Not open for further replies.

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon
I don't know what I'm looking for maybe something like this;

video

Something meaningful for once, love, hate whatever.....something long. Link never been simple, well I'm never a simple role player. That's just me, maybe it will elminate more of my characters. Anyways post if your interested!

His future uclear right now I have two paths for him, its all depending on who comes by along his ways. Just remeber he's been with many girls, out all of them; well you know :p

I wanna RP with Link again because I think it would be safe to say that he wouldn't figure out what she's saying about Andy until everyone knows and also because I think they have the fun little light/dark battle going on :D

Do you have something in mind? I mean they can't get together cause that's just impossible, but I'm willing to do any sorts of dark or corrupted Rps...

I also forgot to include in my first post you have to beat the rest of these epic relationship: E&R, J&A, M&A that's all I'm going to give you. Oh he's with someone, guess it doesn't do justice to that video.

No, not never a relationship with Link, I don't know what Zazuka would do if she ended up with Link :p

More like he would be the only one to be there when she starts hinting where Andy is going to end up. She'll never come right up and tell you or anyone that's around her even though this time she knows full well what's going to happen. What Link is meant to do is up to you but there is my idea :D (Can't really tell you what Andy's up to because she asked me to play it that way :p )

You mind unravel it more over PM?

Thanks~

Ummm not just a relationship Brittnay. And since you seem to had fancy something with Link, what can you offer? I'm still trying to come up with a rp between him and Zazuka. He's not easy to rp with, for some reason by abscent from the site help his personality. Again, his rp are sadistic yet regular to me. Hope you get me?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back