Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Celeste had just come home from dinner with Caelan. She hummed as she walked into the house, stopping at the door to take off her jacket. She was humming softly, smiling, content after her date. She hung up her jacket and took off her scarf. It had been a nice night. She knew in her mind that she and Caelan were just friends. But her heart fluttered as she thought about him. He was handsome, charming. She liked spending time with him. She walked into the living room and fell onto the couch, sighing softly. She wondered when she would see him next, and tried to push the thought from her mind.

Orion was just in the kitchen getting a glass of warm milk when he heard the door softly closed. He frowned as he checked the time on his watch. It was a bit later, not too late, but still late. He padded to the living room just in time to see Celeste fall onto the couch. So, it was her who was humming just a few minutes before. "Something good happened?", he announced his presence before taking a sip from his milk and sitting on a chair.

Celeste looked up as Orion spoke, giving her brother a shy smile. "Oh, erm, nothing," She started fiddling with her hair, blushing. "I was just... out with a friend, nothin' special." She tried to play it off like nothing had happened. "What are you doin' up?" She asked, looking to her brother.

Orion shrugged at Celeste's question, shifting as he got comfortable. "Oh, a friend...", he drawled teasingly. "You're humming. That's not nothing.", he commented casually. "Spill it out, Cece.", he added with a smirk.

Celeste let out a slow sigh. "Alright, alright," She shifted to tuck her legs beneath her. "I just... went to dinner. With this lad I met. We're just friends," she reiterated the point to her brother. "He's an artist, mosaic or something, rather cute." She shook her head, picking up a pillow and holding it to her chest. "There's nothin going on though. I don't think he fancies me any," She pouted a bit.

Orion listened to his sister as she recounted her night. She seemed to be having a good time. At her pout, the man leaned forward and set his glass down on the table. "Hmm... Let's see. This dinner, where did you go?", he asked. He may not have a lot of experience with women but he was still a man and if this friend was anything like him, he could make a sense of him and his intentions.

Celeste tucked her hair behind her ear. "I don't know the name. Some fancy place with private rooms and expensive looking wine," She shrugged. "The food was good, very decadent." She looked to her brother. "I might need a fancier dress if he invites me back," She joked.

Orion hummed as he listened to his sister. The man was definitely loaded but it seemed he was not like some arrogant fool judging from Celeste's wistful expression. "Fancy. Clearly, the man made an effort. Were there any flowers?", he asked, in his books, there would be a bouquet or single-stemmed rose. He looked around and was a bit disappointed to not see anything of the sort.

Celeste's face paled at the mention of flowers, realizing in that moment that she had very stupidly forgotten the flowers at the restaurant. "Erm... W-well... he did... but they were for the table at the restaurant," She tried to rationalize it, brushing it off again.

Orion's eyes squinted at the flushed face and stammering of his sister. "Celeste Penelope Rabson, did you forget the flowers the man gave you?", he said in a shocked voice. "The man did you right and you just brushed it off." He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. "That just means you should see him again, Cece.", he added with a teasing wink.

Celeste crossed her arms and looked away, pretending to be insulted. "I did not, they were supposed to be for the table," She countered. She blushed at the rest of his words, shaking her head. "We're just friends, Riri." She tucked her hair behind her ear. "Caelan doesn't fancy me." She stuck her tongue out at her brother.

It wasn't often that Arcturus had the time to stop by and visit his family but since he was almost finished with his studies, he found himself with a lot more time on his hands. Time which he split between visiting his family and his girlfriend in New Zealand. He knew that his sister had returned when he could hear Celeste and Orion talking downstairs, and since he hadn't seen her in months, he quickly made his way down the stairs and into the living room. ''Caelan? Who is Caelan?'' Arcturus asked when he entered the living room and approached the twins.

Orion laughed at his twin's answer. He laughed so hard he was not able to form coherent words. "You know...", he wheezed, gaining control of himself. "Cece, what flowers were they? Were they wrapped? I'm sure they were.", he asked teasingly. "Restaurant flowers are put in vases, not wrapped and tied with a ribbon.", he shrugged, still smiling mischievously. He glanced when their brother spoke up. "Arc, brother! Tell your sister to bring the flowers the man gave her.", he said, trying to stifle laughter.

Celeste groaned. "They were just tulips, you daft ninny," She threw a pillow at Orion. She looked up, her eyes lighting up as she spotted their little brother. "Ruru!" Celeste giggled, jumping to her feet and hurrying over, opening up her arms to sweep her little brother up in a hug. "Don't mind him, Ruru, that little brat is spouting nonsense. Caelen is just this artsy friend I went to dinner with," She turned and stuck her tongue out at Orion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back