Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
12 1/2 Inch Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
The new school year had started, and for Abian it would also be the final school year at Hogwarts. It was wild to him, as he felt nowhere near ready for graduation. He sometimes even forgot he was one of the older students at Hogwarts, at least until he noticed that most of the other kids around him where a lot shorter than him. He had gotten a new responsibility this year in co-leading the Quidditch team with Elliot, and had some pressure to get good grades too. But Abian also knew he couldn't forget his duty to the Brotherhood, the club he had been running for the past two years. He knew that at the end of this year he would have to pick a replacement, and had already been thinking of who to ask for a role of vice president this year. But at least for one more year, he was the one in charge, which meant he was the one who had to plan fun meetings for the club.

Which was fine, but now Abian felt like he had run out of ideas a little bit. He had grabbed a piece of parchment and put it on the table in front of him in the student lounge. He decided to brainstorm a bit, as he wanted to do things the club would enjoy in his final year. Maybe it really would help to have someone else take on a leadership position like a vice president. It was a bit difficult to brainstorm on his own. Abian wrote 'Brotherhood meeting ideas' at the top of the page, in big bold letters as if that would help him. But then his quill hovered over the page, uncertain. He had hoped that the simple act of starting to write things down would generate some ideas, but so far nothing was coming to him. At least, nothing he hadn't done before or seen done by the previous president. This really was going to be tricky.

Vader wanted to hit the ground running again with the Accio team, they had less to do in the first semester but they did have to get things set up and ready to be able to get things going. On the positive side of things he knew that they wouldn't have to get anyone new on the team this year which was always good. it was just useful to have anyone there. He had to just figure out if they were doing another supers this year or maybe they could do something else with it. He was quite keen to do the supers again, but perhaps he could do more with it. Maybe he could try to have a more interactive event. He gathered up his things from the accio room and had decided that perhaps a change in atmosphere would help him come up with better ideas. It was his final year both at school and on the team, he would need to do something to make it special.
Vader walked into the student lounge and glanced towards the people in the room, and noticed there was Abian. He knew he had work to be doing, but he thought it would be cool to spend a little time with abian. He had been friends with him for most of his school career it would be nice to spend a little with him. Vader headed over to him, "Hey Abian!" he stopped just in front of him and motioned to the table, "Mind if I join you?" He didn't want to interupt im if he was doing important work and didn't want any company. It seemed like he had a lot in front of him it kind of seemed he was maybe facing the same planning for the coming year of their clubs.

Abian watched as a drop of ink fell off the tip of his quill onto the still empty sheet of parchment. Unfortunately, it did not magically turn into an amazing idea for an event. A disappointment. He looked up as he heard someone approach, and he grinned at the sight of Vader. He'd been one of Abian's friends since first year, and Abian was always glad to see him. Especially with how he had seemed lately. He'd seemed less stressed than he used to be. "Hey Vader." He said with a grin. "Of course not, maybe you can help me out?" He asked him hopefully. "I know you're not in the Brotherhood, but I was trying to think of ideas for events." He said with a shrug.

Vader smiled at his friend and sat down next to him. He wasn’t in the brotherhood, it had always been a daunting place for him, but he would’ve joined now if he didn’t have plenty of other things to do. ”That’s why I’m here,” Vader replied with a little grin, ”I’m trying to come up with other accio ideas for my final year running it,” he put some parchment and a quill out in front of him and smiled to Abian, they were two different clubs and he was sure they would be looking to do the same thing. ”Have you done a movie night?” it was the only thing he could think of as something that the brotherhood could do, he hadn’t interacted with it much so he didn’t know what sorts of events it pulled. He doubted too that there were any ways of linking events between his club and Abians. ”Maybe a photography event, with expert guidance from your friends in accio, I know Ajax is part of the brotherhood,” Photography was sort of his bread and butter.

Wendall hadn't been back at Hogwarts for too long, but given that he was already feeling more relaxed than he had while at home with Leda, he was beginning to settle in once more. He knew his fourth year would be the last one before the pressure of exams, and really he couldn't believe that they were already almost upon them, but he wanted to make the most of the free time he would have before worrying about all the lessons popping up again. Armed with his scrapbook and a handful of photos, the Hufflepuff was gradually sticking them in one at a time, writing a little piece next to each one. Hearing a couple of boys talking although, piqued Wendall's interest, even more so when he realised one of the mentioned movies. Wendall glanced up to see Vader and Abian, both of whom he knew a little bit, and he couldn't help himself when it came to ear wigging into their conversation. He was still staring at them as the Gryffindor mentioned one of his other best friends, and Wendall took that as a sign to move a little closer. "You know, I still want to make a film. I was going to ask Professor North for the cameras but.." he glanced to Vader with a shrug, hoping that if it was a route they'd go down, it would be a start to making something amazing.

Abian laughed when Vader said he was here for the same reason he was. "I guess we both want to end our runs nicely." He said, feeling a little sad at the thought of leaving the brotherhood behind. It was so strange that graduation was actually looming for them. It had always felt so far away. "I can try to help you too." He offered, though he wasn't sure if he'd be much help. He knew next to nothing about what the yearbook really required, even with his own sister on the yearbook team. "A movie night sounds fun, but I would have to figure out how to show a movie here." He said with a shrug. "But that and the photography event are definitely cool ideas." He paused. "Just not sure if I can trust all the boys around expensive cameras." He added, thinking of the younger boys in his club. They always seemed to have endless energy. Abian looked up in surprise as he heard another voice, spotting a younger Hufflepuff boy he recognized from the brotherhood. He hadn't realized he could hear them, but he supposed they had been talking pretty loudly. "You want to make a film?" He asked, curious. "Why?" Abian didn't think that was really something to do with the club, but he was still curious about the boy's reasoning.

Vader nodded in agreement, he really couldn’t believe that this would be his final year of school and then further his final year of accio. It had been so much of his school career and he would leave it all behind, He was sure it would be rather good for him to no longer have that stress but he had enjoyed it, it had helped him immeasurably. ”Would appreciate that, we’re usually too busy putting the yearbook together to have an event,” he said, but he thought it could be cool to be involved where he could be. He was sure he’d heard that movie nights had been done in the past, ”Ask the muggle studies professor he might have a better clue,” He laughed lightly, ”True, though I do trust Ajax who rides around with a camera in his hands while on a skateboard, so perhaps I’m too trusting,” Vader did think it was right, he was sure that students would be careful with them, but Accio did need them. He looked round as another voice broke into their conversation, Wendall, if he remembered correctly, the one super interested in the accio room. ”I’m not sure the cameras are equipped to take films, not ones longer than the pictures themselves...making a film could be interesting,” he he looked to Abian and had to agree, he knew it wasn’t something the brotherhood could do, but it was something accio could do, though it was likely a lot of work for his team.

Abian seemed confused as to why Wendall had wanted to make a film in the first place. The fourth year frowned a bit at the older boy, unusure whether or not he was joking. “Well, for the same reason you play Quidditch I guess,” he could feel his confidence seeping out of his body as Vader went on to add that making a film could be interesting, suddenly feeling as though he was imposing on the situation. He knew it would be possible if they spoke to Professor North, even if the cameras in Accio couldn’t take it, and maybe it would have given the boys something fun to focus on too, but it was clear that these two didn’t think it was feasible. He ducked his head back into his work, his own photos nearly having completed his latest storyboard, not that he had the desire to try and push it anymore. “Never mind.” He already knew a couple of people that would have wanted to help him, and he would just go to them instead.

Abian nodded at Vader's words, it made sense to him. "Yeah, I know a little about it from Aisa. Though she doesn't tell me much." He admitted. His sister wasn't a very open person about anything, which Abian was used to by now. "You could play some games or something? To bond as a group?" He suggested, shrugging a bit. "Probably makes working together a little easier. But you're a smaller club, so I'm not sure if its necessary." He added, thinking out loud. He nodded as Vader suggested asking the muggle studies for ideas. Then he laughed at the mental image of Ajax riding around on a skateboard with his camera. "To be fair, that is something I would do as well." He said with a small shrug. He looked over at Wendall, the boy who had brought up wanting to make a film. He seemed confused by Abian's question, and even a little hurt. "I just meant... what gave you the idea?" He asked him, wincing a little. He should have sounded less rude. "Like, do you a cool idea for a film?" He asked, curious to hear more. He didn't think it was something to do with the whole club, but he was still curious to hear what the boy was thinking about.

Vader seemed to always forget that Abian and Aisa were related though he had grown to know them both pretty well. He knew Aisa was talented and thought it was a bit of a shame she’d indicated that she didn’t want to continue with photography post school, but obviously fair since she had other interests and passions. The teen wasn’t sure the team would be up for doing a game or something, they usually had so much work to be getting to and he didn’t want to be piling on to it with what he wanted to do. But it could be something, towards the end of this semester, maybe a little party. Vader really wouldn’t ride a skateboard with a camera, but he knew some of the motion blur pictures Ajax took were cool. He was still interested in what Wendall had to say, though perhaps it was a little disheartening to hear a bit of a now, though in Vader’s mind it was just a practical element of it. He knew a film would be a tonne of work and he couldn’t dedicate people or resources unless he knew it better. ”Yeah, it’s difficult to sign up to something if you don’t know what it is.”

Wendall felt as though he had been completely dismissed, so when Abian continued to ask him about why he wanted to make a film, he was a bit surprised. He paused for a moment, knowing that not everyone had had the same up bringing as him of course, but whether it was even worth explaining. Most kids he knew around Hogwarts had no interest in something so.. muggle.. but he knew there were some that were like him. "I've wanted to make a film for years. I have a tonne of ideas," he shrugged, trying not to get too overly excited since they were probably just asking to be polite. "I get it. It's a dumb idea." he looked back down to his book, residing in the fact that most people wouldn't be interested anyway. It was totally unpractical, and unless he was talking to his friends that were on the same wavelength as him, it wouldn't go well. So far, his fourth year was not going well, and this was just another thing that made the Hufflepuff doubt himself and his own abilities. He knew he wasn't quite like the others boys in his year, even Lysander who enjoyed most of the things he did, was leagues ahead of him in terms of skills. Wendall was just better off doing his own thing. "You wouldn't want to get anything broken, right," he tried to joke, hoping the older boys would just agree and move on, leaving him to his work.

Abian glanced at his still empty sheet of parchment, he hadn't really gotten any great ideas for his meetings. The photography event was an interesting one, but felt more like something to do later in the year. Abian's first order of business was making the new kids in the club feel welcome. He was still not entirely sure what to do for the first meeting, but the conversation had shifted to the idea of making a movie. Mostly because Abian felt bad for making the kid feel dismissed. Abian shrugged. "I don't think it's a dumb idea at all." He said. "Just an amibitious one." He said, "but I'm sure you can do it." He said encouragingly. "I'd talk to Professor North, I bet he could help you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back