Avie Mitchell

peter pan

OOC First Name
Emzies
Sexual Orientation
Rocks
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
Avie was busy trying things to do with his days. He had plenty friends, he had people he liked hanging around with, but sometimes he found days when he had nothing to do. Which was why he was he found himself very bored. He knew that the classes started the next day, and while Avie was actually looking forward to learning more reading with Professor Raven, he still wasn't really looking forward to the general classes that he was going to have to be doing. He wasn't interesting in reading about the classes. He was happy, he wanted to have fun with all of his days. Because when he actually had to start attempting to working them he would start having a serious issue. He knew that Marcel and Kris were both quite studious, so they would get distracted in work with the term. he wasn't so interested in that. Avie sighed slightly, he was heading around the dungeons just wondering around, with absolutely nothing to do. Which was why he was getting so tired, he was tired because he was bored with nothing to do. Which was usually a bad thing. He got bored and this generally lead to him doing increasingly more reckless things. Avie smiled to himself as he walked around the corridors, bored out of his mind. Avie was thinking about it, and he decided he would look more for the room which him and Marcel had been looking for. Sure, he had promised Marcel he would wait for him, but right now he wanted to do something, anything.

In the end he wandered to the second floor and was unsure about where to go from there. It was a pretty boring hallway. He was bored of all things. The second floor didn't really have anything, nothing that interested the slytherin. He finally stumbled upon the the abandoned room, and Avie had originally discarded the room because it was so boring, and because he was sure that the room was not in another room. He entered the room, it was slightly darker than most. So, Avie decided that he would open up the blinds, so that there would be more light. He walked around the room, and then stood up on to the tables, he could play hot lava again, but this was stupid. He had nothing around anywhere. He grabbed the chair from the table he was standing on, and then threw it across the room. The momentum of the throw caused the boy to slip on the chair and fall down. He crashed into the floor and then smacked his head against the floor. Avie looked up dazed at the ceiling, he had a small cut on his head. Then he sat up and he glanced around the room. He kind of wanted to have people around him. He was bored of being alone. There was nothing fun in it. Last term he had managed it pretty well, but this term was boring so far. He finally had friends and now being alone was boring. He got to his feet and glanced around the room. Looking at the smashed chair, he laughed happily as he then wondered over to it. he picked up a couple of pieces of the smashed chair and began to tap them against the wall. Pretending it was a drum. Maybe he would eventually start having fun!

Sorry this is awful.

Ugh, this place is so BIG! she complained in her head. Arabella was completely lost and bored out of her mind. She's only made one friend and she was studying, and not to be disturbed. She was going to prank some girls in her dorm, but they were all gone exploring the school. Same as her. Except they were probably with their dumb friends. She wasn't tired. She doesn't need to study. What can she do? She somehow made her way in to the Second floor corridor, when she a loud crash in one of the classrooms. The Abandoned one to be exact.

She glanced into the Classroom to find a boy on the floor with a cut head, and a chair smashed. As the boy sat up she quickly hid behind a wall close to the doorway. It was an instinct, really. She heard him get up and start... drumming? Is he using the chair pieces? What else? He was having a little too much fun laughing in there. She was bored and she wouldn't mind making another friend. She stood in the doorway as he happily played with his pieces of chair. "Are you having fun making all that noise?" she shouted over the loud thumping echoing off the class walls.

Mine's pretty bad too

It's perfect Emzies... :hug:</FONT>

<FONT font="Times New Roman">Levy held a book in one hand as she skipped her way around the corridors of the second floor. She had just finished a lot of reading in the Library before Gajeel had found her there and taken said book out of her hands and making a dash to make sure that she was as far from the library as possible. She had caught up to him after a while but that was only when she was a panting mess and it even seemed as if he hadn't broken a sweat or two. It was weird and frustrating at the same time really. When she had caught up to him, she was pouting and he was laughing. He even bonked the book on her head and told her that it was because she had been in the library for hours and that her eyesight would get dimmer should she be stubborn enough to not stop reading. Seriously, her brother surprised her with his caring nature most of the time. And so, because of that, she had stopped reading and just wandered down the halls of the second floor. Not many trudged the said place as far as she knew, and so when she heard the obvious sounds of destruction followed by what may be called a variation of music, curiosity got the best of Levy Alexandria Cheney.

It wasn't long before Levy had found the source of the said noises and she had arrived at one classroom that had seemed to have been abandoned for years. She grinned as she happened upon a male and a female. Tucking her book safely on her arm, she waved at the girl before skipping her way towards the boy drumming at the walls to his content and stood a little less than two feet behind him. She would drum if she knew how, but sadly, she didn't and so she opted for humming at the same beat that the boy was doing until they were actually having a nice rhythm. This could be fun, yeah. Well, if she couldn't read then she might as well have a good time with music and the boy was providing exactly that for her.

Avie didn't really notice most things, he was just happy beating out a beat using the parts of the broken chair to do so. He wasn't very musical, he definitely see himself as such. He didn't think he could do something like that when he didn't really read that well. He was more interested in many other things. He was happy to just beat something out because a rhythm was completely different from real music. He was just making a series of noises, which unsurprisingly Avie was pretty good at. He sped up and slowed down, and had been close to finishing off and doing something else when he heard a faint humming, he didn't look up. The boy figured that the noise had been in his head. It definitely wouldn't be the first time that something like that had happened. So, Avie just went along with it, humming along with the voice, copying what it was doing. He was completely lost in this little world, that he had no idea who was near him. Or the fact he really wasn't alone any more. He wouldn't have even realised it until he stopped if a voice hadn't spoke over the noise that he'd been making. A suddenly voice called behind him, which scared the lights out of Avie.

He jumped to his feet brandishing the bits of broken chair that he had at the person who spoken, or really the two people who now stood in front of him. "Merlin" he said with a deep breath out. He could feel his heart racing in his chest as he looked between the two. They both looked younger than him, only by a little bit. One of them however looked like they were from his house. Looked a little familiar to him. The person who had spoken was out in the hallway and the other person was a lot closer. "You shouldn't scare me like that." he said throwing the bits of chair on the floor and then bending over to catch his breath. He took the time to wipe his arm against the cut on his forehead. "I'm Avie" He told them still doubled over. Glancing up at them with his light brown eyes. "You want to join me?" he asked them both. "I may have smashed a chair, so there are plenty of pieces, we can pretend we're a drum group or something" he told them excitedly. It would be fun to do that kind of thing, surely. They would be interested, or else why would they have followed the noise.

OOCOut of Character:
I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that you started this for somebody else until later on and I didn't mean to rudely insert myself into the roleplay. I'm so embarrassed. Do you mind if I roleplay with you? Even though I'm not that good at it, yet.

When Arabella saw the other girl wave and skip over her, she made a face of surprise. Guess I'm not the only one who was attracted to the noise, she thought. The girl hummed along to the boy's drumming with Arabella still out in the hall. She was judging their rhythm. Wow do they need some music lessons, she thought. Arabella loved her music more than anything, so to her this was just sad. It wasn't long until the boy noticed them and jumped in surprise. Arabella giggled at his fright. She entered the room and leaned up against the wall, crossing her arms, as he introduced himself as 'Avie.' Wasn't it Avie who gave Professor Styx a huge hug at the House Meeting? That was hilarious. The Professor's face was absolutely priceless. She only wished she had a camera then.

Avie asked if they wanted to drum together with the remaining pieces of the chair he smashed. She pondered at the offer. She always did love a good beat, but these two were obvious amateurs. What else could she do, though. It was either this or go study with Marietta... she gave a loud sigh. "I guess could join in, only for a little while." She knew she was going to regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back