Bringing Out my CharacterS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Cramwell

OOC First Name
arjane
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
So .. here are my characters and I really want them all to be active. I'm an avid fan of HNZ so I can't afford to have my characters left behind :)

Here are my characters :)
homepage.jpg

She's Hyacin Campbell, first year hufflepuff. Her curiosity always makes her very annoying. SHe's cheerful and very nice. She loves to make many friends as possible.She might be cheerful in the outside but in the inside the sadness is slowly killing her. The longing for her mother is a different side of her that she can't hide.

For her :

| Friends |
| maybe a love interest |
|anything you want :)|
imagesqtbnANd9GcQ034gAO_MAPf1vqCaXP5OOPzG_sitSMPKs-aRWv_H8fu3rP1At1usg__o_wdsH1AO0xsbhCrNSRBAeIUnIY.jpg

Next, She's Stephanie Cramwell but most of her friends are calling her Steph. She's a Fourth year transferee and a Ravenclaw. She don't have a lot of friends since she lock herself in reading book. I want her to be a bit more mature about things and maybe someone could show her that there's a world without books and someone who will make her life happy and colorful since hers is boring. It would really be great if someone would show Stephanie a different world that would make her realize t have a life.
imagesqtbnANd9GcQPjOxDv7sXztObK54UZismiyDc50jXtd1CGv7Rdtm7QzGm4dIt1usg__1UCu-1t995RJB1fhXBt13x8mkLg.jpg

A mother of two. Maite is a single mom who -for her kids- are very irresponsible. She always hang-out with some of her friend that her kids are always left in their house. Her kids hate her fashion sense since she loves to dress like a muggle but a little exaggerated. For her maybe a love interest would be great.
imagesqtbnANd9GcSPZYeUaCqTG0k782V8DIEHf_wqPMfJZtQeSWFlK8OT58WT7bkt1usg__KvO_7ZUiYdstHRt4pokfxJodY8M.jpg

The responsible and loving brother,Nathan. He has a squib sister that he really loves. He left his home with his sister because of how he and his sister are being treated. Now, he is doing his best to find a job and be independent. Nathan lacks plot and hadn't RP yet so I really want him to be active. A few friends would work. Friends who will back him up when he's in trouble and friends who would accept his role as a baby-sitter on his squib sister.
imagesqtbnANd9GcS-zLzhqpJqwbwmlzKRxTAnaR0s82lBlvn_t5v5EWTT-3Vu6lct1usg__JiTvVzcMfIDZc1z3aJgLSoqnL6o.jpg

The Medley's Shopkeeper, Samantha Crew. She is very outgoing and a little bit naughty. According to her aunt,who adopted her, her parents died when she was a kid but her relatives told her that her parents are living abroad with her sister. She don't even mind finding them because she's contented with her lovable aunt. So, I'm finding her some friends and maybe a love interest.

Lastly, ..
imagesqtbnANd9GcTOI2q-az1hrvqtxSaGWbvSwvKe2ErQuAPyisuYOAVoUVcHcKst1usg__aYDWMbXTp5YylEc0YeAvPbloFQo.jpg

I just made her yesterday so she's really new. :D She's 22 years old and she applied as a death eater. Nicolai came from a rich and influential family. She is rebellious and spoiled though she have a softer side that no one but her knew. Maybe some friend and love interest would be great ..

So. that's all ! if you want to set some plot for my characters, feel free to post here :hug:

lovelots
-arjane :D

I can offer Darla as a harsh friend for Hyacin... xD
Darla is a genius, she had been learning all her life...
She's not good around kids on her age since she doesn't really have time to play etc

I can offer you two people.

Firstly, Imogen as a sort of Friend to Nathan. There is quite an age gap between them. But, Immy is in the same situation as him. She's currently left hogwarts to care for her sister. And set herself up. She currently should have a job at flourish and blotts. And is wondering as to if she should go back to school next year. I'm not sure what kind of relationship they could have, but maybe friends, like same situation friends who meet every so often. She could even have a small crush on him for a small amount of time. I dunno, up to you.
Imogen could even be friends with Hyacin. Because of her lacking of a mother, and Imogen's motherly nature.

Secondly I can offer Elijah Tine as a friend to. My Second year Puff. He's super nice and completely centralized around music. He's got a huge heart. He can have trouble being with out his guitar. He's not got much of a family, but you wouldn't really see or tell that by the way he acts. Overall Eli is just a super nice and friendly guy. Wanting to make friends.
So Friends?

Hmm :hug:

Sally : Hyacin and Darla would be great friends. But since she's unsorted and the Brightstone would be close soon for us (students) we could wait until vacation to start Rp-ing them :) .. I'm looking forward to it. P.m me if you're planning to have some plot,. :D

Emzies:

Imogen and Nathan: That would be great ! they could rely to each other and the age is not a problem. Hmm. let's start RP-ing, should we? uhm. Would you be so nice to start it? or would I?

Elijah and Hyacin: They are both in hufflepuff,and that's an advantage. They could be friend then even have a crush on each other. The age gap isn't a problem,too :D who will start?

thank you very much! :hug:

who else ???

Still open :D

and I can offer Maybelle for Nathan..

Maybelle's sweet and pretty innocent.. She's scared of life, the girl used to be very fragile but not anymore.

Could u pls? I'm not on my comp D:
n_n yeah if nothing happen then I don't mind xD

I can rp with Stephanie as Victor Crimson, he's never had a ravenclaw friend, so its about time he had one. Victor a nice chillax guy, he worries about those around him, but still can come off as a calming demeanor. He enjoys playing different varieties of sports and surfing. He's from California 8), friends cool with me.

Yay ! :hug:

Madz :D

Steph and Victor : hmm . great ! As far as I could remember, Steph hasn't rp with Gryffindors :D would you start ? or should I?

Sally :D

Maybelle and Nathan : hmm , I do believe that they will be great friends :D Do you mind if you choose where should I make the thread?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back