• You must reset your password!
    Before accessing your account(s) you must submit a password reset using the username of the account you wish to recover.
    If you don't see the email, please check your junk folder!

Closed Breathe.

Cullen Yeong

OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Cullen looked at his image in the mirror once more before heading out the door. All his hair was in place and his younger sisters weren't bothering him at the moment which gave him time to compose his thoughts. He was meeting Corrine during their winter break at the park where they are first met. He was lucky to live not very far from Brightstone and his mother agreed to drop him off via apparation and pick him up later in evening after his date. He hadn't told his parents much about Corrine, saying he wasn't sure how much of a date it was, they were just meeting at a kid's playground after all. After thanking his mom at the gate to the park he walked in, making sure to glance up the trees as he walked towards the center of the park. It was a nice day, chilly but not freezing which was a nice change. He remembered she had told him she wouldn't hide in a tree and scare him but something made him more wary about being scared just for the fact she said she wouldn't. Looking around Cullen reached the central playground void of children despite the weather not being terrible for winter. He hadn't played on a playground in many years, always having felt too old for such things once he got past the age of about 12. He sighed and sat down on a swing to wait for Corrine. Maybe his mom had just gotten him here too early, or maybe he should have found out where she lives and picked her up there. Maybe she wasn't even from New Zealand and asking to meet here was a hassle for her and she wouldn't come. He had picked a date close to the start of the school year in case she was coming from another country. He thought she didn't sound New Zealand, her English accent not the same as others from this country.

Corrine Lagos

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Corrine had gone home for a few weeks, but she was back in New Zealand now. It was pretty funny that this place felt more like home each time she returned home. Her family's house still felt comforting, but the town and her old friends no longer felt as familiar. Corrine knew her sister had been happy to be rid of her for a while because she had a boyfriend. It was probably why she had panicked when Corrine had told her about Cullen. She had apparently spoken to their mother about him too because Corrine had been forced to endure a painfully embarrassing lecture from her mother about being safe. Glad that her sister had agreed to drop her off before work, Corrine had wandered the shops for a bit until it was time to meet Cullen. She entered the park, her hands in her coat pocket as she walked though she quickly removed one to wave when she spotted him. He was on a swing and looked adorable. Corrine felt her cheeks redden at the thought as she drew closer. "Hi Cullen" she smiled. "I'm glad you're already here. I thought I was going to be too early " she added.

Cullen Yeong

OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Cullen swung back and forth for a few minutes until he heard a voice saying his name. Of course having been at home he wasn't used to hearing Cullen, it wasn't his birth name but his chosen English name. So knowing he was waiting for Corrine who called him Cullen, it made his head snap up quickly and he looked for her. He smiled seeing her dressed in her winter gear thinking she looked rather cute. She was smiling which made him smile in return, it had been a couple weeks since they had parted ways for the winter break from school but he was certain not much had changed about her looks. "Hello Corrine-ya," he said responding with the honorific used for friends and family in Korean. He was still used to speaking in Korean he hadn't even thought about adding the extra syllable to her name. "How has been your break?" He questioned her standing up from the swing trying to remember the plans he had made for them. Everything seemed to been lost in his mind about his plans once Corrine actually arrived.

Corrine Lagos

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Corrine's eyebrows furrowed slightly at the addition to her name, but she found it cute and quickly smiled. Cullen didn't make any mention of it so she simply went along with it. "It was...kind of weird actually" she admitted, pausing before she continued on. "My big sister has a boyfriend now, so I spent a lot of time at the magical sanctuary and then I went home for a little to give her 'space'" Corrine rolled her eyes as she made air quotes. "But now I'm back" she stated as Cullen stood up. Corrine stuffed her hands back in her pockets, feeling a little chilled. "Did you have a good break?" she returned the question, wondering exactly how he spent his breaks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)