinted his eyes, trying to understand the sudden change of tone in their conversation. ''I don't know, I thought that because you two share a common room, you might have mentioned it to her?'' He told Wyatt still trying to figure out what his friend's problem was all the sudden. ''Did something happen between the two of you while I was gone?'' Asaiah then asked after he remembered that the two of his friends were perfectly fine before he left Hogwarts to go home for the winter break.

Wyatt grinned and nodded his head when their bet was agreed upon. He wished now he was on the team to assist with winning because he had something riding on it but he was still confident in his house and the capabilities of the Quidditch players. Still, he couldn't wait for the next year when he could try out for the team. It was no lacrosse but he was pretty sure he could do it. With a mouth full of food, the Gryffindor tried to avoid the subject matter entirely as Marisol was brought up. However, Asaiah was a bit cut throat for that and the boy choked on his food as he swallowed it. "What do you mean? Nothing happened, man." Wyatt put his plate of food down and asked, "Hey want to dance, bro?" He was really desperate to avoid the topic because what could he say to Asaiah? It was disgusting the thoughts he was having.

Asaiah looked at Wyatt as if he was trying to figure out if his best friend was keeping something from him. He loved Wyatt and probably wouldn't get mad if he kept something from him, but since he choked on his food while swallowing it there was definitely something he didn't want to tell him, and changing the topic certainly didn't ease his curiosity. He shook his head firmly when the Gryffindor asked if he wanted to dance and said, ''Is there something you don't want to tell me about Mari?'' Asaiah looked his friend in the eyes. It was quite obvious that there was something wrong with either Wyatt or Marisol so whatever it was, he wanted to know it in case he would be able to help them with whatever was wrong. ''Dude, you know you tell me.'' he told his friend. ''I won't judge, I promise.''

Wyatt's attempts to avoid the subject matter was for nought as Asaiah was just as stubborn as he was. Admittedly it make things fun when they were on the same side but now he just wanted to enjoy himself without the possible romantic implications with Marisol and the weird feelings he had stirring in him. "It's stupid, really," Wyatt said, shaking his head with greatest embarrassment. However he knew that his best friend wouldn't let it be. "Mari gave me this really great Christmas gift after the Yule Ball," he said. "I've been like... wanting to kiss her ever since. It's disgusting." He said this quietly so hopefully no one would overhear him admit this to Asaiah because he was already disgusted and embarrassed enough as is. Asaiah knew very well how grossed out Wyatt was by this because of his cringing anytime he saw people kissing and his common mentions of cold sores and meningitis.

Asaiah couldn't help but smirk when his best friend told him that he wanted to kiss Marisol. ''It isn't that disgusting,'' Asaiah said speaking out of expierence. ''Besides why not kiss Mari? I mean, she is.. she is pretty and it isn't like you'd kiss a complete stranger.'' He never thought that he would find himself talking about kissing Marisol with Wyatt, especially not because he knew how his friend thought about kissing, perhaps that was why Asaiah hadn't told Wyatt about his kiss with Diane at the Yule Ball yet. Because the Slytherin knew that Wyatt probably did not want to talk about kissing girls anymore, he put his arm around his friend and smiled. ''Come on, bro, let's dance.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back