Ash
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Unyeilding Straight Hornbeam Wood Wand 13" with Hag Blood
[adminapproval=30001269]
Sitting outside an adequate cafe in Brightstone she awaited the arrival of long time friend and Necromancy Scitorari Leader Eustacia, she picked up a tea cup which was obviously bulk purchased for the restaurant and sipped the tea which tasted almost stale, The place tried to cater to all but they lacked in the most important part, their coffee wasn't better coffee was made too sweet, but they did make a marvelous scone the old Witch did enjoy to have a good scone on the rare occasion, besides Adalia had decided to chose a location which wouldn't bring much attention, a simple cafe with no fancy ratings, no attention was perfect.
Her Long silver hair was swept back into a Bun, giving her a stern expression about her.
She had sent an Owl to her Friend to discuss a plot she had in mind, she was studying Blood Magic in more depth and with her following it was easier to send the newer members to study some small lead while she attempted the more difficult tasks. The Great Grandmother had a Wizarding new paper in front of her she flicked through the pages browsing topics that interested her although a lot seemed like paper selling rubbish she had no time for there was a few stories fabricated about the Scitorari movement that made her want to chuckle at their stupidity.

Looking up over her paper she saw her friend arrive, folding the paper she placed it on top of her plate and stood up 'Eustacia, it's been a while' she said arms slightly wide to embrace her old friend.

There was a certain...brightness of Brightstone Village that Eustacia Lancaster wasn't particularly fond of, unsurprising for a sorceress such as herself who delved so deeply into the dark, performing most of her work by the moon's pale light. The light of the day was hardly appropriate for the distinct branch of magic that she, and those few witches and wizards who followed her, practiced. With power so forbidden, it was difficult to work in secret when the world around her was so illuminated, everyone awake, alert. Even so, the woman wasn't a shut off, merely busy with the work she dedicated her life to, for the greater good of her people - those whom were of magical lineage, the superior race of humanity. It wasn't until word came from an old friend of hers, whom had resurfaced recently to aid in the Scitorari's cause, that Eustacia took the time from her usual routine to convene. The choice of meeting place was somewhat out of the norm, after all, both herself and Adalia were proprietors of their own businesses, the latter of which itself was a restaurant along Bleak Streeet, but there was, admittedly, some importance in keeping up a public appearance. Those who hid were the most likely of suspects, and the last thing either of them needed was suspicion. They had a lot of work to do, and a cause to lead. There was a new world dawning, and it needed all the help it could get to be ushered in.

Approaching the small, vaguely familiar building Adalia had chosen, Eustacia soon caught sight of the woman, returning her greeting before she seated herself. "Quite. It was unfortunate that we didn't have the time to catch up after our last meeting." She was, of course, referring to the gathering of leaders, brought together under the symbol of the orouboros. There was no doubt plenty that still needed to be discussed, but their gatherings were few and far between. As their factions expanded, it became more and more difficult for them to come together at the same time. "I trust you've been well?"

Her old friend matched her greeting and Adalia settled back into the wire frame that was their seats for this meeting. 'Quite well my Dear, quite well. Yet to have any more Great grandchildren in the family, I'm waiting for one of the Quadruplets to have some spawn but those boys are useless sometimes when it comes to upholding the family, Their father should have been far stricter with them growing up instead of letting that Mother of theirs coddle them.' she scoffed before picking up her teacup and taking a sip of the horrid tea 'I might bring them under my wing' she added as an after thought 'and you and your family are keeping well I hope?' she asked, the two women spent a good part of their younger years together but as time went on they both discovered other passions & had families of their own, which eventually brought them back together but they weren't as in tune with each others lives, but Adalia didn't mind, she didn't need to be involved.

'We're busy women unfortunately, but we should collaborate more often, when are you going to have a great grandchild I can marry to one of my great grandsons' she bantered noticing some eyes were focusing on them, for all purposes and appearances she had chosen this location to appear like two elderly women catching up for morning tea.
Once the attention was removed Adalia went back to her original conversation 'I apologize for dragging you out to the Village, I do have more to discuss with you instead of just catching up over awful luke warm beverages'

As Adalia spoke of her family, particularly her grandchildren, Eustacia found she could agree on how difficult it could be to ensure they uphold their families traditions. For the most part, she was pleased with the upbringing of her own grandchildren, her sons did well in their marriages and the children of purity they bore. But there came black sheep in every family, and it was her daughter who had produced them. The Summers boys, who only through luck managed to retain the line the necromancer desired. Perhaps it was fate, keeping the Lancasters on their destined course, ensuring that they, one day, would be the ones to change the world for the better. "I can understand your concerns. They're keeping as well as I could expect for them to. Following in my footsteps, as I'm sure you're aware by now." She referred to the children who had joined in the Scitorari's cause. It was with some disappointment that Fenris had chosen to align with those anarchists, but it would be unrealistic to hope they would all join her faction. Perhaps as they grew older, they'd see her views more clearly.

The conversation veered in a direction one could only expect to have in such a public place, but there was only so long they could speak vaguely. It would be necessary for them to move before too long. A collaboration between Necromancy and Haemomancy, two branches that had the potential to intertwine, was an interesting thought, but not exactly a discussion fit for the outdoors of Brightstone. "I doubted you'd ask me out here for idle talk of children. You have my interest, however a change of scenery may be better suited."

''

Adalia listened to Eustacia discuss her family and their following in her footsteps and she was pleased, the future for Necromancy was in safe hands, Both Adalia & Eustacia's art could work closely together, Which is exactly why she had called on Eustacia for her assistance with her plan.

Eustacia was interested and Adalia agreed that a change of scenery would suit more, nodding she put down her cup and placed a note under the menu that the waitress had failed to clean up to give them more space and stood. she held out her arm to link with Eustacia's so they could walk closely and discuss her Theory.

'It's something I've been toying with for a while, the concept of Magical Blood, now we know there are different classes of Blood, Pure, Mixed, Half and of course Muggleborns' she said, her tone low as she walked so that others wouldn't be able to hear them 'I have a Theory that if Magic is directly linked to a person's blood, that you should be able to withdraw the magic from them, therefore we can make muggleborns muggles again, or even pureblood's muggles' she paused to wait for Eustacia's response.

Eustacia rose quietly from her seat as Adalia agreed to move their conversation to a less conspicuous part of the village, joining her companion as they departed from the cafe. She kept close by, acting as if their conversation topic was typical of two elderly women, perhaps discussing ways to charm knitting needles that could craft socks and sweaters for each grandchild, and while her expression was one of cheerful innocence, a practiced charade, what they spoke about was anything but. Once they were out of earshot of passers by, the woman became far more intrigued by what the other had to say. Magic residing in the very blood of a witch or wizard. It was a particularly compelling theory. "I see. It does sound interesting, in theory, and to a degree I can see the possibility." However, what it failed to do was explain a wizard's post-life. The Necromancer focused on magic around death, and delved into the very core of a magical being - their soul. It was this that could remain on the earth even after the body, blood and all, is gone. If Adalia's theory was correct, how could it explain why magical people had the opportunity to return as a spirit, a bloodless, ethereal being? Could giving a muggle magical blood give them the ability to become a ghost? Could a wizard lose that ability? There were a myriad of flaws and questions she had, most of which she assumed Adalia had encountered, and could likely explain in time. "Whilst it differs from my branch of magic and the theoreticals surrounding it, I would like to see your theory tested. Have you made any attempts to trial this idea?" Extracting the blood of one person and replacing it with another's would no doubt be a lengthy and dangerous task. A single person couldn't attempt it all on their own. Perhaps that's why she had requested Eustacia's presence after all.
<i></i>

Walking arm in arm with Eustacia wouldn't have brought them much attention aside from the fact that they were probably two of the most impeccably dressed elderly ladies in the entire area, both carrying an air of power around them as they walked, which brought that kind of chill down your spine that makes you aware that you shouldn't be where you are. Adalia patted her friend's arm lightly in response to her comment 'The Possibility is immense if successful' she added as they walked, she knew the power she would hold if she was successful in doing such a difficult degree of magic, having the ability to turn a Witch or Wizard into a muggle was exactly that, the ability to take magic away from someone who didn't deserve it. Now, of course, there were the good and right applications like removing magic from what the ministry would refer to as dangerous witches or wizards but Adalia had no interest in what was right, she instead wanted to use the application of pure magic filled blood to strengthen her magic as well as turning some of her weaker followers into stronger witches and wizards by simply adding more magic to their blood, the class of Pure, Mixed, Half and muggle would be forever changed.

Adalia was pleased in Eustacia's interest, she continued to walk arm in arm with her 'I thought you might be interested, Blood is the life force of a body anyway, You specialize in death, Together we could create something purely incredible' she chuckled at the idea of animating the dead and adding magic to them, minions to protect and serve with magical abilities was something else entirely. 'Not as of yet, I have been looking into ways to extract the magic from the blood, and I've set up a location, but I have yet to find myself a Witch or Wizard to test this one, of course I would not trial such a thing on one of my own or my faction, I would prefer someone...' she paused for a moment to try find the correct word '...Worthless'

As Adalia spoke of blood being the life force of the body, Eustacia had to disagree, but so she did regarding a the other aspects of magic studied by the rest of the Scitorari. Each held their own belief of where true power came from, and for the Necromancer, it was the soul. For Jacqueline, it was the mind, and for Adalia, the body. It was these three together that created mortal life, but of which held the most potential, none could truly agree on. This however, did not mean that she considered Adalia's theories to be wrong, and the witch was correct in saying that together, they could create something the world as it as had never seen before.

"Worthless people are in no short supply, I assure you. Yet even they are sometimes missed. You need someone who's disappearance no one would take any notice of. A beggar, perhaps." Someone without a family or a pay roll was best suited for what the Ater witch had in mind, and as the two of them turned into the quieter alleys, it became evident that a witch or wizard matching that description might not be so hard to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back