Broken Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louisa Clark

OOC First Name
Maia
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Okeydoke, so this is Louisa Clark. (Not actually named after the character in Me Before You, that was actually a coincidence that was pointed out to me after, I picked Clark because I googled popular names in New Zealand. Maybe it worked through diffusion or something? Anyway, I digress.)

ANYWAY, back to Louisa. Louisa's personality is in a state of transitioning at the moment. Formerly a cheerful and happy child, the past two years have changed that. In the time before her father's death, she had become quite secretive, hiding from friends and teachers the fact that things weren't right at home. She was still a happy child, not fully understanding what had happened to her father, but knowing it had something to do with the fire he'd survived while one of his men, and many children hadn't. She assumed it would pass though, and thus though she learned secrecy, she remained happy-go-lucky and optimistic. Her father's suicide, however, changed that profoundly. She became sullen and distant, no longer affectionate or caring as she had been. Her former confidence was not gone, but rather changed. She was sure only of herself, and her mother, feeling she could trust no one else. She is very guarded, slow to trust and slow to share.

What I'm looking for, is one particularly close friend. It would take time for them to become friends, and ideally they wouldn't be the very best of influences. Louisa isn't going to turn back into the girl she was before. She does need to come to a point of accepting her father's death, but that will take time. Once Louisa is someone's friend though, and does care for them; she is fiercely protective and loyal.

I also thought it might be interesting for a prefect or professor to take an interest in her. If they had access to files on new students, it would make sense for them to know about her Dad, and try to talk to her about it. I imagine they'd have more success drawing blood from a stone.

Thanking you!
Maia

Hi Maia!

I don't know that either would have access to info about her history, but I have two people to offer. I can offer Alana to be the prefect who takes an interest in Louisa. She’s a new prefect, only a fifth year, so I don’t know how helpful she’d actually be, but it would be interesting to have her interact with some younger students, I think.

I could also offer the Head Boy, Jean Snow, but I’m almost certain he wouldn’t be helpful. He did also lose his dad, so maybe he would be ok if she opened up about that. If you want to go in that direction, where there’s a chance that she’s even worse off, he’s your guy. :p

Hey Cyndi!

I'd actually be fine with either. I do like the idea that chatting with Jean would actually just make things worse. xD
I do feel she might be more open to talking to him also, since he has experienced that kind of loss too. Though Alana is in her House, so she might be more inclined to take an interest. I imagine she will be sullen, but that's sort of part of the Louisa parcel at this point. I could start something, and you can reply with whichever one you'd like to use?

That sounds great, and if you wanted to do the other person after, I'd be up for it. :)

So I have two possible options for you (feel free to reject it xD )

First of, as a sort of older figure I have Avie Mitchell, he's not going to make her talk about things, but considering his lack of understanding with his own mother's death he would at the very least be sympathetic towards her if he knew. Other than that aspect, Avie is a very excitable prefect, he loves his rocks and has a very positive outlook on things. He's not the brightest but he definitely tries his hardest. He'd always be good at cheering people up with his antics, most insults that people throw at him he kinda just brushes off, largely due to not understanding. So, I don't know if that would fit with her, but would be willing to try if you want.

Other than that, I have Rome Savage, she's a third year slytherin, and she could definitely be a bad influence, she loves hurting people and just generally being quite violent, she'll go from calm to angry in a second flat and will resort to violence whenever she wants. She gets up to schemes with her brother, is a compulsive liar and would honestly, not care about her and her issues. She loves duelling and doesn't enjoy academia. She doesn't trust anyone, she tolerates them, the only person she trusts is her brother. She'd probably be a really horrible influence, if she caught Rome doing something or getting annoyed and followed her around. If this suits let me know and maybe we can figure something out.

Hi Emzies!

I really like the idea of Rome being like a mentor-gone-wrong. If they were to get into a physical altercation, Louisa would most definitely fight back, she's pretty tough for a small person. Also, if Rome were to insult/bully her at all, Louisa would simply feign indifference. I imagine it could sort of be a situation where Louisa would sort of choose to get along with her, because she's sort of a barrier to others? If that makes any sense at all, or maybe my tired brain is just jabbering nonsense. As such, if you want I have an open topic in the common room we could use for them to meet? Here's the link; topic :D As for Avie, much as I love him (Especially the topic with Professor Pendleton at the moment, which is the probably the cutest thing I've ever read.) I'm going to try not to overload myself with too many rps, because every time I put one of these up I end up with like ten different rps and try to convince myself I can do it all o_O Still though, I think the one with Rome could be really interesting! Let me know how that sits with you. Thank you!

Cyndi, I will set up the topic and PM you the link :D

I will join the topic in the common room, probably tomorrow!
And no worries! If you change your mind though just me know ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back