Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
15" Cedar Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core
Delivering roses was proving to be a daunting, but enjoyable, task. Cyrus had to find people that he had never heard of, but he was enjoying it. This time, it was a boy named @Solomon Tofilau who was a Gryffindor. Cyrus started to ask around for a Solomon in Gryffindor, looking for the boy that was the receiver of the yellow rose.

Rose delivering was kinda nuts, but Sully was enjoying the change in routine it was adding to normal classes and meal times. He was thrilled when he heard someone was asking around for him, figuring it meant someone had finally set him a rose too. Standing up on his seat to get a good view, Sully called out to any nearby delivers he could spot. "HEY, WHO'S LOOKING FOR ME?"

Cyrus heard the voice of who he was looking for, he hoped. He beamed as he found the one he was set to deliver to. He bounded over to the Gryffindor, with a yellow rose in hand and a note. "Hi! I got a rose for you! Friendship one!" He held them out to the Gryffindor, still smiling from ear to ear.
More Rugby in the future yeah?
Daintree

"Sweet, thanks," Sully said happily, hopping down from the chair to take the rose. He grinned when he read the note from Daintree, before looking at the deliverer speculatively. "Hey, you ever played rugby?" He asked, shoving the note in his pocket. They could definitely use some more players if they tried to play again, and if this kid was helping deliver roses he was probably plenty fit.

Cyrus was asked a question, before shaking his head. He had never heard of it before. "Sorry, I've never heard it. But! When you go play it here, you should send me an owl! That way I can see it and try it out!" Cyrus gave a bright smile. Making new friends always delighted the Hufflepuff, so he would do anything he could. "Oh, my name is Cyrus Baros, and I hope you send me a note soon! I wanna see what this rugby is!" Cyrus had to cut it short since others were waiting, but maybe, maybe he would get to see it for himself.

Sully grinned when Cyrus at least expressed interest in playing rugby. He couldn't imagine growing up without knowing what rugby was, but he guessed he'd grown up not knowing what magic was, so maybe that was the trade off. Still, Sully was going to have fun introducing all these sad kids to cool sports. They could probably tweak the rules with some magic even, he'd need to think about. "Yeah sure, man! I'll let you know next time we set up a game, it'll be sweet." He said, giving Cyrus a thumbs up before the other boy had to carry on with his rose stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back