Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella grimaced as she made her way to the Hospital Wing, Rhyspa falling behind. She was holding back tears as she cursed fluently under her breath, looking around for someone who was working in the hospital wing. She needed something to kill the pain; she felt like her arm was broken. She knew that ghost hadn't meant to hurt her, but she had.

Rhyspa trailed behind Estrella. She had seen most of what happened and could tell Estrella was in pain. Rhyspa was fine, but she accompanied her fellow student to the hospital wing.

Estrella smiled back at Rhyspa. "Thanks for coming with- I don't know what would have happened to me if I had been in there alone."

Rhyspa smiled back. "Its no problem. I would want someone with me if I were in that predicament," Rhyspa suddered. "I wonder what happened when she was alive to make her like that," Rhyspa whispered.

"Yeah, me too," Estrella replied, biting her lip and swearing once more. "Sorry, I'm a loose cannon when I get hurt. I need my mouth scoured out with soap."

Rhyspa giggled. "I've learned a few new swears from you today!" she teased.

Estrella brushed a bright red, grimacing. "Probably the only thing I ever teach people," she muttered, "Sorry, I'm bad."

Rhyspa laughed quietly as Estrella blushed. "How are you and Kale?" Rhyspa asked.

The question took Estrella off guard, and she blurted, "WHAT?" When she realized what Rhyspa was talking about, she giggled, blushing. "Kale and I are going just fine. I know it's weird, but we've never fought."

Rhyspa raised her eyebrow at Estrella's outburst. Then she heard the girl giggle and start saying they hadn't fought. "That's great!" Rhyspa said. "You two look very good together."

Estrella blushed a bright red. "Thanks. What do you know? If I talk, I don't have to focus on the pain."

She did wonder where the Hospital Wing Assistants were, though.

"That's good," Rhyspa said. "How is it, by the way?"

"I don't know," Estrella murmured, explaining that it hurt like a curse word, "And I'm pretty sure it's broken."

"That sucks," Rhyspa said. "I hope someone shows up soon to take care of it. Maybe the worst you'll have to do is drink something nasty."

Estrella mock gagged. "I guess I can stand it if it takes this pain away," she muttered, "Although I heard those medicines are some pretty nasty stuff."

Rhyspa nodded in agreement. She looked arund the room and wondered where the nurses could be. "I broke my wrist once. It was awful. I had a cast and all of that crap."

"Ugh," Estrella replied, "You know, I don't think I"ve ever broken anything before. This is really new for me!"

Laughing, she added, "My cousin Luke broke his arm, but I think he liked the attention more than everything. Everyone at school signed his cast; he thought he was the coolest thing in the world!"

"Sounds to me he's a bit concieted," Rhyspa mumbled before she thought about what she was saying. As soon as she realized what she said her hand clapped over her mouth and her eyes grew wide. "Sorry," she said.

Estrella, who was not offended in the least, started to laugh. "Conceited? That's an understatement. I love him to Death, but he thinks he's a gangster. Muggle teenagers kill me." She shook her head, chuckling.

Rhyspa let out a sigh of relief. "A gangster?" Rhyspa said. "Your joking!"

"Well, he's basically a poser," Estrella laughed, "It's quite funny. But deep down, he's a nice guy." She smirked. "Very, very deep down," she added on quietly.

Rhyspa laughed quietly. "What are you doing over vacation?" she asked.

Estrella smiled back at Rhyspa a little doubtfully. "I'm not entirely sure yet, but I"m pretty sure I"m staying at my grandfather's this summer." She didn't mention the fact that she had never met the man.

[I apologize, I did not realize no one had answered this thread.]

Sophia walked into the Hospital Wing as she did every day, ready to do whatever was needed of her. She was surprised to find Estrella and another girl sitting, and no one helping them. With her golden eyes narrowed Sophia walked swiftly over to the two girls.

"Has anyone helped you?" she asked plainly. She stood with her left hand holding the strap of her messenger bag, which was draped over her right shoulder and across her torso.

Estrella smirked when she saw Sophia, wincing in pain. "Actually, no," she replied, "I haven't seen anyone."

She turned to face Sophia more, her nostrils flaring in anger and at the pain in her arm. "I think I broke it. My arm, I mean."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back