Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
lies.png

Sergios had just finished going outside and playing football or soccer as they had called in the United States. The ball was packed under his arm as he walked through the school, humming as he had managed to tune out everyone that was around him. He seemed like a carefree boy that loved sports, no matter what they were, but some people did not understand what he was going through. His uncle had somehow promised him to some other pure-blood chick that he had never met so he would never have a real relationship with another knowing that. Right now it did not bother him so much because girls were just not so much cool as they were annoying and just...girly. They were not the type for him to hang around. Sergios bounced the ball with his hand as he rounded the third floor corridor, and he turned to look down the trophies, hoping that one day he would have a shiny trophy too. Though how often did that happen? Likely never. He let out a sigh and he continued on until a poster caught his eyes. They turned to look over at the poster, and read the writing. His nose wrinkled at the 'skank' part, but when he read just who the werewolf was, it was a Gryffindor Prefect. He did not know much about werewolves other than they transformed at night during the full moon into great big furry wolves. He laughed and exclaimed, "That is so cool! Whoever wrote this failed at seeing that." He was just a first year, so he didn't know how dangerous they were. Sergios hoped that it was true, but he shrugged, doubting that it was before he went on his merry way.

Walking along the third floor corridor Georgiana spotted a post up on the wall. Looking closer she noticed what all the whisphers were about. Stunned still for a moment Georgiana thought about the girl she's known since she was a second year and joined the Quidditch team. Moving into action she stood in front of the parchment blocking the eyes of curious people in the hall. Her hand was reaching up behind her back trying to rip down the parchment. "Everyone leave, if I hear any more nasty rumors about my teammate I'll be sure to take your name right to the Headmaster." Georgiana hated rumors being spread and couldn't believe that someone would go to this measure to pick on Briar. Georgiana wished she knew just how many of these terrible parchments were hanging around the school.

Sara was on her way to the dormitories, when she heard a disturbance. Someone was talking loudly, and she thought she recognised the voice. She walked calmly down the corridor. She could see Georgiana, her fellow fourth year was in the hallway, along with a boy who looked like a first year. "What's going on here?" she asked, then catching sight of the poster, she gasped. her jaw hanging open. Such obvious diplays, to do something so drastic. TRying to hurt someone deliberately. It was disgusting."That's such a hateful thing to do." she exclaimed, joining Georgiana in front of the poster. She knew her slightly, her brother used to be Sara's Best Friend. "Okay, first-damage control." she stated, then she pointed at the first year, "You-not a word to anyone!" she stated, strongly, calmly. then, turning to Georgiana she said. "This needs to be reported, and taken down." she had half a mind to do it herself, but it probably had a sticking charm on it, and also, she wanted whatever prefect, or professor they got-to see the evidence for themselves. There might be some way that they could tell who had done it. All types of magic left a trace.

Georgiana felt glad to have someone standing with her, she passed a small smile to the girl. Sara wasn't someone she really knew, her twin brother Kayden had been rather close with the girl before he decided to leave and go to school back home. Georgie felt bad for all the friends her brother had left here, not that there were many. Still she was proud to see her brother really make friends at the school and he seemed to be very popular at Salem. "Thanks Sara," she said as the numbers of people around them disappeared. Turning and looking the the poster she tried to take it down but the spell cast on it had to be from someone older and she didn't know the charm to get rid of it. "We need to find that Professor or a Prefect at least soon. No telling how many of these are up around the school. Hopefully one of them has already spotted them and begun to take them down," she said to the other girl wishing she was older and knew more spells and charms and potions then she did at the moment.

Elvira was sitting in her office, preparing for the first lessons for the new semester when she heard some sort of ruckus go about. With a sigh the woman grabbed her wand and her coffee and left her office behind her, locking it as she went only to see a small collection of students looking at the wall. She knew there wasn't a portrait there so she thought something must be wrong and as it turned out there was. When Elvira reached the group she caught sight of it and frowned deeply. It was a pity that this poor girl had to handle this especially when she seemed so friendly. "Did any of you see who did this?" she asked non-noncommittally as she flicked her wrist in the direction of the paper to check if there were any harmful spells placed on it and when she found that there was not she walked over, grabbed the poster and ripped it to shreds. Quickly after Professor Cruz banished the shreds so all that was left of the poster were the poignant words written on it.

Michael was sat in his office when he heard a ruccus and his colleague's door slam shut. he grabbed his wand and went out into the corridor to find his colleague tearing up a poster. "Professor Cruz can i enquire as to what is happening?" He asked her. he listened to what she said. He turned and saw Sara Moon. "Sara have you seen any more of these posters?" he asked the young ravenclaw.

Sara smiled back at Georgiana. This was a terrible thing to happen. She had never met Briar, but she knew she was a Gryffindor Prefect and she was on the Gryffindor team. She'd seen her on the pitch, and she was a good player. She'd always seemed nice. She was glas the First Year had left, the less people saw this, the better. "Ask and ye shall recieve." she whispered to herself, happily as a Professor approached. "No Professor Cruz, we came up and it was already here, there was a First Year Gryffindor boy, but he seemed innocent enough, and pretty shocked." then she continued; "He actually thought it was cool..if it were true. Don't worry, he won't tell anyone." then, Michael approached. She hadn't known he was a Professor. "Not so far, sorry Michael..erm, I mean Professor." she replied, hastily remembering his title. It was weird calling a family friend a Professor. He'd lived with her at one stage, for God's sake! "I was on my way to the dormitory, they might've been on other floors, I didn't notice." she added, her face serious. This was a serious matter, terrible rumours like that being spread.

Professor Cruz looked over to see her colleague and she said, "I believe we should talk about this later." She did not want any students who hadn't seen a poster to hear about it, especially not from their professors. She looked over at the Ravenclaw student and nodded her head. "Miss Moon, thank you for helping keep this under control as best as possible," Elvira said before adding quickly, "Five points to Ravenclaw." She thought that the girl ought to be rewarded for being so helpful in this situation. "I would ask you and Miss Night not to speak about this to anyone. It would be a personal favour to me as well as Miss Rowan," She smiled kindly although there was a deep disappointment behind it at the fact that a student had done this. Briar Rowan had not attacked anyone and was in a perfectly secluded part of the grounds that only Professors and she knew how to reach. "I would ask that you both please continue on your way so Professor Glass and I can get to the bottom of this. Thank you." She hoped this was the only poster about but something told her otherwise and knew that she and Michael would have to find Professor Kingsley and Lloyd to inform them about this whole situation if they were not already aware.

michael realised what he had to do. as a professor he would have to find other 's and help the staff take them down. "Ok Elvira i know we have to report this but im going to go and see if i can find any more." he said to her. he headed down the corridor and started on his way to find more of these poster's. he didnt know briar but he knew how harmful other students especialy slytheryns could be about these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back