Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Leia had never imagined what one night of drinking would lead her to. But she was also rather happy, content with how it had gone, because it had gone well, all things considered. She wasn't feeling too bad physically, and she had come home with Kia, who she was almost sure was her girlfriend now. She wanted her to be her girlfriend. Leia had gotten dress, in some casual clothes and was slowly frying up a breakfast for them, using her magic to make things a little quicker. She had a couple of days to recover before she needed to get back to training. She was humming softly to herself as she cooked. Leia had thought her first hangover would be terrible, but this was rather good.

Kia was half awake, rolling in bed to hide away from the light. She hated mornings. She was warm and content, snuggling down into the bed. It was... oddly familiar in a comfortable way. Eventually, she slowly opened up her eyes. Where was she? She yawned, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She looked around, and smelling something good, she wondered out front. Seeing Leia in the kitchen cooking brought last night flooding back. Kia smiled shyly and walked over, arms wrapped around herself. "Hey," She greeted. "Do you need help?"

Leia had been focused on the cooking, only realising that Kia had woken up when she spoke. The woman turned to face her and gave an excited smile. Leia stepped forward a little nervously, and tentatively tried to kiss Kia's cheek. ”Morning!” she said as she pulled away. ”I've got it for now, do you want to get a pot of coffee going?” she asked, since she hadn't taken care of the coffee yet, only the food.

Kia hummed softly as Leia kissed her cheek. She nodded, moving to get a pot going. "How are you feeling?" She asked, moving to grab a pair of cups, some honey and a spoon. "Do you have any tea?" She asked, trying to focus on her task and ignoring how badly she was blushing.

Leia gave a weak smile. "I'm pretty tired and my head hurts, but it was fun..," she almost said nervously, as if perhaps Kia wouldn't have enjoyed it and would rather finish things up now, they had just gotten together, but maybe the light of a new morning would change her mind. "Oh yeah," she moved between a few cupboards until she found the tea and then handed it over to Kia. "Do you think there's a hangover cure potion?" she asked with a little giggle.

It was fun? Leia thought it had been fun? She considered that, chewing on her lip. She accepted the tea and started to make her a cup. "So, um..." She peeked at Leia before looking away again. "Do... you remember anything from last night?" She asked, focusing on her tea and stirring it.

Leia was immediately worried, that she remembered all the fun they had had, and that they had quite possibly gotten together and then Kia didn't. "Well, yeah...do you?" she said a little nervously. "Do you regret it?" she said before worry filled her. "If you want to back out of it, like it was a drunken mistake tell me now and not when we get too much into this," she said.

Kia bit her lip, not really looking at Leia for a bit as she finished making her tea. Once she'd thought a little (and finished stirring in the honey) she set her spoon onto the counter. She didn't say anything, instead just turning and stepping in. She slipped her hands over Leia's, leaning in and kissing her gently. She didn't pull too much back, just nestling her nose against Leia's and keeping her eyes closed. "I think I've been waiting to kiss you for a long time, Leia." She admitted gently. "I know I've had a lot of trust issues, commitment issues," She opened her eyes slowly. "But you've been in my life for a long time," She bit her lip, reaching up to brush Leia's hair back. "I don't want to imagine my life without you close to me."

Leia was nervous, almost visibly shaking from the nervous. But finally Kia approached her, and she glanced down at her hand, before her head bolted back up as Kia kissed her. She kissed her back, and felt her heart settle she stood in close. She didn't admit anything in return, just waiting for the girl to finish speaking. "You don't have to, I don't want anyone else," Leia told her. "I've never wanted anyone else," she told her. Of course they were young, but Leia had never gotten along with people. "You're the only person who sees me for me, who doesn't see me for my bullsh1t," she replied with a soft tone before she leaned in and kissed Kia again.

Kia relaxed, giving the woman a soft kiss in turn, smiling and laying her hands on Leia's hips. She chuckled softly. "You can't lie to a liar," She teased, keeping close. "But your beauty has never scared me. Even if you tried to keep it hidden," She stole another slow kiss, cuddling in close. "Does this mean we're a couple now?" She asked.

Leia rolled her eyes a little, ”I never lied…just…wasn't always honest or hid a little,” she replied. But enjoyed being this close to her. ”How could my beauty scare you, you're prettier than I am,” unable to stop herself from comparing them. ”Effortlessly so,” it was a compliment and though she was putting herself down in the same breath, that was just how it went with her. She leaned in for another kiss and nodded. ”I hope so,”

Kia chuckled. "Mm, yes, hiding the truth is totally not lying," She teased gently, playing with Leia's hair. Kia wasn't often one to enjoy closeness, but this was nice, being close to Leia. Kia rolled her eyes, pulling Leia in for a long, slow kiss. "Don't make me start arguing with you over how beautiful you are," She smirked a little bit. She played with Leia's hair and giggled softly. "Mm... well let's not leave it unsaid, yeah?" She pulled back a little, taking Leia's hands in hers. "Leia Hume, will you be my girlfriend?" She asked, an almost impish smile on her lips.

Leia rolled her eyes a little, ”Semantics Kia,” she replied. But where with anyone else her tone would be sharp, she'd be shutting down the conversation, here she was smiling, almost playful as she said it. Leia stepped into Kia's space, very eagerly kissing her back and then giggling slightly. Leia didn't see herself as beautiful, just awkward and pretty with make up. ”Yes, please Kia,” she answered, wanting to be Kia's girlfriend badly. ”If you'll be my girlfriend?” she added, wanting to just make this special for Kia too.

Kia laughed lightly, brushing Leia's hair back. "Now now," She teased. "I do believe I'm a little possessive of my first girlfriend," She looped an arm over Leia's waist. "It wouldn't do to have her go and be someone elses girlfriend, now would it?" She asked her with a cheeky smile. "How shall we spend our first day as girlfriends?" She questioned, unsure where to go next. She wasn't exactly up to date with the dating protocols.

Leia gave a slightly reassured smile. Perhaps part of her had been worried that Kia would want to be an open relationship or wouldn't want to be as tied down as she was. Her mind always filled with unhelpful worries, but she was reassured and enjoyed Kia being possessive in that moment. She gave a little fond and shy smile. ”Well, we can start by curing our hangovers, and then getting bottomless brunch?” she offered. She had been making some food, but she'd happily put it away for later.

Kia laughed lightly. "That sounds like a good idea." She offered. "After, though, my muse is really flowing. Feel up to shopping with me for fabrics?" She asked, nuzzling her nose over Leia's. "I have the most beautiful model to dress up," She hummed happily, stealing another kiss.

Leia blushed deeply at Kia, feeling suddenly shy in front of her girlfriend. She liked being Kia's muse, and it was so nice of her to say. "Kia, please," she giggled. She leaned in and kissed her back eagerly. "Okay," she agreed shyly.

Kia giggled, stepping back and offering out her hand. "Well, come on then, let's get going," She winked playfully, in an unusually good mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back