peter pan

OOC First Name
Emzies
Sexual Orientation
Rocks
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
Continuation from here

Avie was sat on a bed in the hospital wing, he was shaking, he couldn't get his hands to stop shaking, he'd barely said a word, just muttering answers to the small questions that he'd been posed, like would you like some water, are you feeling better. The teen couldn't really remember what had happened, one moment he'd be sat in class and the next he'd just felt paralysing fear and panic and he hadn't been able to do anything. Next thing he'd really known was Professor Styx the second standing in front of him telling him to calm down, with tears streaming down his face, unable to stop them, his hands had been shaking he had only just been getting his breath back, he had felt like he'd been about to pass out, but hadn't. He had been helped to the hospital wing by the professor, finding it difficult to find his feet, he felt light and shaky. He just didn't feel good, so was thankful that rather than being taken some where like his dorm room, he was in the hospital wing. He didn't know what had happened, or really what it was called. The professor was speaking to one of the nurses and rather than allowing Avie to leave, they'd told him to sit and wait so that he could talk to someone.

The teen wiped his eyes on his sleeve, his robes were sitting next to him on the chair beside the bad he was sitting on. His tie was undone which was frustrating because Avie didn't know how to tie a tie. His sleeves were lose and he just felt so very casual, considering it was the middle of a school day, but Avie had been told to rest up. He was a little bored, he wanted to know what had happened, it had scared him so deeply, he didn't want to think about the lesson or the killing curse, but he wanted to do something. There were still tears in his eyes, so he pulled off the tie and placed it in front of himself, trying to tie it, but his fingers could barely grip the tie in front of him, he just sat staring at them. He looked up around the room, feeling more pathetic than anything, tears started falling again. How little these people must think of him unable to tie a tie, Avie sniffed loudly leaning over and using the sheets on the bed to wipe his nose. Was this the tree growing bit of puberty? Did the tree growing bit cause fear and panic, "Am I becoming a tree?" his voice was rough and quiet, speaking between poorly hidden hiccups as he called out to the professor and the nurse person, his voice showing that he was deadly serious about the possibility of becoming a tree, with tears slowly running down his face. Bothie had said it was impossible, but it wasn't like anyone had actually told him what was happening, so that was where his mind jumped.

Daniel quickly made his way towards the hospital wing with haste. He had been contacted over a reaction a student had during class. Defence Against the Dark Arts, if he remember correctly. He had been told that the student had had a panic attack, and the counsellor felt that it was wise he should be contacted. It was what he was here for.

He entered the Hospital Wing quietly, trying not to cause too much noise, and closed the door behind him. He quickly found Professor Hades Styx the second, and so assumed the young Slytherin seated with him was Avie Mitchell. He approached slowly, and smiled before greeting both student and professor. He didn't know the professor especially well, not the student, but he wasn't one to behave distantly.

"Good to see you, Professor Styx!" He grinned, then looked to Avie, and pulled a seat over so he could sit down. "Hello Avie, I'm Daniel. I heard there was a bit of trouble in class today. Are you okay?"</SIZE>
<i></i>
<SIZE size="50">This could've been better, but I'm on my phone, sorry dear!

After sitting alone on the bed, Avie watched Professor Styx the second take a seat next to his bed. It took all of Avie's might to not reach out and grab the professor's hand. His hands were shaking, he still had tears on his face, dried tear tracks on his face. His eyes were red from all the crying and of course the panicking, there was snot on his nose and he was feeling pretty awful really. He could still remember how horrible it felt, how scared he'd felt, just everything about it had been the worst experience of Avie's life. He was trying to distract himself by trying to get the tie since it had been undone at some point, though the teen couldn't pinpoint when exactly that had happened. He needed to figure it out, or he'd have to ask someone else to do it for him, since Avie had never done the tie before. He found it difficult to grip the tie and he couldn't get his hands or his body to really settle. All he felt like he could do was cry, he didn't know what had happened to him and he never wanted to feel like that again, he didn't know how it had happened, and it was really something he wanted to avoid.

All of a sudden there was a voice in the room, and it startled Avie slightly more than he thought was possible. The teen looked up as the man then turned to him, while pulling over a seat so that this man, Daniel could sit down. The man then asked Avie how he was, and Avie honestly didn't know. He shrugged at the man, he didn't think he looked okay really, surely that was indication enough. He wiped his eyes with his sleeve though it hardly helped him, "I don't know," he told them man, honestly unable to fully grasp how he was feeling, "I don't know what happened," there was a tone of desperation, pleading with the man to give him all the answers to what had happened in class, why had it happened, just everything, he sniffed loudly, "Is this puberty?" he asked as if that was the most obvious explanation for what happened, since apart from it being explained to him a few other things which had occurred to him, he had no idea if this was puberty happening or something else entirely, "Bothie said that I should've hit puberty already but, this could be something late? Bothie's not always right," he told him seriously, clearly it was a concern of the boy's. He hadn't seen it happen to anyone else, but that didn't rule it out for him, his mind didn't want to seem to make the connection between his mother's death, the killing curse in class and the episode which had followed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back